We are B! A.P!

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

A/N: When you see a colored words. It means it's a text message. Let's sort this out now. Natsu = Indigo, Zelo= Light blue, baby blue, THIS BLUE. And the other characters will be noted when they appear in text messages conversation lol.

--

 

 Have you told the hyungs already ??

 Ani, we're been busy these days, but I'll get the right timing.

 Zelo-ah, if you can't perform, it's okay, we'll think of something else :D

 Like bars ??

 On second thought, convince those hyungs ;-;. I-I don't want to remember that ;A;.

 Arasso hyung, lol mianhae, anyway, our break is gonna end soon. Imma tell them now. Where are you anyway ??

 Training ;-;. Those staffs are making me suffer D:

 Is that so, hyung fighting !! :D. I'm going to text you if they agree with my idea for our class.

 Arasso, the stupid ahjumma is already calling me =-=. Annyeong Zelo !! :D

 Yeah, annyeong~

 

 "Zelo-ah !! Stop texting your girlfriend and come here already !!" Jongup shouted at Zelo. Zelo gave him a glare and sighed, "Hyung, for the 100th time already, HE. IS. NOT. MY. GIRLFRIEND." Zelo stated while Jongup started laughing. "Stop fighting like two kids" the BAP leader said with his deep voice. Jongup stopped laughing and gave Yongguk a 'Mehrong'. 

 "Are you sure I'm the maknae and not that guy ??" Zelo said while looking at Jongup going to annoy Daehyun next. Yongguk sighed and nodded. "Oh hyung, can I ask you something ??" Zelo asked.

 "You're already asking"

 "Stop trolling !!" 

 "So what is it ??"

 "Uhm, well our school's having a festival and each class is a representative, y'know, Japan, anyway, our president said that we need to think an idea for our class' theme. And-"

 "You suggested that your class can do a mini concert of us performing, selling low priced tickets. Am I right ??"

 "WHAT KIND OF BLACK MAGIC IS THIS"

 Zelo exclaimed at his hyung's sentence. Yongguk sighed and facepalmed. "Zelo-ah, you do know that I do not make the decisions, and even if manager hyung agrees with the idea of yours, we're still busy for our group" Yongguk said. "B-b-but, hyuung~, it's only for our class !!" Zelo exclaimed and pleaded, "And manager hyung already agreed with my idea~" Zelo added.

 "No" Yongguk replied coldly.

 "I'll do the dishes"

 "No"

 "For a week"

 "No"

 "FOR A MONTH THEN"

 "That's more better" Yongguk said thinking that his housechore will be done by the maknae. "But, I have to talk to your class president though" Yongguk added. "Sure~, I'll bring her here tomorrow at our dorm"  Zelo said cheerfully.

 "Her ??" 

 "HIM !! I meant him !!" Zelo said panicking. "Riiiight" Yongguk stared at the panicking maknae. Zelo tried to smile and laugh nervously. Yongguk goes back to practicing and Zelo followed.

 

~~~~~

 "Maybe hyung will agree to come at our dorm, since he IS our class president" Zelo said to himself while he's riding on his skateboard through the busy streets. Zelo saw some fangirls squealed as he passes by them. Zelo gave them a smile and moved on.

 

 "This must be the place" Zelo said as he arrived on Natsu's apartment. He entered the apartment and checked out the counter.

 "Uhm excuse me ??" Zelo said as he saw a man checking something on his checkbook. The man looked at him. 

 "I'm looking for Kim Natsu" Zelo asked.

 "Room 7, on the rooftop" the man said. Zelo thanked the man  and proceed through the hallway. Zelo took the stairs and came to the rooftop. He saw a single swing set and a small garden. He proceed to walk to the door and knocked. Zelo heard some noise inside the apartment and knocked louder. The noise stopped and the door open a little for someone to peek.

 "Annyeong hyung?" Zelo greeted carefully trying to guess who is that peeking on the door. The door opened wide enough to see the figure and inside the room. "Oh, Zelo-ah" Natsu greeted him. Natsu was wearing a pink cleaning apron with a pink handkerchief tied around her head, a white shirt and a blue shorts. Zelo stared blankly at his hyung's clothes.

 "What ?? It's cleaning Sunday. I always clean my apartment room once in a month you know" Natsu said as she showed Zelo the vacuum cleaner that is making the noise. Zelo shook his head and apologized. 

 "Mianhae hyung, I was just... Ahh, nevermind. Anyway,Yongguk hyung  said that he wanted to talk to you about us performing for our class" Zelo explained.

 "When?" 

 "About now, it's our day off. You're not busy today are you?" Zelo asked. Natsu shook his head. "Great, we're meeting B.A.P then" Zelo said cheerfully, "Aaand you might want to change your clothes" Zelo said preffering to the clothes she's wearing. Natsu chuckled and goes inside. Natsu invited Zelo and Zelo followed Natsu inside.

 "Wait here okay?" Natsu said as she goes upstairs. Zelo nodded and smiled. Zelo saw some photos displayed on top of the cabinet. Zelo saw two kids playing on the photos. The other photo was the kids celebrating his friend's birthday. 'Who are these kids?' Zelo thought. 

 "Let's go? Natsu said as he buttoned his black polo shirt while going downstairs. She was wearing a white pants and a black shoes. Zelo stared at her blankly. 'She really looks likes guy' Zelo thought.

 "Annyeong? Earth to Zelo~" Natsu called out as she playfully knocked Zelo's forehead. Zelo's thought was disturbed ang laughed. They left the apartment and headed to Zelo's dorm.

 

