Seventeen - Rejections II

Blissful Bickers ( HIATUS ) Mianhae ~~ :(

Dpov 

 

 

* Still in Flashback *

 

" Youngbae ! " I gasped . Omo what am i to do .. If i expose the truth about cheondung being my brother , he will be in trouble . Nobody can know that he's my baby brother just yet . imagine what will happen if they know that he's my brother and they think that he's only exposing that fact to gain more popularity from me . I can't let that happen , it's either cheondung or yougbae now i guess .

 

" Who is he , Noona ? " he asked calmly .. but i can sense somehow that he's struggling to keep his cool . I looked at youngbae for the last time now i guess .. hoping i'm not going to regret what i'm about to do .. I turned slightly to face my baby brother and winked , signaling him to go along with me . he'll surely get it as that is the code that we normally used when we're plotting something against our mom for her to just let us out .

 

" I already told you ... I can't be with you .. And he's the reason for it .. " I said calmly somehow managing to hold back my tears . Cheondung was completely caught off guard as i saw him widen his eyes at my absurdity .. But he fixed his composure as quickly as it appeared .

" Noona-ah ... " youngbae responded with pleading eyes .

" I'm sorry youngbae-ah .. I didn't want you to know actually at first the reason why i'm doing all of this .. But it got to the point where i have to pretend and i can't .. I can't do that anymore .. " I said approaching him, taking each step so slowly .. I was just so afraid what his reaction will be if i were to touch him in this situation . I boldly reached for his hand and held it tenderly as a teardrop escaped from my eyes .. I looked at youngbae's expressions and felt as if my world is about to split in half and swallow me in it .. That's how guilty i felt .. ' How can i lie to him .. ' I mentally asked myself .. Youngbae obviously felt defeated , cheated , beaten up .. even worse than he did the first time i rejected him .. But what was i supposed to do ? All of this is going to be worth it as it's for my baby brother .. I kept telling myself .

 

Youngbae pushed away my hand and flinched .. He clearly didn't know how to react when his cheating girlfriend held on to his hand like everything was nothing ..

" Don't look at me like that .. I don't think i can forgive what you just did .. And saying sorry ..? Do you think thats enough ? Do you even think thats gonna cut it for what you did ?? " Youngbae shouted .. as I backed away from him feeling as though a heavy rock just fell down on my head literally . I felt so guilty no words can even begin to describe it .

" Youngbae .. I dont know what else to say .. I am truly very sorry .. I tried to tell you from the beginning right ? You just didnt want to listen to me .. I just hope .. I hope this will not change anything .. And i promise you i'll tell you everything then when you find out the truth .. " I said helplessly ..

" What truth Noona ? This is the whole truth ? I tell you what ? " He scoffed .. " I'm sorry i trusted you ! I'm sorry i even loved you ! " he said breathlessly .. 

" Loved ? " I replied .. bewildered at what he's trying to say , as i clearly understood what it meant .

" Yes loved ! And to think i was going to surprise you with these on our hundreth day ! " he said throwing the flowers at me which made cheondung step forward before i manage to stop him in time .. I really didnt want them to fight , I dont want their relationship to futher worsen than now cause when he'll come to know the truth about cheondung he'll forgive my brother straightaway as he's not in the wrong .. Youngbae's not the type to hold grudges against people that much .. but i'm sure this will affect my relationship with youngbae .. That i can bet you .. " And here all along i thought you were so innocent .. I really didnt know you had this in you , well done Noona .. You really proved to me you're something ! " he finished , sarcastically applauding me .

 

I turned my back to Youngbae and faced cheondung who was fuming ..And i know he's angry at youngbae for treating his sister like that but he's also angry at me for not letting him do anything as i covered up for him with this method . I stared at him with pleading eyes begging him to control himself .. As i saw him relax .. I said to cheondung in between my sobs .. " Ask him to go .. Chaebal .. " 

Cheondung hugged me so tight and kissed the top of my head before saying to youngbae " I think you should go .. " which clearly made him taken aback hearing cheondung's voice .. " Now! " he shouted , hugging me tighter allowing me to hide my sobs from youngbae .. 

I could feel youngbae burning a hole at my back with his stare , but i couldnt do anything about it even if i wanted to .. Then i heard the cafe door slam followed by the ringing sound of the things that the owner hung on the door .. And i know he left .. He left me for good .. That was the last conversation that we had besides from work .. That was the last memory i had of youngbae .. 

 

*End of Flashback* 

 

Ypov 

 

 

" Youngbae " I heard someone gasped my name silently .. I brought my head up and face the woman I loved .. Ani , i felt myself denying to that fact .. this girl is someone whom i still love up until today til I met Lynn .. I hold up my handphone with that text message on the screen to her eye level . 

