The New Guy

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

"Oh, NOOOOOONAAAAAAAA !!!" The boy screamed.

"NOONAAAAA ?!" the whole class screamed shockingly. 

 Natsu frozed and her jaws dropped as she heard the boy. 'WHAT THE !! HOW DID HE KNOW ?!  WHY DID HE CALLED ME LIKE THAT ?! DOES HE REALLY KNOW ?!' Natsu thought panicking.

 "Waeyo ??" the boy asked curiously. "Isn't he a girl ??" the boy asked and some of his classmates answered 'No'. The boy blushed of embarrasment. "Ohh, mianhae~" the boy said while scratching the back of his head and chuckled. He came close to Natsu and apologized. "Oh, mianhae hyung, I really thought you're a girl, you're so pretty" he said and chuckled, he bowed once again and smiled. "Uhh, n-no problem, I get a lot of confusion too, but you're the first one that reacted" Natsu chuckled nervously and patted his shoulder. The boy sat on his seat near Natsu's. Natsu sat on his seat and looked at him again. They smiled and Natsu looked back on the front. After 5 minutes, the teacher entered the room and greeted her students. 

"Arasso class, I noticed that you already met your new classmate, Mr. Choi, please introduce yourself here at the front" the teacher said as she called out the boy. The boy nodded and goes in the front.

"Annyeonghaseyo !!" the boy greeted cheerfully. 'Wow, he's a loud guy' Natsu nodded and sighed 'and kinda cute, wait, WHAT ?! STUPID SPLIT PERSONALITY' she thought and shook her head.

"I am Choi Joon Hong also known as Zelo, I am 18. I am a beatboxer, rapper, and a dancer in a group called BAP. I hope we can be great friends !! Especially to Natsu hyung !!" Zelo said cheerfully with a smile. Natsu suddenly looked at Zelo like this ಠ_ಠ . 'What the is wrong with this kid ??' Natsu thought as she heard her name. The teacher laughed make Zelo go back to his chair. Zelo nodded and he did. "How did you like my introduction hyung ??" Zelo whispered behind Natsu. "Eh, just like the normal I think" Natsu said lazily and listened to her teacher once again. 



~~~
*Riiiiiiiiiiiing*

"Okay class, that's all for today, anyway, the Student Council have a meeting right now, Pres. you should go" the teacher said referring to Natsu, Natsu nodded and picked her things up. "Oh, by the way Mr. Kim, bring Mr. Choi with you" the teacher added.

"Wait, what ?!, WAE ?!" Natsu exclaimed. 

"In their previous school, he is the Vice President. I think it's only fair to bring him with you because we have NO vice president" the teacher pointed out and left (like a boss lol).

'That's not a GOOD explanation, why do I have to bring this kid with me ??' Natsu said looking at Zelo. Zelo made a derp face and Natsu sighed.

"Let's go hyung !! We don't want to be late for the meeting right ??" Zelo said cheerfully. Zelo took his bag and he pulled Natsu by her hand to the meeting. 



'He, hold my hand ?? The ??' Natsu thought. As she let herself being dragged by the young man.

 

An hour passed the meeting finally ended.

 

"So Hyung, what are you planning for our classroom ??" Zelo asked as he walked beside Natsu getting home. "Eh, I'll just gather a meeting in class to be fair with" Natsu said as she pulled her skateboard out. "Hyung, you have a skateboard ?!" Zelo exclaimed as he points out the skateboard. "Well yeah, it was a gift from Dongho" Natsu said with smile remembering her friend. "Ohh~, daebak, I have one too !!" Zelo exclaimed and pulled out his skateboard. "Ohhh, so cute~" Natsu exclaimed and they both laughed. Natsu felt a vibration on her pocket, she checked who texted her. Natsu smiled upon reading the message.

 "Oh, what is it hyung ??" Zelo asked confused. 

 "Hm ?? Oh, well, I had an audition in JYP entertainment and-"

 "You had an audition ?!"

 "Lol well yeah, Rain hyung said-"

 "Wait, THE Rain-sunbae ?? How come you only address him as HYUNG ?!"

 "He's my child-... I mean my... uhh, mentor ?? STOP INTERRUPTING MEH !! ಠAಠ"

"Arasso o-o"

"I had an audition in JYP and hyung said that I'm going to be a trainee this Saturday. We are going in the building today but hyung said that it was cancelled" Natsu finished her sentence. "So, I guess you're free ??" Zelo asked with a smile. "I think so, Dongho haven't texted me" Natsu said with a frown. "Oh hyung~ don't be sad~ let's go  to the ice cream parlor~. Ice cream always cheer Zelo up !!" Zelo said and Natsu smiled.

 They both go to the ice cream parlor and ate some ice cream. They talked about how being an idol is hard but also fun, especially the trainee days Zelo had. He even gave her tips to pass the training. After the ice cream is empty and some laughters are released. They finally go home.

 

 "Well, here it is" Natsu said as they reached her apartment door. "I had fun with you Zelo-ssi" Natsu said with a smile. "Yeah me too" Zelo smiled.

 "See you tomorrow ??"

 "Yeah" 

 "Oh yeah, thank you for the ice cream and tips though !!" Natsu said and hugged him. Zelo blushed a little and laughed. "Oh hyung, can I get your number ??" Zelo asked. "Sure~" Natsu agreed and they both exchanged number. 

 "Rumours said that you don't give your number to anyone except your close friends" Zelo said with a giggle. "Hmm, true" Natsu smiled.

 "Then, we're-"

 "Nah, I just have a feeling that I feel close to you. But I think we can be" Natsu laughed and ruffled the young man's blonde hair. They both bid goodbye and Natsu enetered her apartment. Zelo, on the other hand, head home. 

 

~~~

 "What took you so long Zelo-ah~" Himchan said as he saw Zelo peeking through the door of their dorm. "I go out with a friend hyung" Zelo said as he removed his shoes and headed to the kitchen. "With your girlfriend ??" Jongup and laughed. "Yah !! He's not my girlfriend !! He's even a guy !!" Zelo yelled as he took some cherry tomatoes from their fridge. "Riight, I just saw you in the ice cream parlor. I thought he was a girl" Jongup laughed. "Hm, yeah, same here lol" Zelo laughed and ate some cherry tomatoes.  "I'm going to bed now" Zelo said as he finished his cherry tomatoes. "Becareful of Yongguk-hyung~" Jongup said as he snatched the remote control from Himchan. "Yah !!" Himchan shouted at Jongup. Zelo laughed at his hyungs behaviour and headed to their room. He saw his hyung sleeping and carefully climbed to the bunk bed. He didn't mind changing to his pajamas due to the fatique he felt. His phone vibrated and checked it out. 

 

'To: Zelo-ssi

From: Natsu-hyung

Yay, my first message for you lol. Anyway, thanks again for the ice cream and the tips. I'll try to apply them this Saturday. That's all~. Goodnight~ :D

--Natsuuu~'

 

Zelo chuckled silently and lay down on his bed. "Silly hyung" he said to himself.

 

"Or noona"

--

 

ASDFGHJKL lol such a loooooooong chapter. Lol I was full of idea and now, I have nothing. Zelo met Natsu~ yay !! I would like to pair Himchan with her, but, HIMCHAN'S MINE !! lol

 

Anyway here's Himchan giving his heart for all of you~ :D 

 

Wait for the next chapter~

 

Random ._.

 

Why do I have a feeling that the fonts are different but have the same size