Behind Those Sweet Smiles

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

A/N: Please read the description first. Thank you. And I'm putting extra names lol. And I can't think of a right title for this story. If  you have any suggestions. Comment~. 

--

 'Cafe' 

 'Horror Booth'

 'Photo Booth'

 'Play'

 

 "Arasso, these are the categories for our class" Natsu said pointing the categories at the blackboard, "If you have any suggestion please say it" Natsu added. "We can do a cafe Oppa !!" a girl suggested. "Yeah !!" another of her classmates exclaimed. "Since you and Zelo-ssi are popular, you two can be one of the waiters with the others" Shinwook said. "And the clothes must be different !!" Janha exclaimed.

 "Like what ??" Natsu asked.

 "It could be topless"

 "..."

 "Or ~" Janha smirked.

 Natsu threw an eraser at her classmate irritated because she's a girl and she can't show her body to the public. "Aigoo~, that hurts !! If we do that, girls may come at our cafe ordering everything we've got !!" Janha shouted. "It's a CAFE not a ing bar with boys !!" Natsu shouted as she was going to charge Janha while some of her classmates are holding her to prevent her for making a riot.

 "Aniyo~, I'm too young for exposing my body~" Zelo whined as he began doing some puppy eyes. The girls at their class squealed because of Zelo's aegyo. Natsu hits the table so that everyone can calm down. "Everyone, we need to make a decision,  lunch break will end any minute now, so please suggest SERIOUSLY" Natsu said while facepalming.

 "Hyung, I have a suggestion" Zelo raised his hand. Natsu looked at him. "How about we do a mini concert ?? I can ask the hyungs to participate~. So that people will come to our class, buy some low priced tickets, and we could have extra money and gain popularity for our class and also on our rookie group !!" Zelo explained. The whole class kept silent for a minute and suddenly cheered up. Natsu's face began to light up at Zelo's suggestion.

 "BAP ?! IN OUR CLASS ?!"

 "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA"

 "BRILLIANT ZELO !!"

 "FINALLY. I CAN SEE MY HUSBAND !!"

 "That's a great idea Zelo-ssi !!" Natsu exclaimed as she stood up. "Ok then !! It's already decided. Who objects this suggestion ??" Natsu asked the whole class. No one objects. "It's decided then, BAP will be performing for our class !!" Natsu exclaimed cheerfully and the whole class rejoiced. 

 The teacher came in and the class took their seats including Natsu. While she is walking through her seat, she gave Zelo a two thumbs up and smiled. Zelo giggled as she took her seat.

 

 "Arasso class, today, we will be discussing about the importance of having a parents" their Health teacher said. Natsu's smile faded away as she heard the topic their discussing. Natsu kept quiet through the whole period.

 Not moving a muscle.

 Not saying a single word.

 Zelo noticed his hyung's behaviour and began worrying. 'What's his problem ??' Zelo thought.

