Tell Me How We Met Hyuung~

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

A/N: I'm going to change Natsu's he nouns to she when Natsu said that she's actually a girl. And FYI, Natsu here is 20. And, Imma make Rain younger here >.>, let's say he's only 25 ?? :3

 "Hyung" Natsu called out while the two of them walking towards the Ice Cream Parlor. "Hm?" Rain asked while looking at him. "I was wondering that, how we became great friends and all ??" Natsu asked as he put a thumb on his chin. Rain stopped and chuckled at his question. "Y-yah !! what was that ?!" Natsu said while stomping his feet. "Nothing, I just remembered when you moved to Korea" Rain said while looking at the clouds. "Eh?" Natsu said with a confusing face.

"Listen Natsu-ah, let's go to the Ice Cream Parlor and I'll tell you how" Rain continued to walk through the door of the Parlor.

"Wait for me !!" Natsu said catching up with him.

They both entered the Parlor. Rain ordered a Chocolate Ice Cream while Natsu ordered a Sundae Supreme. They both sat near the window watching the busy people outside the parlor. "Yah, you would get a tooth ache when you ate that" Rain said scolding Natsu as he saw Natsu's order. "Just tell meh the story~" Natsu ignored the question and began eating the gigantic  sundae. "Arasso" Rain sighed as he his ice cream.

 

=Flashback=

  "Omma-ni, I'm going upstairs to do my homework okay ??" 10-year old Ji Hoon said while going upstairs. "Arasso~" his mom sings out while baking some cookies. Rain sit down at his study table and do his homework.

 "YAAAH !!!!" a young girl shouted outside.

 "Eh?" Rain thought to himself while peeping at his window. He was shocked when he saw a 5-year  old girl being bullied by some older kids at her.

 "YAH GIVE THAT DOLL BACK TO ME !!" the girld said while reaching for the doll while the boy raise the doll at him, "You want it ?? Come and get it !!" he threw the doll to the other boy. "YAH !!!!" the girl was really now pissed when the boys throw the doll to one another and let girl chase for it. Rain was shocked at the scenario and rapidly goes downstairs to the place where the girl is being bullied. "You won't like it if I'm angry" the girl mumbles enough for them to hear. "Oh really ?? What would you do ?? Run to your mommy ??" the boys laughed together while they pushed her to the ground. The girl secretly grabs a handful of sand.

 "Yah !! Give that doll back to her !!" Rain shouted while he came closer to the boys. 'Eh, who's this guy interrupting ??' the girl thought to herself. "Oh , it's Ji Hoon, run you guys !!" the boy shouted as their eyes saw Rain, they ran like crazy and threw the doll to the girl.

 "I was going to make them run" the girl mumbled to herself. "Yah, are you alright ??" Rain said while helping the girl to stand. "Nae" the girl said while brushing her pink dress. "Why did those boys bullied you though ??" Rain asked curiously. "Uh, they just bullied me" Natsu said with a bad poker face 'the truth is, I just pulled a prank at those guys and they came bullying me lol' the girl thought, of course she lied lol. "Oh, arasso, anyway, my name is Jung Ji Hoon" Rain said while giving her a handshake. "Kim Natsu" she answered while shaking his hand. "Oh, for a girl, you have like, a guy's name" Rain chuckled at his joke. "Yah !! Becareful with your words !!" Natsu exclaimed while pointing a finger at him. "Aigoo, arasso" Rain calm him down from laughing, "anyway, do you want to play ??" he added. "HECK YEAH" Natsu said cheerfully while her eyes are sparkling. "Keke, arasso, tag you're it !!" Rain said while he run. "Yah !! you cheater !!" Natsu shouted while she throw her doll at the side and began chasing Rain.

 As they play through the day, they call it a time out because it's getting dark. "Yah, I'm going home now, my mom will kill me if I stay a little longer" Rain said to Natsu, Natsu pouted while Rain chuckled "I guess you're right, where do you live though ??" she said asking Rain. Rain pointed his house besides a huge tree. "Omo !! I live near !!" Natsu  said cheerfully while she pointed the house just behind them. "Keke, let's play tomorrow then ??" Rain asked the little girl. "Heck yeah !!" Natsu said while pumping her fist above her. Rain chuckled at her and bid goodbye same as Natsu.

=End of Flashback=

  "And that's how we met" Rain said finishing his Ice Cream.

 "You were saying ??" Natsu said while she's texting a friend of hers. "Wait, you're not listening ?!" Rain asked. "Well, let's say, I'm listening at the start of the story, then you began making multiple mistakes, and I got bore lol" Natsu said while giggling. "Aigoo, you just made me tired of talking" Rain said while face palming, "and you already finish you sundae" he said while looking at her empty bowl. "Lol, I finished that when you get to the middle of your blabbering" Natsu giggled at her joke.

 Rain did a ddakbam on Natsu's forehead for making a  fun out of him. "OUCH !! You do know your DDAKBAM hurts right ?!" Natsu said while rubbing her forehead. "That's what you get when you get for not listening at my story little girl. Natsu pouted and they laughed together.

 They exit the Parlor and Rain offered her to head her home but Natsu declined. "Hyung, I'm not the 5-year old Natsu who you used to look up everyday, I can go to my house alone, besides, you taught me some awesome moves when someone tries to do something bad at me at the age of 15" Natsu said while showing Ji Hoon her fake muscles. Rain laughed at Natsu and bid goodbye to her. "Yah Rain hyung" Rain looked behind him as Natsu called out. "Hm ??" Rain asked. "Gomawo" Natsu let out a giggle and put her hands at her pocket while walking towards home. Rain smiled and continues to walk to the direction he was walking. 'You pabo' Rain thought to himself while thinking Natsu. Rain suddenly felt a vibration on his pocket and picked his phone up, it was Natsu who texted him. 

To: Rainy hyung~

From: Natsu-ah

- Yah hyuung~!! I had fun and I kinda listened half of your story on how we met, btw, you were right, my tooth now hurts from eating the gigantic sundae =_=. And it hurts  like hell !! D:. Anyway, thanks again for treating me and helping me through the auditions hyung~

->Natsu-kuun~

 

 He smiled at Natsu's message to him. " 'Natsu-kun' ?? What was that supposed to mean ??" He chuckled and began walking again.

 

--

Lol I think it was cute when Natsu is a  little girl and wants  to throw those boys who bullied them with sands lol.

Please subscribe, comment, like, what so ever~. I'll give you a B1A4 teddy bears when you do that~ it's only  a picture lol

Natsu: MAKE ME AWESOME ON YOUR FICTION

Me: I don't need to, BECAUSE YOUR ALREADY  AWESOME 

 

Lol, wait for the next chapter~ :D