Doojoon's Worry

Naughty Neighbour

 

“Jin Kyong ah! Are you okay! You worried us!” Kikwang showed his concern immediately after Yoseob came back to the dance studio with her.

“I’m okay. Sorry for causing trouble to you guys..”

 “Yah! Yoseob finally got himself a girlfriend, we should be happy!” Dujun tried to lighten up the mood and continue, “Let’s dance V.I.U to Jin Kyong!”

“OKAYOKAY! I’m going to be the lead!”

“Neon neomu yeppeoseo gaman nwadul su eobseo”

“ Nae gyeoteman isseojwo You're ma girl”

 Kikwang started smacking his own

Dujun with his frog jump backward style

Junhyung shook his like nobody’s business

Dongwoon and his weird locking dance

Yoseob trying to seduce her with that y of his and peek-a-boo

And 4D prince shook his head like his totally not on earth.

Jin Kyong immediately burst out into laughing and seeing the boys’ funny actions.

Then they started with funnier actions, like Yoseob nodding his head with an idiotic look with Junhyung continuing to shake his . AHHHHH. Yoseob too cute!

“I love you you you you you you you
Beautiful my you you you you you you
Beautiful my girl (my girl my girl)
I love you you you you you you you
Beautiful my you you you you you you
Beautiful my girl (my girl my girl)”


Soon, the song got to chorus part.

With Yoseob standing in the middle, the other members joined him one by one. Yoseob went with the music and began doing the dance which looked like he is confessing with a dance.

Jin Kyong blushed slightly and continue to watch Beast’s special performance for her. These boys are the best things on earth. The fans must have received their sincerity which made them stay by their side supporting them.

“Ahhh. Thank you so much! You guys are so awesome!” Jin kyong expressed her gratitude for the perfect OT6 and she could almost see the bright future they are going to have in the years to come.

Doojoon’s POV:

Yoseob has gotten himself a girlfriend. Well, I’m not really sad, but just feeling a bit down. After all, Yoseob was the closest one to me all these while.

As a leader, I do worry for Yoseob and his relationship. He is a celebrity, not just a normal one, but a famous one. He’s the most popular one in our group with all the girls going crazy over him, how are they going to accept the fact that he’s taken?

Jin Kyong is a nice girl.  She’s sometimes a little emotional but I can see that she really loves Yoseobie. Her eyes exposed her feeling openly without any doubt. All of us can see it.

 Now the problem lies in how the fangirls are going to accept their relationship? I know Hong appa won’t mind Yoseob to be together with his true love, but the fans with us all these while cannot be ignored too. The sasaeng fans too, their reaction will definitely be the biggest.

Come to think about it, when Junhyung announced his relationship with Hara, the fans went crazy. He did have some fans congratulating him but most of them just can’t accept it. Some even pin pointed Hara or threatened them to break up. I don’t want these to happen again. I have protect both Yoseob and Jin Kyong, as a leader, and a friend. I have to talk to Yoseob about these soon.