Stupid Love

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

 "Ahhhh~, fresh air~" Natsu said while breathing the fresh air. Hanna looked at her childish behaviour and giggled. "Hm, oppa, this flower is pretty, right ??" Hanna said while pointing at a red rose. Natsu looked at the rose and smiled "It kinda look like you Hanna-ssi~" Natsu said with a chuckle. Hanna blushed at the comment she made. They both sat on a bench and talked about school and life. Natsu even told her she's a trainee in JYP Entertainment. After some chuckles and giggles they made, Hanna finally spoke up.

 "Oppa" she called out. "Hm ??" Natsu answered. 

 "Ano, how can I start this out. Oppa, I do know that you are popular in your school and even here, every month, a girl confessed to you, and I don't see  you being in a relationship, so Oppa, I LIKE YOU VERY MUCH" Hanna exclaimed as she stands up and blushed furiously. Natsu smiled at her and stand up.

 "Listen Hanna-ssi, the reason why I don't get a girlfriend is because I think I'm too young for it, and I haven't found the right one"

 'And I'm a freaking girl too, I don't want to be a lesbian for crying out loud'

 "And I'm kinda a pabo when it's love we're talking about, so, I'm sorry. I want to be your friend~" Natsu said giving her a hug with an apologetic smile and left her alone in the garden just like what she always do when she receives a confession from girls and goes back to her classroom. 

 "I see" Hanna said softly as she began to cry. 

 

~~~

 "Sooo~ what happened ??" Dongho said as he saw Natsu coming near ready to leave school. 

 "What do you mean ??" Natsu asked confusely as she put her cap on and took her skateboard out. 

 "You know, Hanna, confession, duh" Dongho said. "Eh, it's nothing, it's like everytime I do, that's all, and, how the hell did you know that it was gonna be a confession ??" Natsu asked him and gave him a glare. "Heh, I'm just kinda used to it" Dongho said as he put his hands behind is head. They exited the school and talk some stuffs. Natsu felt a vibration on her pocket. She took her phone out and read the message. "I'll be right there ?? What was that suppose to mean ??" Natsu said as she reads the message. "Who ??" Dongho asked curiously. "It's Rain hyung, he said we are going to the building to do some paper stuffs, and I have a chance to say that I have detention this Saturday" Natsu said while sighing.

 "You always hang out with Rain-sunbae huh ??" Dongho asked suddenly with a sad tone voice.  

 "Well, I wouldn't call it 'hangout'. He's just helping me with my Auditions that's all. Don't worry, I'll promise you, after the training this Sunday, we'll go to our favorite cafe okay ??" Natsu said cheering him up and gave him a hug. "Hmm, arasso !!" Dongho said cheerfully and laughed. Not so long they heard a a car's honk behind them. They look behind and saw Rain's car coming on their way. 

 "Uhm, gotta go"

 "Yeah"

 "Becareful on your way home"

 "I will" Dongho said while watching Natsu smile. Natsu smiled and go to Rain's car. Dongho watched her getting inside on Rain's car and leave. He felt a vibration from his pocket and took it. He opened it and read the message.

 

'To: Dongho-ah~

From: Natsu noona

 DONGHO-AH !! Mianhae if I'm not with you right now, but I had a good time at cafeteria though. Anyway, I think I might not attend the practice on Sunday, but I promise you that we will go out together at the cafe !! Just meet me there at 7 in the evening, okay~?? That's all. Be careful on your way home~!!

P.S I forgot my skateboard, it's probably infront of you. I'm such a pabo ==

 

--Natsu HYUNG >-<'

 

 "Skateboard ??" Dongho said to himself and looked down in front of him. "She did forgot her skateboard, pabo-ah" Dongho said smiling to himself, he felt another vibration from his phone again.

 

'To: Dongho

From: SooHyun hyung

 Yah Dongho, after your baseball practice, we have to go to a fan meeting at ___. We'll pick you up at 6:30. That's all, oh by the way, bring us some chicken when you got home, that's all. 

 

--Leader SH'

 

 "Aissh~" he picked up Natsu's board and stared at it. He imagined Natsu had this board when he first gave it to her. He felt his heart beats fast and chuckled.

 

 "So this is what you called a 'Stupid Love', I wonder" he said while riding on Natsu's board.

--

FINISHEEEEEEEEEED~ lol

I knew it Dongho liked her, well ofcourse, I am the author XDDDD.

Anyway thank you for reading my story ;A;. I ISH SO GRATEFUL lol. 

 

Wait for the next chapter~

 

Follow me on twitter though~ @LePandasaurus :3

Thank chu~