his eyes

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

 

“Huh? Aren’t you suppose to be in Science Class, Luhan?”, said Xiumin. Luhan was pushing him away from the direction they supposed to go.

“I.. I prefer to walk ... through another corridor. Hehe.”

“There’s something that bothers you isn’t it? What is it Luhan?”, asked Xiumin, Xiumin has been Luhan’s closest friend since they were in 1st grade in highschool

He knew him better than anyone else.

 

“Bullies?”

Luhan nodded. He amazed at how fast Xiumin discovers it.

“Oh Sehun from art class.”

“That boy again? Luhan, you should go and tell the teacher about this.”, Xiumin cut. “He’s dangerous, and that explains why you weren’t at chemical’s class this morning. He did something to you?”

“We got called by the principal Xiumin-ah, that worse right?”, Luhan replied. “And my uniform all wet, so i must borrow another one. .”

 

“Got called? Why did YOU get called?”

“.... I splashed him back with water.”, said Luhan shyly.

Xiumin grinned. “Way to go.”

 

“If he did another bully thingies to you, i swear i’ll tell the teacher.”, said Xiumin, he smiled at his best friend. “Don’t worry.”

“Thankyou Xiumin-ah.”

 

Luhan honestly is pretty relieved that he has a friend like Xiumin. He is brave enough and kind. He hopes that he is as brave as him though.

Luhan waved goodbye to Xiumin as he turns to his next class. But someone was blocking his way.

 

His oversized-glasses sagged upon his nose.

 

“.... Surprised?”, said Sehun who was leaning against the locker.

“Pardon me, Mr.Oh, i need to go to the class right now.”, said Luhan, tries to looked confident.

“Since when have you use glasses?”, said Sehun, ignoring Luhan’s provocation.

“...None of your business. Please get out of my way.”

Sehun extends his arm to pushed Luhan back. Luhan pouted he tried to push Sehun’s arm, but it is no use.

 

“What do you want?”, said Luhan finally. Glaring at Sehun.

 

“...What do i want? I just want to see you suffer.”, replied Sehun. “And that thing interferes me. Take it off!”, said Sehun, he took Luhan’s glasses from him and swings it with his hands.

“Gi..give it back! I can’t see properly because i lost my contacts you jerk!”, Luhan said, covering his eyes with his hand.

 

Sehun sticks his tongue out for him. “This ridiculous pair of glasses? Then take it back from me.”

 

“You little bas.. Oh God, please just give it back.”, Luhan didn’t want to mess around with Sehun. He wanted to just walk through him and go to his Science’s class peacefully.

But that jerk took his glasses. He needs it the most.

 

“You give up so easily today. That’s no fun.”

“I’m not seeking for any fun Oh Sehun, give it back.”, Luhan said directly.

Sehun stopped and looks at the boy at the eyes. This Luhan has a pretty big pair of eyes. Sehun himself caught himself staring at those eyes.

 

Damn Sehun what are you doing.

 

Sehun shooks his head. Luhan still looking at him strangely.

“Oh Sehun?”

Once again, the way the boy called him made him got goosebumps.

 

“...Your eyes looked better without this thing.”

“What?”

“..Forget it. Get a pair of new contacts as fast as possible.”, said Sehun threw the glasses back to Luhan.

 

“What? Are you my mom or something? Geez, weird person.”, Luhan put his glasses on and walks to his classroom while cursing in Chinese.

Sehun secretly glancing at him for afar.

 

Damn, Kai’s words are now inside his head completely.

 


please comment as well! XD i want to know your reaction to the story kekeke, thank you for the subscribers and commenters once again #sobs <3 <3 #threwhearts