Saying Sorry Is Not That Hard Hyung

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

 "Mwwo ?!? Dongho-ssi is mad at you ?!" Reika exclaimed through her phone.

 "You heard me, I totally forgot !! I was so tired that I didn't noticed the time. I even slept during my training" Natsu sighed as she tried to explain. "Aigoo Natsu-chan, you have baseball practice later right ?? Maybe you can try explaining all to him !!" Reika said. 'I guess I can do that' Natsu thought.

"Oh, Natsu-chan, I gotta go. I have some papers to do at work. Talk to you next time okay ?? Take care !! Annyeong !!" Reika said cheerfully and hung up. Natsu let out a sigh and looks at her wall clock. She took a shower and packed her baseball jersey and wore a black tshirt and a white pants. She took her skateboard and left home.

~~~~

 "ARASSO. PLEASE LINE UP" the coach ordered to his team and they followed.

 'Aigoo, how am I going to apologize to him ?? He won't even look at me !! >-<' Natsu thought as she took a glance at Dongho. Dongho doesn't even mind looking at her. 

 "Kim Natsu !! You're going to be the pitcher for today !!" the coach exclaimed. Natsu nodded and walks up in front. He gave her the ball and the glove. 'I wish I can do this right. I can't think straight' Natsu sighed as she readied herself?

 "Natsu Oppa fighting !!" a bunch of girl cheered on Natsu as Natsu threw the first ball.

 "Strike one !!" the guy said as the batter didn't hit the ball. He threw the ball at Natsu and she caught it. Natsu continued to play as she strikes out some of her team mate.

 "So, you're still not talking to him ??" a guy spoke behind Dongho's ear.

 "Oh !! Eli hyung !! You scared me !!" Dongho said as he saw his blonde hyung creeping behind him. Eli laughed and sat besides Dongho. "What are you doing here hyung ??" Dongho asked as he drank his bottled water. "I always come to your baseball practice" Eli said as he looked at Natsu waving to her fangirls. Eli waved at Natsu and she waved back shyly. "I see you two haven't been talking to each other. It's a new record" Eli chuckled. "It's not easy to forgive someone when they broke a promise" Dongho sighed, playing his bat. "We do know that being a trainee is a hardwork" Eli told his dongsaeng

 "What's your point ??" Dongho sighed. "My point is, you have to understand about his trainee life. Who knows, maybe someday, he'llsuit pass you someday" Eli said as he patted Dongho's shoulders. "Hm, maybe you're right hyung, I'll just wait for him to apologize and be all friends again" Dongho said realizing the outcomes going to happen. Eli laughed as Dongho lighted up. Eli felt a vibration and checked his phone.

 "Arasso" Eli said as he stood up.

 "You're not going to wait for me ??" Dongho said as he looked at Eli.

 "Mianhae Dongho-ah, I have to go somewhere. Just buy us a chicken when you go home. Arasso ??" Eli said as he ruffled his dongsaeng's hair. Dongho laughed and he bid goodbye to his silly hyung.

 "Oh by the way, you might want to talk to her first, I think someone is going to steal her away from you" Eli chuckled and walked away. "Wait, 'her' ?? You know ?!" Dongho said as he stood up. Eli nodded and chuckled. Dongho stared blankly and looked at Natsu. He saw Natsu talking to Zelo as she took her break from being a pitcher.

 

 "Ohhh, is that so hyung ??" Zelo said as he gave Natsu a sandwich. "I think so, I shouldn't have maked a promise that I couldn't even do" Natsu whined as she bit her sandwich.

 "Saying sorry is not that hard though hyung."  

 "I know Zelo-ah, it's just, he won't even look at my way" Natsu sighed and bit another part of her sandwich. "Even though he won't notice you, you still have to apologize" Zelo said with a worrying tone. Natsu noticed his tone and pinched his cheeks, "Zelo-ah, ofcourse I'm going to apologize, I'm just waiting for the right time~ Stop making that tone okay~??" Natsu said. "Aigoo, arasso hyung !! Now watching stop pinching my cheeks~" Zelo whined and she stopped pinching his cheeks. Zelo rubbed his sore cheeks and Natsu apologized. Zelo smiled and took his revenge. He put some ketchup on her nose and they both chuckled. 

 "Okay, break is over. Please gather here !!" the coach exclaimed.

 Natsu and Zelo stood up. "Arasso hyung, Yongguk hyung is already calling me. We still have a performance for No Mercy later at Mnet" Zelo explained. "That's alright Zelo, thanks for the snack. Say 'hi' for me !!" Natsu said and they both laughed. Zelo bid her goodbye and walked away.

 

~~~~

 After hours of practicing, it finally came to an end. "Good job everyone, have a safe trip home !!" the coach shouted and the players ageed.

 "Dongho-ah !! Wait up !!" Natsu said as she catches up with him. Dongho looked behind and he saw a running Natsu. Natsu caught up with Dongho. He only stared at Natsu catching her breathe from all the running. "D-Dongho-ah. IM SORRY !! I shouldn't have made that promise, I was just sooo tired at tha-"

 Dongho put his finger at her lips so that she can calm down. "I know, I have became a trainee too. I have became selfish thinking only about your promise not the pain you're going on. I'm sorry too" Dongho said as he brought down his hand and put it on his pockets. "Sooo, we're okay ??" Natsu said confused. Dongho chuckled and nodded in agreement. Natsu smiled and hugged his friend."Let's get some ice cream, I'm free today !!" Natsu said cheerfully and Dongho agreed. They both go to the ice cream parlor and had some ice cream.

 

---

Yay chapter 11 :D. I saw a story and on her chapter 11's description. She got 113 subscribers, I was like 

"What the ??"

 

And I saw at Chapter around 6 and 11. It has on it. I realised that fangirls today liked much o3o. So hold your horses, it will have here too. But I'm not the one writing, my friend would. I'm too innocent for writing s 

 

So yeah, here are some Dongho, Zelo, and Eli gifs :D

Dongho:

 

Zelo

 

Eli

 

Lol now please follow me at le twitter => https://twitter.com/LePandasaurus