The Auditions Part 2

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

 "Annyeonghaseyo President Ji Hoon" the staffs bowed as he walked in. "Ne" Rain said and Natsu entered after him.

 "Arasso, Natsu-ah, just do what I say okay ?? And you'll be changing outfits too" the photographer said. Natsu nodded and walked to the studio. "Arasso, do some aegyo~" the photographer said while Natsu nodded in agreement. Natsu did some aegyo like "bbuing bbuing", "Noona~", and her "V Sign" with her natural smile.

 "Very good~, you did a great job~" the photographer said with a big smile. Natsu smiled to the compliment the photographer said, some of the staffs squealed. "Arasso, please take these clothes and change for the next shooting" he said while giving the clothes to her. "Ne~!!" Natsu said cheerfuly while going to the bathroom.

 "Wait a minute, what should I take, the men's or the women's. If I take the men's I might see SOMETHING, and if I take the women's, people might think I'm a freakin ert" Natsu thought while going infront of the bathroom. "Meh, here goes nothing" she let out a sigh before entering. When she was going to step forward, someone opened the door giving a falling Natsu. 

"AIGOO !! THAT HURTS !!" 

"OMO, MIANHAEYO" The figure said apolegetically helping her pick up the scattered clothes. The figure have a black hair with a full bangs, a dorky face but in some angle it is charismatic. He's taller than Natsu and skinny.

 "Aigoo, mianhaeyo" The figure apologize again. "Ne~, that's alright~" Natsu said with a smile. The figure felt his cheek a little warm and continued to picked up her clothes. When they're going to picked up the black monster cap, they accidentaly touched hands. The figure looks at her and backs up his hand quickly. "M-mian!!" The figure said standing up quickly with his head down to hide his pinkish face. Natsu did not know why he blushed. 'Is it because we touched hands ??' she thought and stands up. "Aigoo, it's okay~" she said while grinning dorkishly. The figure looks at  her and smiled.

"Ne, I am Bang Mir" he handed out his hand for her to shake.

"Kim Natsu" she took his hand and shaked

"You're a trainee ??"

"Aniyo, I'm here for Round 2"

 They both laughed and didn't notice that they're still holding hands. They felt awkward and let goes of each others hand.

 "NATSU-AH, WHERE ARE YOU ??" The photographer shouted. "Aigoo, mianhae Mir-hyung, I have to go~" Natsu said hurriedly and apologetically. "Ani, so let's meet some other time ??" Mir asked. Natsu nodded in agreement and continued to go to the men's bathroom. 

 'Hm, that's new'  Mir thought and saw Rain. "I see you have met him" Rain said while watching MBLAQ's practice video. "Hm ?? You mean Natsu ?? Ne, he's cool" Mir said while putting his hands behind his head. Rain let out a sigh and  pointed at the video where Mir is dancing. "You're getting lost here, I want you  to call Seungho and practice for your performance this weekend" Rain ordered. "N-ne" Mir said and  bid goodbye to the President. He sent a text message to his hyung and remembered what happened earlier. "Natsu huh ??" Mir said to himself and smiled.

 

 "Seriously" Natsu said as she looked at the clothes. The photographer gave her a leather jacket, pants, a black shirt, and some spiky accesories. She let out a sigh and take another glance at the clothes. "These are the same as Rain-hyung gave me~" she whined and puts on the clothes. She noticed that her chest isn't noticeable and sighed. She left the bathroom and gets back to the shooting area.

 The photographer ordered the make up artist to put some smoky make up on her. "Arasso, you'll doing some charismatic post, ok ??" He ordered and Natsu agreed. The shooting start and Natsu bowed his head down and slowly rise his head up with a serious face. Natsu did some charismatic poses and maked the make up artist squealed even louder.

 The shooting finished and they all bowed for the great work they have done. Natsu headed to the restrooms to change to her clothes Rain brought for her and washed off the make-up. "Tch, I hate make up" Natsu said while drying her face. Natsu exits the restroom and bid farewell to the staffs and headed outside to meet Rain (who is now gone from the set) in the front door. She saw her hyung and greeted him. "Great job kiddo" Rain ruffled her hair as he chuckled to his compliment. "Aigoo~, hyung take me home~, I'm tired~" Natsu whined and headed to Rain's car. "Arasso lazy buns~" he teased and opened his car. They entered the car and Natsu fell asleep behind the driver's seat. Rain exited the building's property and headed home. 

 

--

OMAGAD. I'M SOOO SORRY IF I HAVEN'T UPDATED

 

Well, because of school of course. lol

I'll try to update tomorrow lol. 

 

By the way high way. A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TITO LOL

 

Natsu finally met Mir~ lol