My Boyfriend is Yang Yoseob

Naughty Neighbour

 

Jin Kyong’s POV:

Why is he asking me to check on the famous group Beast? How is it related to his job? Don’t tell me he is their manager! Although I don’t know anything about them, but all my friends said that they are the best thing on earth! I should let him help me get the member’s autograph.

I switched on my laptop and typed “B2ST” into the search bar. Millions of results came out almost immediately. I clicked the first one, which says “B2ST profile” and all the information of them came out.

Hmm, Leader Dujun is totally perfect as a boyfriend!

Hyunseung looks prettier than me. What the!!

Junhyung looks so hottttttt!

Kikwang looks so innocent!

Maknae Dongwoon looks like some male god! OMGOMGOMG. Now I understand why my friends are crazy over them.

Hmm, the most popular member Yang Yoseob? He looks so cute! Totally my type!

… …

… …

… …

WAIT. YANG YOSEOB? ISN’T THAT ANNOYING GUY THAT ALWAYS TEASE ME?

I typed Yoseob’s name in quickly and clicked on one of the results.

Oh my, he’s really the Yoseob from B2ST. Oh my, all these pictures of him looks so hot and cute! Oh my, I have to listen to their songs first. OH MY I KNOW YANG YOSEOB FROM B2ST AND HE CONFESSED TO ME. OH MY. OH MY OH MY.

What? He’s pure and innocent..? Only if this fan sees how he treats me. T-T But he’s cute! Whether he is on screen or in real life. Hmm, romantic? Is the firework counted? Oh my, why am I thinking him as my boyfriend now.

I clicked on their new song, Beautiful night MV.

Oh my god, the bad boy Yoseob! Well, I’ve never seen this side of him before. HIS VOICE IS SO POWERFUL.  

I feel heat rise up on my face, making it burning like fire as I watch him singing and dancing inside the music videos. Sad to admit that, he has the charisma that captures all the girls’ hearts. NOOOOOO that means he would get confessed by all the other girls. Wait, that does not concern me right? Why do I feel jealous? I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM? >////<

His voice is like an angel’s, why dint I know it earlier. If I ask him to sing for me would he accept my request? Come to think about it, he might be joking around when he confessed to me. Sigh.. Just as I found out my feelings..

I spent the rest of my day looking at B2ST videos, well, or rather Yoseob’s. I’m like a real fangirl now.

Third person’s POV

“Jinnie ah! I’m hungry! Faster cook something for me and stop looking at my videos, I’m right here.” Yoseob came to her house and he has went back to his ownself instead of pretending to be some cool guy in front of Jin Kyong.

“What? I’m not looking at your videos.” Jin Kyong tried to hide her laptop and he snatched it away from her before she could do so.

“Well, I have the evidences in my hand. Aha, you watched my videos the whole day? That’s so cute of you! What a supportive girlfriend.” A grin formed on his face and he stole a kiss on her cheek quickly.

 “You are just playing with me. I know your confession is not real. Why would an idol like you like me.” Jin Kyong could not hide her disappointment anymore and blushed from his kiss.

“BABO YA! If I don’t like you why would I bring you to see fireworks although I would get caught by the paparazzi, why would I kiss you and why would I come to your house every day after my schedule just to see you?  BABO JINNIE.” He could not believe what she had just said. “How can she doubt my feelings.” Feeling anxious that she might think that he do not love her, he just shouted everything out because the anxiety is unbearable.

Watching her biting her lips, Yoseob thought of something else.  “Could it be that you are now in love me and you scare that I don’t like you? What a cute Jinnie. Hahaha!”

“Aniya!” She stopped because she saw Yoseob giving her a pouty face. Softened up, she said “Urgh! Fine, I just not confident that an idol like you would fall in love with me.” Her face was turning red instantly and she tried to avoid eye contact with him.

“Jinnie you are so cute! Now, Yang Yoseob officially announced that he’s now Lee Jin Kyong’s boyfriend. I love you babo!” All these sweet words came out of his mouth, tears swelled up her eyes as she saw how sincere he is.

All of her uncertainty went away and she hugged him tightly.  

My boyfriend is Yang Yoseob. I’m so lucky.”

My girl, can you please cook me something now?”

“urgh! Why is he ruining this moment!”