Hyung, You Stole My First Kiss!

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

 Hyung, are you getting enough rest? Two months had passed and I don't even saw you taking a break

 I'm fine Dongho-ah, it's totally worth it

 Hyung, don't push yourself too hard

 Dongho~ don't worry too much for hyung~ 

 But, you've been organizing for the festival, attending our practice, and even training! In the weekends you even go to the cafe to work!

 I need money, and I'm going to quit in the cafe once I'm in MBLAQ now. Oh anyway, Rain hyung is picking me up from school later. Today is the day to know if I'm accepted.

 Arasso. Hope you pass the training! How's your teaching to Hanna? 

 I've been texting her that I can't teach her due to the busy schedule. And she agreed with that

 Hmm, arasso. Text you later hyung. Cranky teacher is here =,=

 Annyeong~

 Annyeong

 

"Hyung, are you okay? You look, pale" Zelo asked Natsu worriedly. Natsu looked at him giving him a weak smile and ruffled his blonde hair, "Ofcourse I am. I am KIM NATSU" Natsu said laughing. Zelo tried to laugh but got serious, "hyung, please take care of yourself. I'm worrying about you" Zelo said with a serious tone. As Natsu going to speak the teacher came and greeted the class. Natsu gave Zelo a smile and stood up.

 

~~~~~

 "Oh hyung! Want to get some lunch?" Zelo asked Natsu cheerfully. "Thanks but no thanks Zelo-ah, I have to go to the Student Council and to the auditorium later to prepare some decorations for the festival" Natsu said sheepily.

 "Hyung, this past 2 months, I haven't saw you ate lunch! Are you sure you're okay?" Zelo asked. Natsu giggled and ruffled his hair, "A pair of biscuits and some orange juice didn't let me down" Natsu said and headed to the council. Zelo gave Natsu a strage look and headed to the cafeteria.

 Lunch had passed and the students came back to their room. Zelo saw Natsu looking paler than ever, he began to worry about his hyung's condition and convince her to go home. But Natsu refused since she have training, practice, and preparation s to do. The teacher came in and started the lesson.

 

~~~~

 As class is over, Zelo saw Natsu immediately preparing her bags and walks out to go in the auditorium. Zelo took his things and walks out of class. 

 "Zelo-ah, have you seen Natsu hyung?" Dongho asked as he saw Zelo preparing to leave. "Well yeah, she's heading to the auditorium, wae?" Zelo asked. 

 "I'm going to meet some of my middle school friends, can you do me a favor and keep an eye on Natsu hyung, she looks so different these days" Dongho said with a worrying tone. Zelo gave Dongho an I-can-do-it-hyung smile and patted his hyung's shoulder. Dongho thanked his dongsaeng and left.

 

 Zelo goes to the auditorium to find Natsu. 

 

"Oh Natsu-ah! Are you okay?!"

 

"Omo, he's going to fall!!"

 

"Somebody catch him!"

 

 The students shouted as they saw Natsu wobbling on the top of the ladder as she hung banner. Zelo looked above him as he saw a falling Natsu pulling the banner with her.

 BAM!

 Zelo felt their lips touched as he saw Natsu above him, being covered by the banner she was pulling.

 Zelo felt his heartbeat raced. 'I.... kissed... her' Zelo thought blushing. Zelo immediately breaks their 'kiss' as he saw the cover being pulled up. He stood up carrying Natsu bridal style. One of the students came to them as she touched Natsu's forehead.

 "He have a high fever. He should be home right now but he insisted to work than to rest" she said.

 "But you still let her work than convincing her to rest?" Zelo said with a serious tone.

 "Just take him home Zelo-ah" another student ordered him. Zelo looked at them, get Natsu's things, and left the school and headed to Natsu's apartment.

 

~~~~~

 Zelo arrived at Natsu's apartment and headed to her room. He layed down Natsu on her bed and covered her with her blanket. Zelo stood up besides Natsu's bed and smiled at his sleeping hyung. Zelo touched his lips remembering what happened later. Zelo blushed at the thought and shook his head.

 "What should I do when someone had a fever?" Zelo asked himself. He remembered his mom teaching when someone had a fever. He opened Natsu's drawer and took a towel. He soaked it up with cold water and squeezed the excess water. He put the wet towel on Natsu's forehead and headed to her closet. 

 He took a white shirt and a black jogging pants. He walks besides Natsu's bed with the clothes. "Wait, how do I change her clothes actually?" Zelo asked himself. He took a glance at Natsu's figure and blushed. "Aniya! I'm not a !" Zelo exclaimed.

 He looked at Natsu once again and sighed. "Here goes nothing" he said and took of the blanket. Zelo carefully carry Natsu in a sit form. He ed Natsu's uniform and took it off gently. He closed his eyes as he took of the inner shirt Natsu was wearing. Zelo find the white shirt and wear it on Natsu. He opened his eyes as he finally pull her shirt down. He saw a bandage wrapped around Natsu's body.

 "I wonder" he said. He closed his eyes once again as he ed Natsu's pants. Zelo looked away with his eyes shut and blushed at the thing he was doing. He gently slid off Natsu's pants and carefully put his jogging pants on her. He opened his eyes and layed down Natsu once again. He backed off and shrugged all the thoughts he's thinking. 

 He remembered as he took Natsu's pants, he somehow felt a short under the pants. He blushed once again and shrugged it all off.

 

'No no no. No mercy~!'

 

 Zelo heard their song being played. He began to find where the sound came from and saw Natsu's phone ringing.

 "Annyeonghaseyo?" Zelo answered.

 "Natsu? Where are you?! I've been finding you all over your school!" a deep voice said a little bit mad.

 "Ano, this is not Natsu hyung, this is Zelo from B.A.P. Natsu hyung is sick right now" Zelo said carefully

 "Oh is that so? I'm sorry Zelo-ssi, this is Bi Rain" Rain introduced himself. "If Natsu woke up, please tell him to call me. Kamsahabnida" he added and hung up.

 

 "Rain sunbae, it's really him" Zelo said shocked.

 

 "....Zelo, you're so loud~...." 

 Zelo looked at Natsu as she mumbled his name. Zelo smiled and blushed as he heard his name.

 

 

 "I guess I'm going to take care of this hyung then" Zelo said, touching his lips, "You even stole my first kiss."

---

 

FINALLY. IT'S DONE. 

 

 I wrote this in our iPad so I can prevent some typos lol. Auto- correct :3

 

And yes, Dongho is that color. 

 

When I wrote this story I kinda fangirled when Natsu accidentally kissed Zelo~. Omo Zelo-ah! Just tell it to her already! xD