Eight - Fishy

Blissful Bickers ( HIATUS ) Mianhae ~~ :(

BPOV

 

I skipped a step while going out of the washroom . Who was that girl ? Probably a recruit .. She is cute , very innocent .. very vulnerable .. Just like me when i was just a trainee back then .. I get negative feedbacks all the time . Many said that i was fat and that i was too old to join the 2NE1 group . At first i did react to those negative sayings , I let it get to me and my performances was all affected .

 

That was when i met Seunghyun . We did a collaboration with BigBang and he was the main rapper . Just minutes into our first conversation , he sensed that there was something bothering me . At first , I was hesitating on whether to tell him my problem . Eventually i did , and what he told me was really moving , marking my motivation from then on .

 

" Don't let all those people affect you , whatever negative feedbacks that you get , just brush it off .. Those people who say you're not good and all is just jealous of you .. Coz they know that you will make it . Remember , never strive to be the best .. That's good enough .. " he adviced me .

 

At first i didn't believe him .. Because i know people are just consoling me and putting all those good words just to please me and make me feel better . But as days go by , I tried following what Seunghyun adviced me .. And it really did work . I felt better and i started to concentrate more on my performances and my workout . Eventually i lose alot of weight and my singing got better on stage .. Soon no more negative feedbacks , instead i was bombarded with praises . And it felt really good .

 

All thanks to Seunghyun .. I'm grateful i have a senior and a bestfriend like him . Eventhough he's three years younger than me , he might just pass to be like an older brother to me .. His maturity is way better than other younger guys i knew .

Seunghyun may seem a little cold and arrogant on the surface but he's a total sweetheart , the warmest guy you'll ever know once you get to know and see the real him . Well he is still arrogant in his own ways but only the ones who knows him , understands that all of that arrogance is not what he is actually trying to convey to others . He's just the way he is , an introvert .

 

From afar , I saw our Sajangnim talking briefly to Seunghyun and then he left towards the dance studio hurriedly . After he left , Seunghyun have this smug smile on his face which was immediately replaced with a confused one . I don't really understand what happened but i've never seen him this confused .

 

" Seunghyun-ah !! " I called out to him . Seunghyun just stared blankly in front of him with his expressionless face . I laughed remembering how our YG family came up with that name for him as he's always having this stupid expression whenever he's deep in thoughts .

" Seunghyun-ah ! Hello .. earth to Seunghyun .. " I cried again , shaking his shoulders lightly this time as soon as i reach to him .

" Ohh .. Noona , when did you come ? " He said , only realizing my presence in the room .

" I have been here quite a while to witness that bingu expression of yours ." I said in between chuckles , remembering his bingu face just now .

" Yah ! I hate when people call me that ... " he pouted .

" Hahah .. I'm just kidding .. What's wrong with you ..? " I tried eventhough i know he won't want to say any of his problems to me . That's just him .. My listening ear , my shoulder to lean on whenever i'm in times of need but never once i heard any of his problems .. He just acts all happy and silly in front of us eventhough everybody knows he has a problem .

" Ani .. Nothing's wrong Noona .. Where are you going ? " he asked , quickly changing the subject . ' I knew it .. ' I thought . I think i know him too well .

" Ouh i'm just headed to the recording room .. We are recording for the soundtrack 'FIRE' " I said , " Don't you remember ... the one for our new single ?? "

" Ugh .. I think it slipped my mind .. Mian .. "

" Gwaenchanh-a " I told him .

 

From his face , i knew he was trying to say something before pausing suddenly and staring blankly through me . I turned and saw Lynn coming out from the toilet with her head lowered .

 

" Lynn ! " I called .. she raised her head to me and was shocked at the sight of Seunghyun behind me . But as soon as it appeared , that expression changed to annoyance .

" Ouh Unnie .. I was just heading to the dance studio .. " she explained after bowing slightly towards me . How polite .

" Kre ? "

" Deh .. I have to meet the Sajangnim there , I'll get going .. See you around unnie .. " Lynn smiled at me before I saw her sliding her eyes behind me at Seunghyun who was standing very still behind me . ' What was that about ? '

 

I wanted to talk abit more to Seunghyun but he already started walking away slowly from me heading towards the dance studio , staring at Lynn's back along the way .

 

' Eh ? ' I thought .. Expressions like that from Lynn when seeing ' the ' infamous TOP , is usually what I see in other girls . But the part when it turned to annoyance smells strange . Moreover , Seunghyun's reaction towards it .

' Omo , something's fishy ... '