Oh Yeah, School

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

'No, no, no. No mercy. Yo !! We are the BAP'

 

"...Hnng, who the hell is texting me ??" Natsu said whining while waking herself up. She opened her left eye to peak who texted her. "Oh, Rainy hyung" she said while reading his message.

 

'To: Natsu-ah

From: Rainy-hyungy

 Yo, after your photoshoot, we discussed about your performance, they said that you've done a very good job.'

"Of course I did, I'm KIM NATSU"

'They said that you don't need some trainee because it looks like you've done this before but, company rules, they've given you a 2 months training instead. If you passed the training, you'll be the new member of MBLAQ'

"New member of, M....BLAQ ?? FTW THIS IS SOOOOO FREAKIN AWESOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEE !!!" Natsu exclaimed as she bounced up and down on her bed filled with happiness and excitement. "Oh yeah, I haven't finished reading his message" Natsu said as she stopped bouncing.

'Your training will start this Saturday 1 pm. Don't be late. And by the way, you have school today starting at 12, please don't be late ==. That's all

--Rain'

".... School ??" she said with a confuse look on her face, she slowly tilted her head to her right to see her black digital wall clock. "11....30 ?? IM GONNA BE LATE ON CLASS !!" she exclaimed while rushing downstairs to her kitchen. She grabbed a bowl of cereal and ate it quickly, after she's finish, she quickly climb upstairs to take a bath. After a quick shower she wore some undies (lol don't think something you ) and cover herself with a towel. She looked at her closet with a are-you-kidding-me face. "Seriously ??" she said while staring at her male uniform. She sighed and having no choice to wear something else, she wore them instead. It fitted her perfectly, she dryed her hair and she puts some spike in it. She grabbed her bag and her skateboard then exits her small apartment. 

 

~~~

'11:50, I can still make it' she said to herself while riding her black skateboard through the streets. She entered the school still riding her skateboard not minding about the policies.

"EXCUSE ME. COMING THROUGH~!!" she shouted as she rode through the hallway. Some girls squealed because of her entrance and some boys became jealous. She finally arrived at her room and opened the door. She saw her teacher greeting the whole class.

"Kim Natsu" her teacher said with a serious tone.

"Ne"

"Detention" she said with a cold voice.

"WAE ?!"

"Because, you rode with your skateboard inside school, you're late for your class, and you didn't greet me"

"But, but, but, but I was goi-"

"No buts !! Now your detention will start this Saturday at 1. End of conversation, you may now take your seat"

 Natsu had her jaw dropped and she closed it again. She sat  on her seat and let out a sigh. 'If I have a Death Note you're the one in the first page'  she thought while looking at the window and tried to listen to her teacher. "Okay class, since some of you are new here and now you met new faces, I want you all to make a biography essay, about your life, hobbies, likes/dislikes etc. When you're finish, I want you to read it here infront okay ??" the teacher said. Natsu groaned to herself because she is bad at writing stupid essays.

 "Uhm, excuse me" a soft voice called out to Natsu giving her Natsu's attention. "Ne ??" Natsu answered. "Uhm, can I borrow your pen ?? I forgot mine at home" she said shyly. Natsu smiled at her and gives her an extra pen. The girl blushed and thanked Natsu. "You're welcome" Natsu said continuing writing her essay. After 10 minutes of thinking and writing she is finally done. The teacher called Natsu to read her essay infront of the class.

 "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kim Natsu. I live at a small apartment at _____. I am now turning 20 this December 26. I am a half Korean and half Filipino. My mom is a Filipina while my dad is a Korean. They got separated when I was 3 and sent me here in Korea when I was 4. My uncle lives here in Korea too and he is the one who pays my rent. I have one sister named Kim Shinwa and she's only 19. She still lived at the Philippines with our grandmother. I love playing some instruments and playing sports. I am in a baseball team called the 'Invincible Team'. I want to be a famous rapper someday and help my family. Hope we can be good friends~" Natsu ended her reading with a smile and the rest of the class clapped their hands.

 Natsu's teacher was impress at her. She called out another name while Natsu gets back in her seat. After 4 hours of class, the bell finally rang. Natsu stretched her arms above her as she smiled to herself knowing it's already lunchbreak. She headed to the canteen bringing her bag with her.

 

~~~

 "Oh !! KIM NATSU !!!" a young man shouted. He have a black hair with a dorky face. He's younger than her but taller. 

 "Oh, Dongho-ah !!" Natsu shouted back while waving on him.

 Natsu and Dongho were both schoolmates back at first year high, when Dongho heard about the news that Natsu is going to transfer to another school, he transfered too. They were both close together since they are in the same baseball team.

 Natsu came close to Dongho and sat beside him. "I thought you'll never catch up" he said while getting his lunchbox out of his bag. "Yeah, wait, you heard about it ??" Natsu said while she tries to get her's. "Yeah, rode your skateboard inside the school, being late, and not greeting her" Dongho imitated Natsu's teacher and let out a chuckle. "Eh, I know right ?? I even got a detention this Saturday, but my training is going to start this Saturday !!" she whined out.

 "Ohhh~, doing community service ??" he asked. Natsu nodded. "Oh anyway, the way you called me earlier, you do know I am older than you, therefore, you should call me-"

 "Noona ??" Dongho laughed.

 " you" Natsu said irritated while she flicked Dongho's forehead. Dongho rubbed his forehead. "Aish~ mianhae !! 'hyung~' " Dongho said in a teasing tone. They both ate lunch and talked about crazy things.

 "Oh by the way, Natsu-"

 "Natsu hyung~ =-="

 "Hyung, Natsu, whatever, the coach said we have a practice this Saturday for the tournament" Dongho said while sipping his banana milk. Natsu glared at Dongho making him to  remember that she have detention and training this Saturday. "Fine, I'll tell him that you'll catch up this Sunday" Dongho sighed. Natsu smiled through her friend's sentence and hugged him. "AWWWW, KAMSAHABNIDA SHIN DONGHO !!!!" Natsu shouted as she hugged Dongho. Dongho blushed at the sudden hugging and began pushing her away. "Hyung~, everyone will see us !! It's too embarassing !!!" Dongho said while pushing her away. "I CAN'T, I'M TOO HAPPPEY~!!" Natsu shouted and continued to hug him.

 "Uhm, Natsu-oppa ??" a girl said. Natsu looked at the girl, she have a black pigtails, a cute face, and a small body. Dongho saw Natsu being distracted and pushed Natsu right away from him. Natsu fell on her chair. "You should have said so" Natsu said while glaring at Dongho "Oh, Hanna-ssi, what brings you here ??" Natsu asked her. "Uhm, oppa, can I have a word with you ?? Privately ??" Hanna said. Natsu stand up and looked at Dongho, "Fine, I'll meet you after class~" Dongho said while eating his sandwich. Natsu gave him a thankful smile, "Sure~" Natsu said as she picked up her bag and walked infront of Hanna. They both exited the cafeteria and headed to the school's garden.

 "Hmp, goodluck" Dongho said to himself while finishing his sandwich.

 

'I can do this' Hanna thought to herself while walking with Natsu. 

--

 

I ISH DONE !!! OMAGAD IT'S A LOOOOOONG CHAPTER. Anyway highway. I made this in the middle of the night so BE GRATEFUL (lol)

I'm too busy at school duh that's why I haven't updated lol. 

 

Wait for the next chapter~