" What's your motive for this message ? " I asked her bluntly , actually flinching a little at the fact that this is our first time talking about something else other than work since these 2 years . " Why did you send this message ? " I tried again .. which made Noona looked away afraid to meet my eyes .. She seemed scared of whatever she's trying to say at first before suddenly flashing me her set of white teeth , smiling abit too forcefully before saying .. " I just want you to know that I'm happy for you bae .. " Noona said calmly making me flinch again with her smile that apparently still made me fall into a trance just by looking at it , coz she's that beautiful . I shook my head , shaking those thoughts away ..

" You don't have the right to actually do anything like this .. " I said trying my very best no to shout .

" I know .. I just thought i'd tell you .. Anyway I'm still happy for you no matter what you say .. " she said , controlling her tears .. How did i know if she's gonna cry .. Well , i could tell from the way she was breathing so heavily clearly like trying to balance a plate on her head . This part of her , I'm a little too used to it ..

" Well don't care anymore .. Be it Lynn or anybody else .. Just don't care bout me .. Cause that would really help me .. Alot .. " I said , breathing heavily in and out .

I can see Noona backed away from me a few inches .. clearly taken aback and .. wait , is that fear i'm smelling .. She's scared of me .. " Lynn , that's her name .. ? " She said expressionlessly .

" Don't start .. And hell , why do you even care ? Where's your cheondung or whatever his name is ? Don't tell me ... You've moved on to another person now ?? " I said abit going over the line there .. Aish .. But i can't help it .. It feels as if just yesterday she dumped me for another man ..

Noona was stunned at what i said .. She didn't saw that one coming i guess .. Her smile disappeared and now being replaced with a frown followed by a sad expression that i really hated to see up until now .. It just pains me to know that i made someone so important or rather someone who used to be everything to me sad ..

" One day when you know the truth .. You won't say these things to me .. And you'll come back to me like before , Bae-ah .. " she said before starting to walk away .." And don't give so much hope to Lynn or whatever her name is , you'll definitely regret that .. Mark my words .. "  she continued to shrink from my sight .

" No I won't  .. And even if i find out about this truth that you keep rambling about .. I won't ... " I said stopping her dead in her tracks .. As i approach her , I began to say " Mark ..  my .. words ! " until i was  just inches away from her .. 

" Bae .. Chaebal .. I don't want us to be enemies like this .. Pls don't hate me .. I didn't do to you .. Trust me ! " she declared bravely .. ' huh the cheek she have '

" Why don't you accept this rejection I'm giving you just like how i accept your rejection towards me 2 years ago ? " I asked her , my hands shaking .

" Bae .. "  Dara Noona pleaded in between sobs , her eyes dropped to the floor .. " I'm already happy with her .. Pls understand me .. And respect my decision .. " I said looking at her once again .. " Just like how i understood you 2 years ago .. " I finished .. 

She looked up at me , eyes full of emotions .. I just can't tell what kind of emotion is there as its all jumbled up in one ... And with one last look , i walked away ..

 


 

Plopping on my bed .. Lynn suddenly came to my mind .. I hold up my phone to check the time .. 9pm on the dot .. ' I wonder what's Lynn doing .. Maybe I'll call her .. Ani Ani .. i think I'll just text .. I mean she must be puzzled about just now , But i'm just not ready to tell her about this .. Yup not now .. '

 

" Hey .. Odieya ?? What are you doing ? :) " I texted her .. and waited for her reply .

 

While waiting for Lynn , what Noona said kept playing in my head .. And i feel something about it as i can tell that she's not kidding about it ..

 

' One day when you know the truth .. You won't say these things to me .. And you'll come back to me like before .. Bae-ah .. And don't give so much hope to Lynn or whatever her name is .. you'll definitely regret that ..Mark My Words !'

 

I didn't know how to grasp what she was trying to say .. but there was definitely something there in the way she said it .. And i know that i shouldn't ignore this .. As it's a warning and a caution that involves 3 person's hearts .. Me , Dara Noona and ... Lynn .. 

 


 

Halo ! 

I'm so sorry for the late update .. I was busy moving my things to my new house you see .. Hope you'll understand .. And for this past few days or weeks i wont be able to update that much .. I've already drafted the next few chapters on my laptop .. Just needs some editing .. And im not quite sure to add alittle bit of twists here and there as its kind of boring to me ... is it boring ??

Pls i do hope for your comments and recommend your friends to read my story aites ! Thank you for supporting me .. You really made my day .. 

 

Lots of Love 

Adelyn <3<3


And to @bb2ne1fan : Thank you for the support .. I hope you're not heartbroken with this update .. There will be many darayang moments in the chapters to come . It just has to go like this for now ..