An Unwanted Visitor

That Nerd Is Actually My First Love

'Nae sarangin geol

Oh Baby Ma Bling Girl Bling Girl

Nege teogeopshi bujokhangeol ara

Hajiman geudaereul hyanghaneun

Maeumeun nado eojjeol su eopnabwayo'

 

 "Mmmm.... What now?" I said lazily as I heard my cellphone ringing. I answered my phone and checked who was calling me early in the morning.

 "Annyeonghaseyo?" I said almost irritated covering my head with my pillow.

 "JUNG JINYOUNG OPEN THE ING WINDOW RIGHT NOW" a voice through the other line shouted.

 Wait, what? How come I can hear his voice from my room? I sat right up and looked at my window. A scene of my annoying step brother struggling to open my bedroom window surprised me. How did he even got there?

 "YAAAA JUNG JINYOUNG. ARE YOU GOING TO STAND THERE OR WHAT?!" my step brother shouted through the phone as he pulled the window to open.

 I scratched the back of my head, stood up from my bed, and walked to my window where he struggled to open it.

 "It's locked you " I said annoyed as I unlocked my window. "What do you want anyway Himchan hyung?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised and my arms crossed. Like a bad cop asking the suspect where he put the jewels or anything.

 "Is this how you greet your favorite brother in the world?" Himchan hyung teased as he ruffled my hair and climbed through my window to enter. 

 "Shut the up, and you're not my brother, you're just my STEP brother" I exclaimed and followed him to my kitchen. "What do you want from me anyway?" I asked him again.

 "I'm just here to eat breakfast. But I can see that you haven't made one" hyung said while he drank milk straight from the carton. 

 THIS GUY. IT WOULD SPOIL MY MILK! Aish.... why does mom have to marry that MAN?! Now I'm stuck with HIM. And, he even drank milk STRAIGHT from the carton! Now I'm going to buy another one T_T.

 "Well duh, who would make breakfast in 5 in the morning?!" I said.

 "Mom would" Himchan hyung said like he was.... sad?

 Oh right, mom died last year and dad left us, reason for us to live by ourselves.

 "Aish, fine" I said as I groaned and headed to my fridge to make some breakfast. Well, I have to make breakfast since I'm awake now and I made the guy upset.

  "Are you sure you're only here to have some breakfast? And, why won't you make breakfast at your house?"

 "My fridge is empty. I'll be living here for the next few months. Aaaand I'll be transferring to your school" Himchan hyung said as he sat down. 

 Oh.... wait..... WHAT?! 

 HIM?! 

 AT MY APARTMENT?!

 AND AT SCHOOL?!

 "Hm? What's with you Jinyoungie, looks like you saw a ghost or something" Himchan said holding his laughter as he saw me staring at the wall shocked.

 "Did you already--"

 "Send my request to move at your school? Pretty much"

 STAB

 "And I'll be going to your school later!"

 STAB STAB

 "With your uniform of course"

 STAB STAB STAB

 "Isn't that great Jinyoungie?!" ^o^

 DEAD

 After hearing him, I fainted at the stupid idea of his. That guy! AISH! REALLY?!

 "Y-ya! Jinyoung-ah!! Wake up!! Who will make breakfast?! I'm starving heeeerreee!!" Himchan hyung said rushing towards me, shaking me up.

 

 It's going to be a craaaazy month for me then.

 

--------

Hello there! Welcome to Jinyoung's Trivia For The Day!! :D

 As you can see, you already met my annoying step brother Kim Himchan.

 Kim Himchan is my step brother, he's the son of my step father mom married. Since mom died because of a car accident. Step dad beame very lonely, got drunk, and found some new girl to marry.

 He even left me with.... THIS GUY! *points at Himchan*

 Ya! What's wrong with me? You're still lucky that you still have me! I'm the only family you have =3=. 

 Well true, but you're still annoying.

 I can take that.

 What are you doing here anyway?! IT'S MY SHOW.

 Or fiction.

 IT'S THE SAME.

 Is this the girl you like? Interesting. You even made a shrine for her.

 Wait... WHAT?! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. DX<

 NOOONA SAVE MEEEEEEE. >3<

 And this is the end of Jinyoung's Trivia For The Day. *heard some ruckus at the back* Stay tuned for the other chapters! ^o^"

 YAAA GET BACK HEREEEEEE!!!!! *chases Himchan*

 BUT YOU JUST WANT ME TO GET OUUUTTT D'X< *runs faster*

---

Hurray chapter 2! :D. I'm kinda enjoying making this fiction lol. It's so cute when you have Himchan as your annoying step brother lol.

 

Follow me on twitter for updates~

https://twitter.com/cherry_ranimato