At Beast's dorm

Naughty Neighbour

 

“JINNIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh~ Let’ me help you with the cooking!” Yoseob rushed into their kitchen and gave her a bear hug.

“Yoseob is love drunk, I’m sure.” Doojoon gave s a dead serious look and commented on his behaviour.

“Ahhh, I wanna fall in love with someone too.” Kikwang showed his passion for love and a dreamy look appeared on his sharp face features.

“Ya ya ya, you have Dongwoon already! Who else do you want to fall in love with?” Junhyung smacked Kikwang’s head, woke him up from his day dream.

If stares can kill, Kikwang must have died a million times from the killer eyes of Dongwoon’s.

“Ahhh, Woonie ah,, don’t listen to hyung’s nonsense. You know that I only love you.” Kikwang waved his hand helplessly and tried hard explaining his love to Dongwoon. Well, maknae really looked scary.

“Hyung ah~” Dongwoon said while sending Kikwang his sweetest smile.

“Yes?” Kikwang answered him happily, thinking that maknae had forgiven him.

“You shall sleep with the rest of the hyungs today, while Yoseob and I have a room each.” Dongwoon went back to his room without a second thought, leaving his hyungs in shock.

“YA LEE KIKWANG, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!” all three hyungs glared at him, cornered him.

“Aniya hyung! Ahhh, please treat me well tonight.” Kikwang begged his hyungs, giving them puppy eyes.

“No way! You can sleep on the sofa tonight.” Hyunseung demanded.

“Hyung ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.” Kikwang cried out loud and his hyungs all turned their backs on him. 

----------------------------back to kitchen-------------------------------------------

“Oppa, I think you should join your members in the living room. You are creating trouble here.” Jin Kyong complained because Yoseob was apparently destroying the kitchen in the process.

“But.. I wanna spend time with you.” Puppy eyes technique came to the rescue.

Jin Kyong blushed and left him as it is.

-Ping ping bang bang-

“OPPA! Don’t pour oil when there’s water in the pot!!” Jin Kyong finally exploded after seeing him burning the kitchen down.

 “Waa! Scary Jinnie!” Yoseob tried to cover himself up.

“YA! YANG YOSEOB!” I guess no one can stay calm when their boyfriends call them scary.

“Chill Jinnie! Oppa give you a kiss!” Yoseob caught the chance and stole a kiss from his girl.

“URGH.” Heat rushed up to Jin kyong’s face and she gave up on the cute Seob.   

After a tense fight, Jin Kyong lose to Yoseob! 

 

Author's note: I'm so sorry guys for not  updating for so so so long. ): I'll update another chapter at night if possible to repay to you guys! Anyways, i love yoseob's solo album! ^^ Subscribe and comment please! I'm so desparate for these two things. ><