Four - My Mystery Girl

Blissful Bickers ( HIATUS ) Mianhae ~~ :(

TPOV

 

' Omo , it is her . The girl in my dreams , the girl who is practically making me go crazy .. ' I thought to myself , breaking off my glance from her .

 

" Annyeonghaseyo , Miss how can i help you ? " Eun joong asked this mystery girl . There was a short pause before i heard this girl's voice .

 

" Ouh , i'm here to meet Yang Hyunsuk-shi .. I have an appointment with him .. " she said . Her voice soft as silk and the golden smile that eun joong gets from her makes me feel abit envious .. Just something warm about that smile. 

 

I stared at her taking in every bit of this girl . Coming into my dreams without my permission is abit odd for me to ask myself considering the fact that i don't even know who she is .

 

From the way she's standing , this girl not only lacks posture . Her dresscode is a little bit funny too . To think that she was called here by YG-shi himself , she must really be talented in something .

 

She's a petite girl .. Small and short , though a bit voluptous for her size in certain areas . Hmm . Sideview , her nose seemed small and round fitting nicely on her face ... Her cheekbones is unquestionably very sharp , almost similar to mine . And her eyes .. they seemed to be abit popping out because of those eyelashes .. in a good way though .. This girl , i noticed ... is Beautiful . And whatever the reason , I have to get to know her better .

 

I started to walk towards her determined to at least get her name . Just a name will do . Anyway I'll be busy with my album collaborations with Jiyong .

 

With getting her name , at least i can create a small conversation whenever i bump into her . Just as i was about to reach to her , I caught her staring back at me suddenly noticing me staring her .

 

' ' . Did i actually absent-mindedly stared at this girl . Me , TOP really stared at this mere nobody . Aish . Keep on walking please , Seunghyun-ah  ; i told myself . Just bring my legs to keep on walking .

 

I broke my eye contact with her just before i noticed a small smile on her lips . Did she smile at me ? I looked at her again but i just couldn't bring myself to smile at her . She appeared in my dreams uninvitedly , surprised me by making me stare at her . I don't normally stare at girls that much . Actually never . Aish .. 

 

No i can't smile . I need to maintain this stability in my career . I can't afford to be careless , therefore i can't afford to smile back at you . " Mian haeyo , mystery girl " , i whispered .

 

With that , i walk away feeling a little bit relieved , honestly . But deep in my heart , i know i should'nt have done that . I turned to see the hurt in her eyes , followed by a glint of anger as she lowered down her head .. I saw her mutter something under her breath , aish , i'll hate myself too if it was me .

 

Just a brief meeting like this .. Eventhough i don't know her , i felt deeply that i've hurt her feelings somehow . Eventhough i don't know this nobody . I felt bad for the first time in my life .. I've subconciously hurt this poor girl .

 

Aish Mian haeyo .. With that i turned and head to the cafeteria .