One - Saviour

Blissful Bickers ( HIATUS ) Mianhae ~~ :(

LPOV

 

It feels just as the first time i decided to follow my heart and trust my body to sway to the music . All the unfamiliar faces that i glanced through the moment i step my foot on this grand hall blurred , and i'ts just me and the music . ' Never try to be the best ; instead always do your best .. ' , Temp always used to say to me whenever he noticed that i was doing my best merely just to please others .

 

Breezing through the music , i spinned like i normally do .. At the back of my head , i heard people screaming my name , cheering me on . My routine went smoothly but just as i was about to take my final spin , i lost it . And the next thing i knew i was sitting on the ground , oblivious to the audience . ' I failed ', i thought . ' Everything that i've always dreamed of was never going to happen to me .. '

 

The spotlight that was supposed to make me shine made me feel small . I stared at it as if it's going to help me get back up . ' No ' i thought , i got to get up on my own .

 

As unexpected as he appeared , this man standing in front of me held out his hand perfectly synchronized to make it look as though all of this was planned . To make it look as though the fall that i had was a part of my routine . Yes , that's right , i'll make this saviour as the highlight of my dance . I smiled at this man . As i was about to catch a glimpse of this man's face , this saviour of mine disappeared from my vision blinded by the spotlight .

 

Just as my vision was clearing , i heard a loud thud and felt a stab on my shoulder .

" OW!! " i whined .

I opened my eyes and realized i was actually laying on my bedroom floor ; flustered , i slowly get up ..

 

' Who was the man in my dreams , hmmm ... ' Aish , why can't you wake up after you see this mysterious man Lynn . Putting it at the back of my head I washed my face and get ready for breakfast .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ The first parts is always this boring ... haish really need opinions .. dont be shy or hesitant .. just say what you wanna say .. Promise i'll do better .. ;)