Just Be Friends

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

 "Have you heard about the news ??" 

 "Yeah, the most popular girl in school confessed to the most popular guy"

 "They look like a perfect couple, but Natsu oppa dumped her."

 "Yeah, well, there's a chance for us" the group of girls laughed at their conversation. 

 

  After Hanna confessed to Natsu, the news spread like over the whole school just like nutella is being shared (lol).

 

 "Aigoo~, why do people here can't take on their own businesses~" Natsu whined as she bit the egg sandwich. "Because, you two are the popular students here" Dongho laughed as he gulped on his Banana Milk "I heard that you have a new classmate at your section" Dongho added. "Really ?? I didn't know" Natsu said as she laughed.

 "Oppa !!" someone called out from the door of the cafeteria. Natsu and Dongho looked at the cafeteria door. They were shocked beacause it was Hanna who called out. "O-oh, H-Hanna" Natsu said as she saw her all cheery and happy.

 "Wow, she's the first one" Dongho chuckled

 "Shut up =-=" Natsu said while she saw Hanna coming near to them. "H-Hanna, what brings you here ??" Natsu said as she looked at Hanna. "Hm ?? Nothing, I just wanted to talk about yesterday" Hanna said with a smile.

 "Listen Hanna, you do-"

 "I know Oppa, that's why I'm here to start over again" Hanna said with a giggle. 'Start over, what was that suppose to mean ??' Natsu thought curiously. "It means I just want to be friends again" Hanna said with another giggle. Natsu was dumbfounded and laughed. "Oh yeah, mian" Natsu said with a chuckle. Hanna  blushed a little and started to laugh.

"Oh yeah Oppa, can you teach me how to ride the skateboard ??" Hanna said as she saw the skateboard Dongho was holding. "Hm ?? Sure" Natsu said with a chuckle. "Really ?? Yay !!" Hanna said happily "Uhm, can I have your number so that I can contact you ??" Hanna said blushing while smiling. Natsu nodded and they exchanged number. "Gomawo~" Hanna sang "So I'll meet you up this Saturday ??" Hanna added while standing up. "Hm ?? Yeah sure" Natsu said with a smile. "Ok then !! I'll meet you Oppa at the park at 4 okay ?? Bye~" Hanna giggled and ran off. "Sure !!" Natsu called out.

 "Hyung" Dongho spoke up.

 "Hm ??" Natsu said not looking at Dongho while she's waving goodbye at Hanna.

 "You do know that you are busy this Saturday" Dongho said. Natsu froze at his statements. Natsu looked at Dongho with a shocked expression.

 "OMO, WHAT SHOULD I DO ?! I CAN'T CANCEL IT, IT WOULD BREAK HER LITTLE HEART !! WHAT SHOULD I DO ?!" Natsu screamed histerically as she panicked. "H-hyung !! Just calm down !! just email her that you can't go to your date because you're busy !!" Dongho said as he calmed Natsu down.

 "Wait, IT'S NOT A DATE" Natsu screamed at her friend while shaking him.

 "A-arasso !!" Dongho chuckled.

 Natsu stops shaking him and calmed down."Fine" Natsu said. "She even't noticed me" Dongho said pouting. "Awww, are you jealous~" Natsu teased as she pinched her friend's cheek. " you I AM NOT" Dongho said glaring at her. Natsu chuckled and stopped pinching his cheeks. "Anyway, I haven't notice that you're not in a relationship or going on a dates right now after you and Seohyun noona broke up" Natsu said teasingly while elbowing her friend."Here's your skateboard by the way" Dongho gave the skateboard to her and Natsu thanked him. "Don't try to change the topic~ =A=" Natsu whined. "Fine, I do got some confessions but, I think I have fallen for someone right now" Dongho said not caring still drinking his Banana Milk. 

 "Ohhhh~!! OMO, ME GUSTA, WHO IS IT ?!" Natsu said cheerfully shaking Dongho to tell whose he's crushing on. "Aniyo~, I won't tell~ I'm not even sure if I do like her" Dongho exclaimed and stopping Natsu for shaking him. 

 "ANI, TELL MEEEEEH~"

 "NOOOOO"

 "TELL MEEEEEEEEH~"

 "NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR~" 

 "Fine then" Natsu stopped and calmed herself down. "It's okay if you won't tell~" Natsu added without looking Dongho. "Aigoo, you're doing it again~" Dongho said referring to her Pandaness. "Aniyo~ I'm not doing it~" Natsu continued teasing him and pouted. "Stop it" Dongho said glaring at her. "Stop what~" Natsu continued. "STOP IIITTTT !!!" Dongho said irritated at her behaviour. "I'll stop if you tell me who's that girl" Natsu said. "Aigoo,  fine fine" Dongho gave up and sighed. 

 "Its-" 

*RIIIIIIIIIIIING* 

 Dongho was cut offed because of the noise the bell made. "Well, lunchbreak's over~" Dongho said teasingly because he didn't have to say who's his crush.   "Aiiigooo~, Come on~ tell meh~ ;A;" Natsu whined. Dongho gave her an apolegetic smile and stood up. Natsu sighed and stood up also. "Oh, anyway, I can't go home with you right now, because-" 

 "Yeah, I understand" Dongho cut offed Natsu because he already knew that she is going with Rain later on." 

 "Aniyo~ , well, a little bit correct, BUT, after class, I'm going to a student council meeting. You get jealous so easily Dongho-ah~" Natsu chuckled and ruffled his hair, Dongho laughed as well and they bid goodbye.

 

 As Natsu entered the classroom...

 

"OH, NOOOOONA !!!" a young man shouted. He looks younger than Natsu, a heart shaped face, blonde hair with green dye lining on the middle of his hair. 

"NOONA ?!" Everyone exclaimed while Natsu stared at the young boy shocked with jaws dropped. "Uhhh" Natsu tried to speak but couldn't due to shockness. 

--

Yay this chapter lol.

 

WHO CALLED NATSU A NOONA ?!

 

STAY TUNED AT He's My Girlfriend !! 

 

lol