Fourteen - Concerned

Blissful Bickers ( HIATUS ) Mianhae ~~ :(

Bpov

 

The second day for my recording of my single ' FIRE ' today started out with me being late . I rushed myself without putting on my make up properly and  head out to the van where my manager is already waiting for me .

" Unnie, palli .. We have to finish by twelve noon today and i don't know if we can finish by then .. " my manager said .

" What's with the rush ? I know CL-goon's gonna flip if i'm late again . But what's with the finishing up by twelve thingy ? " I asked her applying some last minutes make up on my chubby face .

" Ouh they told me that Jiyong booked the recording studio at twelve for their GD&TOP album . And you know how's Jiyong like when it comes to his music .. " she filled me in .

" Deh .. Okay then .. " I said to her simply . She got that right about Jiyongie's strictness in his music . When i first debuted , I remembered how Jiyong scolded us and monitor us just because our first perfomance didn't go as well .

 

Jiyong is a serious man . Another younger guy i know known to mature differently from the rest . His role as a leader of Bigbang made him even stricter with himself knowing the responsibility of a leader . Apart from that everything about him is great . He is very concern with his juniors , a touchy guy who is never shy  to show his feelings to anyone . Eventhough he is always expressing his feelings .. and all those GBom moments on the internet about us never once made us awkward with each other or whatsoever . I have always treat him as my senior as well as a dongseng too .

Getting back to the topic at hand . I suddenly realized that Jiyong is going to record later for the GD&TOP album meaning to say .. Seunghyun is most likely going to be there . Hmm .. Just thinking about this made me beam secretly .

 

I have to admit I like Seunghyun .. The way he talks , the way he walks , the y voice of his and of course how handsome he is . Though i don't have the courage to confess to him just yet , somehow I'm confident enough that i shouldn't actually as i know these kinds of things is not on his mind now . His mind is on his career and only his career , well apart from his dongsengs from BigBang , other than that none . And even so if he does like me too , I'm not sure if he is willing to violate the ' dating prohibition ' that all of us had .

Aish .. I sighed just as the van pulled up in front of the YG building .

 

" Unnie , you're here ! Let's go .. It's your turn .. " CL said as soon as i step in the recording studio .. After i sang , everybody took their turn to sing each of their parts until we were satisfied with the end result . I slumped back on the couch at about half past eleven ' yeah .. thirty minutes til' i get to see Seunghyun .. ' I thought to myself .

Just then Jiyong and Seunghyun came in the door to the recording studio giving everybody a sudden fright . especially Seunghyun with his loud voice and his funny scary face .. I giggled to myself .. He is sooo cute ..

 

" Noona , finished recording ? " Seunghyun asked me , seeing my tired state .

" Deh .. Finally .. What are you guys recording today ? " I asked him getting up slowly .

" We haven't decided on it's title yet .. But it's an upbeat song .. " he said rocking his head ..

" Ouh okay then , Good luck guys .. " I said to Seunghyun and Jiyong as well .

" Ouh , Noona how about doing a featuring with us ? " Jiyong asked suddenly ..

' Hmm .. a featuring with GD&TOP .. which means more time with Seunghyun ' I contemplated .. " Urghh .. " I started .

" Come on Noona .. we need your voice .. " Jiyong pouted .. while Seunghyun gave me his puppy look to me after saying " Please Noona .. "

" Urgh .. " I said again this time looking at my manager which she replied with a nod .

" Okay then .. Why not ? " I said , earning a big smile from Seunghyun and a hug from Jiyong while he said " Oh Yeah !! " loudly beside my ear .

" Aish .. Sikkeuleoun .. " I exclaimed struggling from Jiyong's embrace ..

" Haha .. Sorry Noona , I'm so happy .. Can't help it .. " Jiyong apologised .

" Okay .. I'm heading to the dance studio .. Well let me know on the time for the recording aite guys .. " I said to them .

" Deh .. Annyong ! " Jiyong shouted happily .. I smiled making my way out of the recording studio stealing a glance at Seunghyun who was busy drawing an elephant on his paper instead of brainstorming on lyrics for his single . Aish this kid is so cute .. What's there no to like ..

 

I laughed to myself making my way to the dance studio only to find just a few of the dancers lurking around in the room .

 

" Eh ? Where are the others ? And CL , Dara and Minkie ? " I asked them .

" They were hungry they said , so they went to the cafeteria to find something to eat .. " one of them told me .

" Okay , Gomawo .. " I thanked them pursuing towards the cafeteria .

 

I caught sight of the other members on the far side of the cafeteria . Signalling them that i would go get my food first , I head to the food stand to get my corn . Oh !! I love corn .. No one would ever believe what i did for the love of my corn . I laughed at the memory ..

 

" Who is that lucky lady with Youngbae .. Youngbae must really like her .. " Mrs Baek said while giving me my food ..

I turned , curious to take a look at the girl that Mrs Baek was talking about .. and to my surprise i saw Lynn sitting at the table situated in front of us . She was having too much fun laughing with youngbae to notice anyone else in the room and so does youngbae .. Hmm ..

" That's Lynn , Ahjumma .. The new dancer for BigBang .. " I explained to Mrs Baek .

" Kre ? Pretty girl .. Eh .. Be careful .. This is hot . " Mrs Baek warned me .

 

I walked back to our table passing by Lynn and youngbae only to be ignored by them . They really like each other just looking at how engrossed they are with each other ...  One thing i like about youngbae truthfully is his courage .. He ever confessed to Dara but seeing how timid she is .. No surprise when she told me she rejected him when she clearly likes him too at that point of time .

 

' Omo .. Dara .. ' I thought .. just remembering her presence in the room . I take a look at our table only to find her getting up abruptly and leaving the room in a storm . My worried eyes followed her as she bumped in Seunghyun in the entrance of the cafeteria .. Hiw eyes then searched the cafeteria subconciously figuring out the reason of Dara's actions .. And his eyes landed on me ..

 

He smiled sincerely to his Noona .. But his eyes fell on Youngbae and Lynn .. Those smiles faded .. He must be concerned with the matter at hand too . Moreover he must be worried for youngbae's and Dara's unfinished business like me . So there it was , three person who is concerned about them .. but youngbae .. I stared at him while he is gazing at Lynn who was making her way up to the food stand . Aish .. how can i deny my dongseng's happiness for the sake of my friend's selfish decision .. My eyes fell on Seunghyun .. and he was still staring intently .. but it wasn't youngae that's he's looking at ....

 

It was Lynn ... ??