~~~~~

 Zelo entered the password and opened the door. The five hyungs looked at them and stood up.

 "Annyeonghaseyo we are B! A.P! Yes sir!" They greeted

 "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kim Natsu" Natsu said as she bowed.

 "Wow~ Zelo-ah~ He's so pretty~ He really looks like a girl~" Youngjae said laughing.

 "I really thought he's a girl. He's so cute~"Jongup said as he starts pinching Natsu's cheeks. "Hyung don't do that!" Natsu said playfully as Jongup let's go and laughed.

  Zelo noticed his Daehyun hyung being quite staring at Natsu in the distance, Zelo came closer to his hyung and called out. "Yah! Hyung! Why won't you go near to her?" Zelo asked. Daehyun didn't answer and walks to the sofa. 'Such a weird hyung' Zelo thought.

 "Are you hungry? Do you want some noodles? I'll cook for you!" Himchan exclaimed. "Aniya hyung, it's okay" Natsu said and smiled. Zelo sighed, "Hyung, where's Yongguk hyung?" Zelo asked Himchan. "in his room watching war movies again" Himchan said while he put his hands on his pockets. "Oh, hyung, can you wait here for a sec?" Zelo said to Natsu, Natsu nodded and sat down on their sofa. As Zelo was going to their room, he stopped and faced them.

 "Wait a minute, how come when I come home from school Himchan hyung doesn't ask me if I want noodles?" Zelo whined. They all laughed and ordered Zelo to go to the leader. Zelo gave up and goes to their room. 

 

"Hyung?" Zelo called out carefully peekng at the door. "Eung?" Yongguk answered as he tried to focus on his movie. "Uhm, Natsu hyung is here" Zelo said carefully. Yongguk turned off the iPad and stood up. Zelo looked at his hyung going to their living room and he followed the scary leader.

 As they came to the living room, Zelo saw his hyungs gathered around Natsu as she tells a story about her short life."Is this him? He's really good at making people listen to him" Yongguk told Zelo. Zelo agreed with him.

 "Kim Natsu? I'm Bang Yongguk, B.A.P's leader" Yongguk said introducing himself. Natsu stood up and bowed. "Can we talk about Zelo's idea in the dining room? Leader to President?" Yongguk said as he goes to the kitchen. Natsu nodded and followed Yongguk in the kitchen. Zelo stared at them and followed them.

 "Oh no you don't. Just sit down here Zelo-ah" Himchan said as he pulled Zelo down on the sofa. "You don't need to be jealous, they're just talking~" Jongup teases. "Hyung! He's a guy I told you! You already saw it!" Zelo exclaimed. Jongup laughed. "Stop torturing the maknae Jonguppie" Youngjae scolded him as he playfully punched his arm.Jongup gave him a 'Mehrong'. 

 "What are they talking about though ??" Jongup asked Zelo. As Zelo going to speak, Himchan interrupted. "The usual, school festival, class representative, mini concert, cheap tickets" Himchan said with a smirked. As Zelo going to speak again, he interrupted again. 

 "But it's the first time Yongguk had ordered you to let him talk to your president about this. Yongguk might have the feeling that he would actually like this idea. Nice going Zelo-ssi" Himchan said. Zelo blushed to the compliment his hyung gave him. "That looked like a great idea !! How come we don't know about that ?!" JongUp asked. "Because we don't want you all to be excited about that idea" Himchan answered.

 Half an hour had passed, and they already finished talking. Natsu and Yongguk came out from the kitchen to tell something for their chattering dongsaengs in the living room.

 "Arasso, everyone, I have something to tell you all. We are going to perform a mini concert for Zelo and Natsu's class" Yongguk said, "And Natsu here, will be the one taking care for our performance" he added as he putted his hand on Natsu's shoulder. They all congratulate Natsu for convincing their hyung. 

 "Please do your best" Natsu said as she bowed down. Natsu felt a vibration on her pocket and checked her phone. "Oh, ano. Everyone, I'll be going now. I still have baseball practice, see you all at the concert hyungs" Natsu said as she bid goodbye. "Visit us again !!" Jongup said and they all laughed. 

 Natsu received another text and see who it was.

 

 Yah hyung, gomawo for convincing Yongguk hyung, you're the first one to convince him !! Anyway, I'll be helping you for the preparation. Take care on your way to practice !! --Zelo

 

Natsu smiled and headed to the baseball field.

 

---

Wow, it's a really long chapter lol. How come Natsu met the BAP and not MBLAQ. Well, just wait there okay ?? I have many idea~. But I'll assure you that MBLAQ will come in their school festival ;D. 

Lol at Jongup, he's such a kid lol.

 

Follow me at twitter for updates~ https://twitter.com/LePandasaurus :3

 

I'm making a Main Image for this story but I'm still drawing it. My friend will do the coloring. That's all lol.

 

P.S: If you notice any grammatical errors or typos, it's beacuse I'm sleepy, I always update my chapter at the middle of the night =3=. That's all

 

Tumblr: http://yeahthisiskpop.tumblr.com/

Yongguk: red

Yah Zelo-ah, what's up with calling Natsu a 'her' instead of a 'him'?

Uhm, the author made a typo? *laughs nervously*

Wait, ME?! You did the mistake ah!

Yah. Stop tormenting the poor author, she always stay up all night to make this story

:D

But we're only sub characters, I'm the only one who is a part of this :3 And this is all about MBLAQ sunbaes

Is that so, keep tormenting her then.

D: