Ten - Youngbae's offer

Blissful Bickers ( HIATUS ) Mianhae ~~ :(

TPOV

 

" Don't worry .. " I heard Seungri said to her in the most annoying voice that he uses when he wants to woo a girl . " Let me have your number , and i'll give you mine .. If you need help , I can help you . " he finished .

The look that Lynn gave Seungri wasn't what i usually saw in other girls when Seungri used this tactic to just get their numbers . The look that Lynn gave him was really different , somehow she knows that she shouldn't give it to him but she's uncertain about it . Wait a minute .. Is she actually considering about giving her number to this player .

" Urmm .. " I heard her say .. ' Pabo girl ' , before she commits her own suicide , I hastily said , " Yahh ! Are you asking her for her number using the help tactic again ? " Lynn slightly surprised by my presence , she looked at me and slightly shake her head before letting out a sigh ... ' Wait , is that an annoying look that i see there , Is she giving me that annoying look again .. Just who does she thinks she is ? '

 

" Ani hyung .. i really want to help her .. " Seungri said defending himself .

' Right .. like i'm ever going to believe this kid . ' I thought .

" Gwaenchanh-a , at least he wants to help not like some people .. " I heard her say , smiling at Seungri before giving me a smirk .

' Aish , this girl .. '

" Ah forget it ! Just give it to him if you want to dig your own grave " I said to her

" Hyung ! " Seungri said in the background .

" Then what do you suggest me to do ?? " Lynn asked me ignoring Seungri .

" Just don't give it to him ! " I growled .

" Lynn .. Hyung .. Stop it ! " Seungri said

" SHUT UP !! " Lynn & I growled to him at the same time , making him winced like he normally do when i scolded him .

" Who do you think you are .. It's my problem whether i want to dig my own grave or give my number to anybody .. What , can't i make friends ? Not everybody here is as arrogant as you ! " she hissed at me ..

' Ouch , that's right .. who is she .. i don't have to worry about this nobody .. i was the one who decided not to smile to her this morning .. i was the one who decided not to associate with this girl , my mystery girl .. aish and futhermore , she called me an alien .. '

" Ah forget it ! I don't care anymore .. Just give it if you want ! " I said snatching away her handphone from her hand . I began typing Seungri's number when i felt a sharp pain on my shin ..

 

" OWWW !! Jinjja .. Why did you do that ? " I grumbled . It was really painful , honestly .

Lynn didn't say anything or even moved a muscle at one point .. She just glared at me , breathing in and out heavily . ' Okayyy she looks scary when she's in this state .. hmm oww and this is really painful ' I thought , sitting down now rubbing on my shin , especially on the red patch . She started to walk away when i heard YG-shi .

 

" Lynn-shi .."

" Deh .. " Lynn automatically turned around at the voice of our Sajangnim , slightly lifting her eyebrows to show that she's curious .

' Wow , what a great actress .. She was so mad a second ago .. smokes coming out from her nose .. And now , woah .. this girl is scary .. ' I thought to myself .

" Guess who you'll be working with for your first project ? "

" Urmm .. i don't know .. " Lynn said slightly confused . She began scratching her head a little . Silly girl , nobody's gonna scold her if she guessed wrong .

" Bigbang .. You'll be their dancer for a whole six months .. " YG-shi declared ..

' mhwo ?? aish this girl better say no .. i don't wanna be stuck working with her this 6 months .. '

" eh ? " she said , looking so confused . I guess she really don't know who we are .. aish .

" That means you get to work with youngbae , my dear .. "

' why is he talking about youngbae specifically . hmm .. ' I thought to myself .

 

APOV

 

" Really ? " I said ecstaticly .. forgetting about everyone staring at me right then and there . " Urm Sajangnim .." I said suddenly realizing that the director had pop the bubble to evryone about me wanting to work with youngbae. " If it's inconvenient , I don't mind not working with him .. I mean i do need some training too right ? " ' I just don't want to make a fool out of myself infront of my idol like that ' . I continued reasoning to myself .

" Deh .. That's what i wanted you to do actually .. Go through some training to better your dancing skills .. but .. " YG-shi said suddenly looking to the other side of the room .

" I want you to work with us and at the same time I will be training and monitoring you . " Youngbae spoke up , coming to us from across the room .

" Urmm .. " I stuttered .

" Why ? " Youngbae aske me bluntly .

I didn't say anything to youngbae , I just look up to him with this uncertainty in my face .

" Why ? .. Don't want to work with me ? "

" Urmm no that's not what i mean .. I do want to work with you .. but ... " I said looking at all the other dancers suddenly feeling so super small .. Aish ..

" Lynn-shi , don't worry , we'll look after you verry carefully .. " Seungri spoke up from behind youngbae , grinning at me . He poked his head out at the side and said , " Accept this first offer , please .. We can work together like that .. urm.. Noona ? " he finished and at that he got a smack from TOP who was now standing next to him .

 

I looked at Youngbae and smiled , just after i caught TOP shaking his head at me silently at the back of everybody . I smirked at him before agreeing to youngbae's offer . I was happy . Everybody was happy .. well except for that annoying alien there who's pouting and sitting back down while rubbing on his shin all over again . I looked at him as he rubbed that area that i kicked , to ease the pain . ' What a pity ' , I thought . " Aish .. but he deserved it .. '

 

At home , I told my sister Qin what happened during my first day at work and she was scolding me just because i didn't know who was TOP . Yesterday when i told her i will be working in this company , she screamed at me like a crazy girl , only now i know why .. Haish silly Qin .

 

I lay in bed thinking of what happened on my first day .. And i felt contented that my idol wants to work with me , moreover train me and monitor me these few months .. A dream come true , I must say . But what spoils my day was TOP . I decided , never to get close to TOP and everything will be just fine . Right ?

 

TPOV

 

Aish ! I growled loudly to myself in the bathroom . After I washed myself up . I put on the cream on the red patch on my shin . Because of my pale skin , that red patch just keeps staring at me soo brightly .

' Who does she think she is ? I was just merely helping her .. That girl really is weird .. At first she came in my dreams , and only then i find out that she doesn't have the slightest clue who i am .. And then she made me spill my coffee all over my hand this morning .. And most and foremost , she kicked my shin .. She kicked me ?? Aish .. ' I thought to myself .

 

" Adeul .. What's wrong ? " my mom asked me after seeing me grunting to myself in the washroom and just when she saw my red shin , she exclaimed " Omo ! What is wrong with your leg ? Gwaenchanh-a ? " 

" Gwaenchanh-a .. Don't worry eomma .. " I said , not trying to worry my mom . " I just met a monster ." I said making a face to myself .

" Aish .. be careful next time , adeul . Avoid this monster that you're talking about .. Arasso ? " she adviced me .

" Deh .. eomma , good night .. I'll go to sleep first .. " I said , kissing my mum's cheek and head up to bed .

 

Making my way up to my room upstairs .. I told myself not to get near this monster girl . " Yes ! That's what i'll do .. I'll just go by this 6 months , avoiding her as much as possible and evcerything will go smoothly as always ! " I exclaime to myself , efore heading to bed . 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Omo !! youngbae offered her to be their dancer and TOP has already got a kick from lynn on the first day .. when will their bickerings end.. and do you notice that TOP is everywhere !! hais .. stay tuned for the next update.. Hope you guys liked it !!

 

Dont forget to comment and subscribe plssss !! 

I promise to make it much more interesting and cliff-hanging ! haha

Thanks again , Adelyn Outs ! Much lovesssssss