Five - Seunghyun ??

Blissful Bickers ( HIATUS ) Mianhae ~~ :(

LPOV

 

I can't believe my eyes . This beautiful man is coming straight towards me .. He's tall , very well  built .. not too buff but one could tell that he works out . I could guess he's about 1.8 feet tall . Way taller than me compared to my tiny 1.6 feet self . His features' incredibly outstanding . His nose's sharp , beautifully upright and perfectly fit on his square face . Eventhough with a slightly high forehead , that silver hair standing on its ends like that looks extremely stunning on him . As for his eyes , everything explains why he has that piercing look when he gazes at people . Compared to most koreans , his eyes weren't small and to top it off , that y eyebrows' just to die for . His jawline , i noticed was perfectly structured making his lips so ummm..

' Lynn , snap out of it . ' I told myself , mentally hitting myself too .

 

 

As he was getting closer , i smiled . Not too excitedly rather just a friendly small smile . But to my surprise this man just ignored me and walked away .

 

I thought he was coming to me , clearly it shows on his face that there was something he wanted to say to me . ' ' , maybe i was wrong .. How did i easily let my guard down and smile at this man . Clearly he's an artist .. An actor or a singer probably .. Why the hell would he want to talk to me , a nobody like me ...

 

Aish . I felt angry . Even so , he doesn't have the right to fool me like that . An arrogant man that beautiful won't talk to me .. I understood that part .. But the least he could do was just return my smile , even so with an unsincere one , i would have been more than grateful . I hate cockyness especially ones who knows he is good looking ans somehow's so full of himself .

" Bastard " , i whispered .. How i wish i could say that to him out loud ..

 

Aish . I lowered my head . I hate him already , eventhough i don't even know who he is .. How am i going to deal with 'bumping into' him in the days to come .. He'll be in this building too as he's from the same company as i am , so to say .

 

My trains of thoughts' disturbed when YG-shi nudged my shoulders lightly .

" Cho Anlin-shi , i'm glad you could come .. Let's talk in my office . " he said .

" Deh .. " i said almost apologetically as i didn't even notice his presence due to thinking of that man . Aish ..

 

YG-shi's office is at the top level of this building if i recalled correctly . Without thinking , i pressed the largest number on the lift . With doing that , i peek behind me at YG-shi to see him smiling at my klutziness. Aish .

 

His office , to my surprise , is very modern-looking . I must say after speculating his room , YG-shi himself seemed a little too modern himself . The director of this company wearing just jeans , t-shirt and a cap . Quite odd . But actually it puts me at ease seeing the director himself so relaxed and so carefree .

 

The room is basically simple , his office desk , a big stereo on the side of the room and a lounge for the meeting area i guess .

But what perks me up is the number of different designs of teddy bear robots aligned neatly on the shelf just behind the seats on the lounge .

" Those are teddy bears robots right .. ? " I asked immediately after a few minutes of takin in the whole interior of his office room . When i touched them , i didn't even thought if YG-shi was okay with it or not , i realised .

Oops , my mistake .. I turned to see YG-shi smiling again . Hmm. " They're so cute .. Do you collect all of these ? Omo are all of this your personal collections , Sajangnim ? " I smiled .

" Working in this industry , there's not much leisure you can do .. Collecting these just puts me at ease .. and .. " YG-shi said smiling .

" And .. ? " I asked , curious .

" Seunghyun's also collecting these . Whenever i collected the design that he doesn't have yet , it just plays with his ego you know .. A little competition for that boy will be healthy for him .. " YG-shi said in between chuckles.

"Seunghyun ? " I asked . Eventhough i'm a big fan of dancing to the songs produced in this company , seunghyun doesn't ring a bell . Only Taeyang will perk me up as i fancy him . Something about him dancing like that just turns me on .

 

" I mean TOP , the lead rapper of BigBang  .. " YG-shi answered , confused .

" I'm sorry , Sajangnim , but i don't know who he is . " I said , struggling a smile .

" Nevermind , you will get to meet them soon one of this days . " YG-shi assured me , still looking confused , actually bewildered by my lack of interest on this TOP .

 

After discussing on how am i going to promote my dance moves and in which activities am i going to participate in . I can't help but to just declare it .

" Sajangnim ... "

" Hmm "

" I hate to bring this up but i can't help myself .. i am .. a big fan of Taeyang .. " I blurted .

He laughed as soon as he looked up to my overly excited expression . " You have the whole day free today , I'll let you meet some of the staffs here okay .. " he told me as soon as he returned to facing his computer again .

I pouted . Not daring to say anything . ' I want to meet my Youngbae ' I thought to myself just before i heard YG-sh said " Oh and Taeyang too my dear .. "

" Kumasumnida , Sajangnim ! " I replied , over excitedly to YG-shi's last remark . Urmm . I breathed slowly trying to compose myself . If i acted this way in front of YG-shi talking about Taeyang .. imagine how i'll be talking to Taeyang himself . ' Control yourself , Lynn '

" Sajangnim , may i use the washroom awhile ? " trying to excuse myself as i don't want to disturb him while he's busy , moreover i don't want to be all awkward staying silent in the room while there's just the two of us ..

" You may go " , he replied .

 

I made my way to the washroom but someone was cleaning it , in the middle of the freaking morning .. ' Great ' i thought . I really neede the washroom . Leaving me with no choice , i took the lift down . The original plan was to go down a level and just go to that level's washroom but i don't know why i pressed the level which puts a directory ' Cafetera & Dance Studio ' on the side .

 

Smiling , i waited for the lift to reach the level . Half anxious half excited , i guess , i began to tap my feet eventhough there wasn't any music playing .

 

Once the lift door opens , I quickly head to the washroom , as i was walking too fast and not looking at where i'm walking , i bumped into somebody . It was a man .. he was holding a cup of coffee, i guess , but i made him spill it on his hand and all over the floor .

I bowed my head , feeling extremely apologetical towards this poor man . Honestly more sorry for me as i don't know what this man's going to do or say to me . Aish .. Me and my clumsiness .

He cursed out loudly in Korean .. Taken aback , i was startled and on the edge of even crying . I continued bowing my head but i looked up as it was rude not to apologise for what i had done . I looked up to this man who was already staring at me , but as soon as our eyes met he automatically kept quiet and what i was gonna say to him just can't seem to come out from my mouth ..

 

It was him .....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yeah !!! updated !! This was longer than what i had expected .. Yah !! Yeoreobun !! Pls dont be shy to comment and subscribe too plssssss ..  Aniwaes i hope you guys like it yah !! I'll try my best to make it even more exciting to read .. And you'll be like " Argh !! Boya ige ?? What is this ?? Whats gonna happen next ... ?? Yah soooo once agin thanks for reading , everyone of u .. i appreciate it ..

And do subscribe .. Gomawo !! <3 <3

Adelyn Out !