ANDWAE! She Don't even Call me Oppa

Naughty Neighbour

 

Jin Kyong’s POV

WAA! Cube’s practice room is really amazing! So nice of Yoseob for bring me here.

“Yoseob ah! She’s your girlfriend? Although she’s pretty but how can you abandon me for her!”

Ah? I dint realise that the other members are already here. Dujun is jealous..? I raise one of my eye brows, shock over what he has said.

“ALRIGHT. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m  the leader of Beast, Dujun. Jin Kyong-si, don’t give me that face okay. I’m just joking. I’m straight, I like girls, there’s no doubt for that.” Dujun explains instantly.

Hmm, I guess my expression scares him. Nooooooooo, he must thinking that I’m an over protective girlfriend.

“Erm, annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you. I dint misunderstand you..” I try to explain to him and he obviously don’t believe me. URGH.

“Hahaha, don’t lie, your expression show it all. Seob ah! Your girlfriend’s just like you, so cute!”

Heat rush to my face after hearing his compliment. Oh no, I must be blushing really hard. This is so embarrassing.

“Duh! Hyung, she’s my girlfriend after all. Don’t scare her away, it took a lot from me to make her my girl okay.” Yoseob hugs me tightly when speaking. Why is he hugging me in front of s. T-T So embarrassing.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Junhyung. You guys should stop teasing her.” He speaks while making his way to us, swaggy!

“Hahaha! I know right, her face is as red as an apple now. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kikwang.” Kikwang shows me his cheeky smile, so cute!

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Hyunseung. Ah, Seob’s in love, I’m jealous! I need a girl too!”

Hyunseung ah, you’re too pretty, that’s why. Why’s is he prettier than me, waaa~

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m maknae Dongwoo. Your boyfriend has snatched the maknae position from me, you’ve to get it back for me.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Jin Kyong. You can call me Jin Kyong.”

WAAA! I am right in front of Beast! They are so different in person! >///< Like males gods from heaven!

“Jin Kyong ah, you have to call us oppa okay?” Dujun says and it is clearly that Seobie is making faces when he heard that. Ahh! So cute of him!

 “Okay, oppa.” I say that obediently.

“I OBJECT! ANDWAE ANDWAE. She don’t even call me oppa!” Yoseob pouts while speaking, he’s really jealous.

“Ey? She don’t call you oppa? Yoseob ah, you are not as important as us to her. Hahaha!”  Dujun says it playfully.

Ahhh, that’s not true! I’m just too shy to call him that.. he looks really upset. What to do?

I grab his arm trying to cool him down because he looks like an abandon kid which makes my hearts aches like mad.

“Seobie oppa, don’t be sad! I’ll call you oppa definitely!”

After hearing that, Yoseob’s face immediately lit up. Phew, he’s okay now. But that’s so adorable of him!

He bends down to my right ear, hot breathes of his are making my ear burn. “Jinnie, I want to hear you call me ‘darling’ next time.” He whispers and continues with his normal volume, “Okay, let’s practice!”

“These two are so lovey dovey. I’m so jealous!” Kikwang pouts while getting into his position.

“Let’s start!”