Where has he gone to?

Naughty Neighbour

 

The second day, Yoseob did not go to her house.

The third day, Yoseob did not go either.

The fourth day, there’s still no sight of him.

Fifth, sixth and seventh day passed, he was like someone who had disappeared into the thin air. Jin Kyong knocked his house, but nobody once came and answered the door for her. She reflected on herself a hundred times, regretting much on being so harsh on him and said those hurtful words.  

She pushed the trolley towards the cashiers, forcing herself not to think about Yoseob anymore. His bright smile, his playfulness, his teases, his care for her when she was sick, she put them all aside without realising how much she missed him.

Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around hoping to see the one she missed so much without self realisation.

“Jin Kyong? You are shopping for groceries again?” Aunt Jung took a look at her trolley, and continued “You are eating these all by yourself? That’s a lot!”

Hiding her disappointed, Jin Kyong looked at her trolley and found out that she the amount of stuffs she had put in were way beyond what she needed. ‘Sigh, I bought extra for Yoseob again. Habit is a killer.’ She thought.

“Erm, I bought extra just in case. Oh ya! Aunt Jung, where are you staying now?” She answered with a weird smile on her face, unable to hide her uneasiness.

“Ey? Mr Yang dint tell you? He bought a new house for us. We dint want it at first, but he said thanks to our house he has found a good chef for himself, it is worth it. We don’t get what he meant but he was really nice so we accepted it.”  Aunt Jung shot all this information out at once, making Jin Kyong confused.

“Wait, when did this happen?”

“It was on the day when we found out our son sold the house. Mr Yang is such a good person with good looks!”

The more Aunt Jung praised Yoseob, the guiltier she felt. ‘Oh no, I really misunderstood him as a bad person, what to do now?’

“Erm, Aunt Jung I got to go now, see you next time!”

She rushed home, and unable to fight against her will, she knocked his door again. However, just as usual, what replied her was dead silence. ‘He’s really angry at me now. What to do? He saved me from fever and took care of me, how could I tell him that he took advantage of me!’

She cooked herself some food, and sat down feeling lonely. ‘I really miss eating with him.. Although he’s such a bully, keep on asking me to cook what he wants. Sigh, it is really lonely to eat all by myself.’

Jin Kyong was really blur, when she was cooking and sat down on her dining table, she did not notice that Yoseob was sitting down on her sofa and looked at her cooked. He followed her in and Jin Kyong was so into her thoughts that she did not realise the extra footsteps coming behind her.

“Can we eat now?” Yoseob waited for no more as he was really hungry and could not bear to see Jin Kyong sitting down there looking lonely and reflecting by herself.

“Oh no, I even have hallucination now. What’s wrong with me?” Jin Kyong shook her head a few times to get her thoughts away from him.

“Ya! I say let’s eat now, I’m hungry.” Yoseob said down with a tiny smile on his face and helped himself with food.

“Whattttttttttttttttttttttt? Why are you here? Where have you been? And how did you get into my house” Jin Kyong finally noticed him and fired him with tons of questions.

“Let me eat first before I will answer your question. I’m so hungry!” Seeing the stubbles on his faces, she swallowed all her question into her stomach and ate in silence with him.

‘He’s finally back. Did I actually miss him’ Jin Kyong thought, admitting to herself that she missed him so much. 

Author's note: Jin Kyong is guilty! Aww, yoseob is so playful :D help you enjoy the story! Comment and subscribe please, i really appreciate it :D Hope my first fic goes well! >///<