 

~~~

 "Arasso class, for your assignment. Make an essay about Importance Of A Parents and Becoming A Parent. And I hope you all already decided for your class for the festival" the teacher said before leaving the room. 

 "Hyung !! You want to go home together ??" Zelo asked Natsu cheerfuly. Natsu didn't answer and left the class. 

 "What's with him ??" Zelo said confused.

 Zelo left their room and saw Dongho running towards their room. 

 "Oh hyu-"

 "Where's Natsu hyung ?!" Dongho asked as he panted from all the running. "Natsu-hyung ?? I don't know, I asked him where was he going but he didn't answered me" Zelo explained to his worrying hyung, "Hyung, what's wrong with him ??" Zelo asked with a serious tone. Dongho looked at his dongsaeng and he stood up. "you see Zelo-ah, Natsu don't have a parents anymore" Dongho said. Zelo was schocked at his hyung's sentence.

"Let me explain, back in our Grade 8 of Juinor High before we transfer here" Dongho started his explanation to his confused dongsaeng.

 

=Flashback= 

 "You thought having no parents makes you tougher eh !? Ha !! I don't think so !!" a guy slammed Natsu at the lockers while holding Natsu's shirt.

 "HAVING NO ONE TO GUIDE ME MAKES ME DO WHAT I WANT !!" Natsu shouted and punched him. The two guys started exchanging punches.

 As Natsu fell on the floor, another guy came to their fight to separate them both from fighting.

 "STOP FIGHTING. LEAVE HIM ALONE JUNHO !!" he shouted at Junho. "Heh, so here's your friend Dongho protecting you. That makes you even more weaker Natsu" Junho said as he walked away.  Dongho crouched down to see Natsu's condition. 

 "Are you al-" 

 After finishing his sentence. Natsu punched him and stood up. Dongho was shocked and fell on his back. "YOU STUPID ER. LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?! NOW I'M WEAKER THAN BEFORE !! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU !!" Natsu shouted at him and ran away. Dongho looked at Natsu running while holding his swelling cheek. He stood up and started finding her. 

 'What's wrong with him ?! Punching me like that ?! I'm the one who helped him and this is what I'm going to get ?! AISH !!' Dongho thought irritated and finds her even harder. He finally saw her on the corner of her classroom. 

 Knees raised on her chest.

 Her arms wrapped around her knees with her head over it. 

 Dongho saw Natsu and approached her carefully so that he won't get another punch from her. "Hey" Dongho spoke up sitting infront of Natsu. "Why do you always get on a fight ??" Dongho asked, almost scolding her. Natsu didn't answer. "Hey, I kept worrying about you, please tell me your answer" Dongho said in a worrying tone. 

 "Leave me alone" Natsu said coldly, while she peeked with a cold stare. "Ani, I'll stay here as long as you are here. I'm not leaving when you don't tell me what's your problem" Dongho said as he rests his head on his hands. Natsu started to become annoyed at Dongho's behaviour. 

 "Why do you want to listen a loner's life ?? No family, no friends, nothing" Natsu said as she raised her head to face Dongho. 

 "You have a friend, me" Dongho said smiling to Natsu. Natsu blushed at his comment and buried her face on her arms once again. "Come on~ just tell me already~" Dongho said as he chuckled.

 "How do you feel having a parents ??" Natsu asked, head still on her arms.

 "Having a parents ?? I guess it's great" Dongho said confused at her question.

 "How about if your parents split up ??" Natsu asked once again. Dongho didn't know what to answer.

 "Exactly" Natsu said, facing Dongho. 

 "Having no parents is difficult, no one to support you, love you, even care for you. When I was young, I always saw them fighting. Fighting about how my dad cheated on my mom, his alcoholism behaviour, and other bad things. I always saw my dad beating the crap outta of my mom. After mom had it, she had filed a divorce on him and left. My dad sent me here in Korea with my uncle. Now I'm all grown up, my uncle left me and I have to live on an apartment he owned. There's someone who always supports me and pays for my rent. Because of my family became a disaster, I decided that everyone always leave me all alone. The reason why I'm people always saw me as a  guy, not a girl. Being as girl is not that easy, I'd rather be a guy than a girl. It's the reason why I always get into fights" Natsu finished her sentence with her hands on her face, crying. 

 'Wait, he's a, girl ??' Dongho thought, looking at Natsu shocked. "Yeah, I'm a girl. So what ?? I just don't say to anyone that I'm a girl" Natsu said looking at him. "I, I won't tell anyone" Dongho said nervously. Natsu looked at him and smiled. "Arasso" Dongho stood up. "Let's go to a cafe I know, my treat" Dongho said smiling as he lend his  hand to Natsu for her to grab. Natsu looked at him smiling and grabbed his hand. They both go to the cafe and had some coffee.

==

 

 "You see, Natsu hyung may be smiling all the time. But there's always bitterness on her heart about her parents. Since she had friends,she already forgot all about it" Dongho explained. "I knew it he's a girl" Zelo said. "Can I trust you Zelo-ssi ?? Don't tell hyung that I told you that she's a girl, okay ??" Dongho said. Zelo nodded and they shook hands. "Arasso hyung, I think she's in detention since Rain-sunbae moved her detention" Zelo said. Dongho nodded thinking about her detention.

 

~~~

 "Thank you all !! Everyone did a great job !! Take care on your way home~" the teacher said as she bid goodbye to the other detentionees. Natsu sighed in relief that it was finally over. She took her bag and left the school. 

 

 "I have a feeling that someone knew that I'm a girl"

 

--------------

Okay, I'm drawing Natsu's character and some of the casts. That's all lol. I have to say one more thing but I forgot what was it >n<. 

Anyway , now Chapter 12's finished. I have to think of another idea.

Lol, Zelo and Natsu, ?! FTW XDDDDDD. 

So yeah, Natsu have no family left except for her friends. lol

 

Where is her sister ?? o-o

 

Follow me at twitter: @LePandasaurus for updates about the fiction :3