His Confession

Naughty Neighbour

 

Jin Kyong turned back and found out that their faces were less than 1 cm apart, the long eye lashes of his could almost brush again her brighten red face.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” She screamed her lungs out and less than 3 seconds, was shut with his warm hand covered it tightly.

“You’re noisy.”

“What what are you..doing..”

“I know you are talking, but I can’t understand you.”

 Jin Kyong took a deep breath after he released and sat up immediately.

“What are you doing on my bed?!”

“You had fever.”

“And?”

“I took care of you”

“I know that! And?”

“I got sleepy and you only have one bed here so..”

“So you slept on it. With me?!”

“What do you expect them? Sleep on the floor in an icy winter?”

“Well, you can go back to your own house and sleep!”

“It is too troublesome, now cook me breakfast.” He said without hesitation.

Jin Kyong swears that she could faint at any minute now.

Their days continued with their usual routine, the only difference was that he liked to stay at Jin Kyong’s house after every meal and always ignored her questions about his study.

One day, Jin Kyong’s good male friend sent her home after hunting for present for his girlfriend. Her next door neighbour opened his door and saw these two.

“Who is he?” he asked with a black face on his face after her friend left.

“Him? Does it matter to you?” Tired from hours of shopping, Jin Kyong was too fatigue to talk in a nice manner.

“You like him?”

Puzzled with his question and remembered something, Jin Kyong reasoned “We should have some privacy between friends, so whoever I like is none of your business. And when are your parents coming back?”

Jin Kyong received no reply and turned back to look at him. She realised that he was just right behind her and jumped after knowing this situation. Jin Kyong’s face was then in a deep shade of red and trying to back off in no avail as he approached her step by step and hugged her tightly.

For the first time, Jin Kyong noticed that he is much taller than she thought he was, she tried to push him away but the difference between a man and a woman is just too huge.

He laid his head on her shoulder and murmured into her ears “It is important to me about who do you like. And the reason is..” He paused for a moment, “Lee Jin Kyong, I like you.”

Like a lightning had strike her heart, it was racing so fast that it almost jumped out from her chest. Before she could realise, his face was just a few inch away from hers. His eyes were sparkling like black crystals, making her fall for them. 

 

His lips finally met with hers, brush against them lightly like feathers. A sense of numbness moved down Jin Kyong’s spine making her shivered as he made the kiss deeper. He her lower lip, asking for entrance. Dazed with his kiss, she opened obediently. His tongue slides into and immediately explored her whole captivity. She moaned softly, enjoying herself and was lost in his kiss totally. 

Author's note: Next chapter is going to be an exciting one! Please anticipate it! Jin Kyong will finally realise who he is :D