Good Luck

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

=Natsu's POV=

 

'Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?

Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge
Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge'

 

 Hnnggg... what's that weird sound? I checked my phone to see who messaged me.

To: Natsuu-kuun~

From:Reika-chii

NATSU-AH !! I heard you have been accepted in Round 1. In Round 2 it's a photo shoot I think. Just act what they want you to act. Do some aegyo, or charismatic, or show them the 'other side' of you :D.... or maybe not ._. . Anyway, good luck~ and I have a big news to you !! I won't say it because it is a surprise ;D

 

Love lots, Reika-chii~ <3

 

 

 Ahhhh~ she's really a pabo~ I miss her already T.T
 
 Now for my 'grandpa's' message kkk
 
 
To: Natsu
From: Rainy hyung~ 
 
Natsu-ah, I'm coming by at your apartment to help  you get dressed up for  the pictorial. They moved the schedule so you're starting at 5, I'll be at your apartment at 12. I hope you're already awake in that time =_=.
 
--President Ji Hoon
 
 
 He shouldn't suppose to put the 'President at his signature, he's so bossy =3=
 
  Wait a minute, 12 'o clock ?? What time is it ??
 
 I checked my black wall clock
 
 11:55 ?! HE'LL BE HERE ANY MINUTE NOW ?!
 
 I  jolted up from bed and did a little stretching before going to the bathroom. Wait, I should eat breakfast first before brushing my teeth, pabo-ah -___-. I groaned and quickly go to my cute small kitchen.
 
 I grabbed a cereal and ate a bowl of cereal, before I can even go to upstairs. I heard  my doorbell rang and a knock on my door.
 
 
 He's here!!  >o<"
 
 
 "Natsu-ah, I know that you're  still in your pj's, just let me in to bring your clothes inside" Ji Hoon said behind the wooden door.
 
 He knows :OOO
 
 I opened the door to peek to make sure it's him.
 
 "Yah, ofcourse it's me =__=" Rain sighed and I opened the door widely for him to enter, "just being sure"I explained.
 
 "What are those clothes for anyway??" I asked while drinking milk from the carton.  
 
 "You do know that if you drink a milk straight fro-"
 
 "Just explain what are those clothes for ahjussi~" he's so naggy =3=
 
 He just glared me with respect-me glare and I gulped to his glare.
 It's scary y'know?
 
 "Anyway, what  I  was saying, you shouldn't drink a milk straight from the carton because it would cause spoilage of the milk" Rain explained
 
 "So that's why I'm always out of milk" I added.
 
 "And secondly, these clothes are for your pictorial later on, now take these clothes, pack them, and take a bath" Rain explained again.
 
 "Aigoo~, you're just like my dad~" I groaned and stomped like a little kid and goes to the bathroom upstairs.
 
 "Don't forget to scrub behind your ears~" Rain sang out loudly.
 
 "Arasso~!!" I replied to his teasing.
 
 He's so annoying! >.<
 
 
=Rain's POV=
 
 Oh that silly girl
 
 I chuckled and took a look at the not-so-small apartment, it has a white wall and some colorful furnitures. The thing that caught my attention is Natsu and my childhood.
 
 I saw the frames displayed above the small cabinet. The only  picture that caught my attention is the photo when we celebrated Natsu's 10th birthday at the Nam River.
 
 "Good times" I mumbled to his self.
 
 "HYUNG~!!!" Natsu called out from upstairs causing to distract my flashback on her birthday.
 
 "N-nae ?!" I answered.
 
 "Where is the photoshoot though ??" Natsu asked me while going downstairs.
 
 I saw her wearing some black sleeveless polo shirt with a black vest and a white tie hanging from her neck, with the black pants and white shoes she's wearing, no one will ever know that she's a girl.
 
 "They said that it would be on the J Tune Building too, and, isn't your clothes too revealing ??" I asked with a snicker.
 
 "What do you mean by that ??" Natsu glared at me.
 
 "Well, it's just... you know..." I said holding my laughter.
 
 "YAH !! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SAY AND IT'S NOT THAT BIG, IT'S TOTALLY HIDEABLE !!" Natsu shouted at me while I suddenly fell on her couch and laughed.
 
 She sighed at my teasing "Yah~, let's go~ !! >m<" Natsu said whining.
 
 I wiped his tear from too much laughing, "arasso~" I said catching my breath.
 
 We left her apartment and headed to the building.
 
===========
 
 "Aish~, traffic~" I groaned to myself.
 
 Why does it have to be a looong traffic >.<
 
 "Yah, Natsu-ah, do you want to have lunch ??" I asked her.
 
 No one answered.
 
 I looked at my right to see a sleeping Natsu, I smiled at her peacefulness than her crazy self.
 
 "Hm, you really are different when you're awake" I chuckled and drove again. A
 
 After 2 hours of driving  we finally arrived at the buliding. I parked hmy car and turned off the engine.
 
 "Natsu-ah~, wake up~" I lightly shook Natsu to wake up.
 
 "...Ani" Natsu suddenly shed a tear in her sleep.
 
 I stopped for a moment and think why was she crying.
 
 I remember, it's because of her parents when she was little, I wiped her tears. The lad here had some rough times when she was little. Poor kid.
 
 I continued to wake her up, any minute, Natsu finally woke up. Natsu stretched her arms and scratched her eyes, "where are we ??" Natsu said with a yawn.
 
 "We're here" I said and fixed Natsu's hair a little. After fixing her hair, we exited the car and entered the building.
 
 =Natsu's POV=
 
 Please, don't leave me.... I feel crying? 
 
 Why is my world shaking? 
 
 'Natsu-ah~ wake up~'
 
 I opened my eyes and saw Rain hyung, it was all a dream.
 
 "Where are we?" I asked with a yawn.
 
 "We're here" he replied while fixing my hair.
 
 We exited the car and entered the building.
 
 While we're walking through the hallways I saw various artists hanging through the corridors, like MBLAQ, G.O.D, Pearl, Byul, Jo Kyoo-chul, Han Soo-yeon, K.Will and other former artists, well, except for MBLAQ though (lol). We arrived at the room where the pictorial is going to be taken.
 
 I was drop dead nervous I was facing the door.
 
 "Good luck" Rain said while opening the door. I smiled and walked in.
 
 
--
OMAGAD THIS IS IT
 
THE ROUND 2 lol, I have nothing to say though, but the next chapter will be really round 2 lol 
 
So yeah, thanks for reading my story lol