A Big Good News

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

=Zelo's POV= 

 Hmmmnngg.... I was awaken by the sounds of ruckus downstairs, I stretched my arm to feel Natsu's presence.

 TOUCH.TOUCH.TOUCH

 Wait, SHE'S NOT HERE!!! I shot upright and tries to find hyung.

 IS THERE A BURGLAR HERE?! I heard some more ruckus and got scared. Maybe she's downstairs... WITH THE BURGLAR?!

 After reaching to that idea, I bolted downstairs to help the damsel in distress.

 

 DDDDX

 .....

 ・3・

 

.. Eh? She's cooking? A Natsu in a strawberry apron surprised me. She looks cute on that apron ・///・

 "Oh, Goodmorning Zelo-ah! ^o^" she greeted me. My eyes saw some pans and plates messed up on the floor.

 "Oh yeah, about the pans, I was reaching for the needed plates and pans on the cabinet, but I fell from my chair, it's too high y'know >3<" she explained.

 

 I shook my head and headed towards her carefully, not to set some of the broken plates. 

 "Hyung, you're siiick~" I said

 "Naaah, I'm perfectly fine! See?" she said doing a silly dance.

 I chuckled at her silliness and sat down on the chair.

 "So, what's for breakfast?" I asked.

 "Natsu's special omelette with French bread" she said with a French accent

 This girl is really silly.

 After she's done cooking, she sat down and we ate breakfast.

 Suddenly, her phone rang. She stood up and answered her phone.

 "Annyeong? Oh Rain hyung! Mwo? MWO?! JINJJA?! DAEBAAAK!! ARASSO!! I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!!!" Natsu exclaimed so happy, what's with her? 

 "Zelo-ah!!" she called out.

 "Hm?" 

 "Guess who's is the new maknae of MBLAQ!? :D"

 "Nugu?" 

 "It's me you dumdum!! HAHAHA" she said while giving me a noogy. I laughed and congratulated her.

 "Alright alright hyung, when will you meet MBLAQ sunbaenims?" I said as I escaped from her noogy.

 "Tomorrow~" Natsu hyung said.

 "That's a good news! haha" I said, suddenly my phone rang.

 "Excuse me" I said, "Annyeong? Oh hyung? Ne, ne, arasso, I'll be right there." 

 "Yongguk hyung?" Natsu asked.

 "Ani, it's Daehyun hyung, he wants me to the dorm now" I said with a sad tone. 

 Natsu looked at me pouting, she suddenly pinched my cheeks and said "Aww~ Poor baby Zelo~ Don't worry, I'll be alright! haha" she said in a baby's voice.

 I chuckled and headed to the front door. 

 "Sooo, can I-"

 "Ani, Dongho will be accompanying me tomorrow, ya! You have schedules for tomorrow!"  she said. I gave her a laugh and walked out of the door.

 "Zelo-ah" she called out.

 "Hm?" I stopped from walking.

 She suddenly backhugged me and whispered gomawo. I can feel my cheeks rising from heat. 

 "Mwo? Haven't you hugged a guy before?" she giggled. 

 "R-right" I said and bid goodbye to her.

 

=BAP'S DORM=

 "Look who's here" Himchan hyung said like a cranky mother searching for his rebelling son. 

 "So now you have plan to go home? Ha" Yongguk hyung said.

 "What is happening?" I asked Jongup hyung.

 "They're just worried sick because you disappeared like a bubble" Jongup stated.

 "ANSWER US" Himchan and Yongguk hyung said in unison.

 As I'm going to answer them, Daehyun hyung cutted me.

 "He was at Natsu's apartment, Natsu got sick so he's the one taking care of him" Daehyun said.

 "I'm going to bed, I'm tired hyungs" I said and headed to my bedroom. I climbed to our bunked bed and remembered the days what happened between me and Natsu hyung.

 I smiled at my reminiscing and drifted to sleep.

 

----------------------------------

ANNYEONG!! SORRY for the LAAAAATE chapter T^T

 

I was just busy at school and stuffs haha, still, christmas vacation is coming, so I think I'll update more often ahaha

 

follow me at twitter~: https://twitter.com/himderp