Two - Distractions

Blissful Bickers ( HIATUS ) Mianhae ~~ :(

TPOV

 

Aish .. I dreamt of her again .. Who is this girl ? All i know is i've never seen her anywhere . She's not my fan yet i know she's not any celebrity that i recall . Aish , this is seriously driving me crazy . Not only does she appears in my dreams , but she's on my mind every now and then even when i'm shooting . This is seriously not good .

 

" Seunghyun-ah !! " , called my mum . " Come down now yah .. Breakfast is ready .. " . I don't know how but my mum can always sense when i'm awake .

 

Without hesitation i got out from my bed , washed my face and head down to the dining table .

 

Eventhough it's much more convenient to stay in the hostel together with my members , i feel better at home . Getting to eat the food that my mum cooks every morning just gives me the energy to go through my hectic day .

 

Coming down the stairs , i thought of her yet again . This mystery girl of mine really gets the better out of me . Ever since i became the lead rapper of BigBang , i've never thought about anything else other than my music . And with saying that , it feels funny to suddenly obsess about this mystery girl .

 

"Seunghyun-ah , finish your food quick okay , you don't want your dongsengs to wait for you . ' my mum sort of ordered .

 

" Arasso Eomma . "

 

Eventhough i don't mean to be apart from the rest of the members , i still got to see my mum at least in the morning . Aish ... I'm sure Ji Yong understands this about me .

 

As hard as i seem on the outside . He knows how vulnerable i can be sometimes . That was the reason why i portray myself as the charismatic hyung in the group . So as not to give away any signs of my sensitivity .

 

After i finished my kimchi fried rice , I kissed my mum lightly on the cheek and head off to YG unknowing suddenly looking forward to my day ...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Argh !! updated ... comments plsssssssssssssss.  Really hope you guys like it !!! <3