Taking Care Of Hyung

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

 Natsu woke up in a dark room, surrounded by dead silence.

 

'You're nothing but  trouble'

 

 "Huh? Who's there?" Natsu said as she heard the echoing voice.

 

'You're such a huge failure, that's why your parents left you'

 

 Natsu continued to scan the dark room, searching for the voices she's hearing.

 

'What a pathetic kid, tsk'

 

"W-what, n-no I am!!" Natsu said shouting. "SHOW YOURSELF WHO ARE YOU?!" she shouted furiously. Natsu continued to hear echoing voices surrounding her saying she's pathetic, she's trouble-some, even why does she deserved to live? phrases.

 Natsu ran searching the voices, but she saw nothing but pitch black. She dropped on her knees covering her ears to block those words coming inside her. She furiously shook her head crying.

 "I'm not pathetic"

 "I'm not trouble-some"

 

  "I'M A HUMAN!" she screamed.

 

 Natsu jolted up on her bed on a sitting position as she continued to cover her ears with her hands as she shook her head. Natsu felt arms holding her back to calm herself down.

 "Natsu hyung! C-calm down!" a familiar voice told her.

 As she heard those phrase, she calmed down still holding her ears. She peeked on her left eye seeing who's the person calming her down.

  "Hyung..." he said again.

  "Junhong-ah..." Natsu said eyeing him with teary eyes. 

 Natsu hugged him as she saw Zelo with a worrying expression stuck on his face. Zelo couldn't hold the urge not hugging her back, instead, he put his arms around her, caressing her back gently as he let Natsu cry.

 Zelo didn't asked Natsu why she was crying thinking her condition, but he let her sobs until she her eyes cannot shed tears anymore. 

 "Hyung..." he called out carefully, "Calm down please?" he said worrying. 

 Natsu forced herself to stop crying but instead she cried more thinking about her nightmare. Zelo let out a sigh hoping she would stop crying.

 Moments had passed, Natsu have no tears to shed anymore, Zelo can only hear her sob as she breathe. 

 "Hyung..." Zelo said as he cupped Natsu's face for him to look. He can see how red her eyes were from all those crying.

 "M-mianhae Zelo-ah..." Natsu said as she forced a giggle, "It's just...." she said, almost crying again. 

 Zelo hugged her again, patting her head as he shushed Natsu for her not to cry anymore. 

 "Hyung, whatever it is, it's okay, I'm here" he whispered into Natsu's ears. 

 Natsu managed to stop crying (again) as she broke apart from Zelo's hug. 

 "Aww hyung, your eyes are red as a cherry tomatoes!" Zelo joked as he wiped her tears away from her puffy eyes. Natsu playfully punched Zelo's arm as she giggled on his joke. 

 "Hyung, you should rest, you're still sick! Wait here as I go and fetch you some hot soup, arasso?" Zelo said as removed Natsu's bangs covering her "Cherry Tomatoes" eyes. Natsu gave him a smile as Zelo goes downstairs to make a soup.

 'It was only a dream' Natsu thought as she hugged her knees. 

  Natsu had a bad childhood when she lived at Korea, always abused by parents at home, being bullied at school, even people stay away from her thiking she's not a normal person. Natsu had only lived by herself when she was 10, cooking for herself, loving for herself. She set those memories aside when she met JiHoon at the age of 5, Dongho at Junior High, and Zelo at her Senior High. Natsu smiled at the fact that, there are friends who loved her and took care of her. Natsu's imagination was interrupted as she heard a knock on her door. She saw a smiling Zelo holding a hot soup on a tray as he walk over to her. 

 "One hot soup for my hyung coming up!" Zelo said cheerfuly as he placed the tray on Natsu's study table. Natsu thanked him with a smile as Zelo sat down on the edge of the bed.

 "Say ahh~" Zelo said playfully as he scooped some soup. Natsu giggled and let Zelo feed him.

 "Waaaah~ Zelo-ah~! This soup is daebak!" Natsu exclaimed with shining eyes. 

 "I learned it from Youngjae hyung" Zelo chuckled at Natsu's behaviour. 

 They  both laugh and Zelo continued to feed Natsu some warm soup he made. 

 "Zelo-ah..." Natsu spoke to start a conversation. 

 "Hm?" Zelo replied as he put the empty bowl at the table.

 "I was, wondering, why did you suddenly hugged me when I woke up screaming like hell?" Natsu asked, playing with her fingers while hugging her knees.

 "Well, my mom always hug me when I'm having a nightmare, I thought I should do the same to calm hyung down" Zelo said with a smile. "Why did you asked?" he added. 

 "No reason" Natsu said. Natsu asked Zelo that question because she was worrying about him finding out that she's a girl. "One more question" she asked. Zelo looked at her with a smiling face.

 

 "How the hell did you manage to change my clothes?" Natsu said glaring at him. 

 Zelo frozed at the question Natsu threw at him. "I... uhm... H-h-hanna came over and dressed you up....?" Zelo answered nervously. "What was your dream that you screamed yourself to wake up?" Zelo asked trying to change the topic.

 Natsu paused a little and looked down on her feet. 

 "I-if you don't want to talk about it it's okay!" Zelo said nervously, thinking it was too personal for Natsu to tell him. "Hyung, I'm going now, Yongguk hyung is finding me" Zelo said carefully watching Natsu depressed. Natsu just gave him a nod and lay in the bed. Zelo covered her with a blanket and bid goodbye. 

 Natsu her left where the window is facing, eyeing the clouds forming together. 

 "I think it's going to rain" Natsu said with teary eyes and drifted to sleep, hoping she would have a good dream.

 

-----------------

DON'T KILL ME. 

If you go to my new fiction, "That Nerd Is Actually My First Love" 's description. You'll know why I am NOT updating in such a long time,

 

SO LET ME LIVE D:

T.T

 

It's long, and dramatic I know. It's just bc I'm feeling a pain in the neck (literally) so yeah, changed my mood.

 

Follow me here at twitter~: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/289526/2