The Innocent Couple Spending a Night Together - part 1

Naughty Neighbour

 

-During dinner time-

“Jin Kyong ah, I’ve tidied our messy room for you and Yoseob already, so you two can spend a lovely night together tonight.” Doojoon smirked and hinted Yoseob.

“Ey neh.” Jin Kyong answered without paying attention to leader’s question.

“…”

“Wait, what!? I thought I am going home after dinner!?” Jin kyong finally realised what exactly Doojoon has stated and stared at him questionably with those big, round black eyes of hers.

“Ermm, you know your apartment and the one Yoseob bought for investment are way too far from Cube. Seobie has to travel quite a distance to get there. I’m sure you don’t want him to suffer from lack of sleep right?” Doojoon persuaded her.

 (Well leader, are you sure you’re doing this for Seob and not for the delicious breakfast Jin Kyong will cook tomorrow?)

Jin Kyong looked at Yoseob, whose face was going to touch his rice at any time, obviously avoiding her eye contact. Well, he secretly prayed that she could stay too, he missed her yummy cooking skill too. SEOB IS INNOCENT.

“Alright.” Jin Kyong accepted Doojoon’s offer without further thought.

“Hehehe..” Doojoon giggled and looked at the couple with a deep thought. Seob is turning into a man tonight. PUAHAHA.

-------SLEEPING TIME--------------

Jin Kyong put on a black t-shirt which belonged to Yoseob that’s above her knees. Yoseob was already on his hyung’s bed suffering the internet with his phone. 

Just when Jin Kyong laid down on Yoseob’s bed, Doojoon came in and dragged Yoseob out of his bed.

“YA YANG YOSEOB, come out with me awhile.” Doojoon demanded.

What’s with leader today? He’s mean towards Yoseob.

“Yoseob ah, I’ve created this chance for you, and how come you sleep on my bed?” Doojoon questioned the blur Seob.

“Huh, then where else do I sleep? What chance are you talking about?” Blur Yoseob in the house.

“Urgh, what can a couple do in a room together?” Doojoon tried to hint the innocent visual maknae.

“Erm, erm, erm.. … Hyung! You don’t mean that..?” Yoseob’s face was in a deep shade of red now after realising leader’s intention finally.

“WHAT ELSE. I’m going to shift my bed out of the room later. MAKE USE OF YOUR CHANCE.” I guess Doojoon is the sick one in Beast? “Oh! Don’t forget this.” Doojoon passed Seob a box package and quickly went back to his room to shift his bed away.

 “URGH, what’s hyung thinking! And this.. thing.. it’s way too embarrassing. >///<” Yoseob murmured to himself.

So, the innocent minded Yoseob and the equally innocent minded Jin Kyong were lying on the same bed together.

“Oppa, why did Doojoon oppa shift his bed out? It is squeezy here.” Jin Kyong complained softly, blowing her warm breathe at Yoseob’s right ear unintentionly.

Yoseob immediately thought of the pack of the evil Doojoon gave him earlier on and his whole body turned red slowly.

“Urm urm.. I.. I.. guess it is even more squeezy to squeeze 2 men in a.. a.. bed..”  Yoseob fluttered, trying hard to not to look at his girlfriend who’s lying next to him just 10 cm apart.

“Ahhh.. Nights oppa!” Jin kyong gave a goodnight kiss to the already-nervous-man next to her and closed her eyes.

Obviously surprised by Jin Kyong’s brave act, Yoseob was stunned, holding the pack that Doojoon gave him tighting in his hands.  

 

 

Author's note: As promised on the previous chapter, here's another update of NN! Hope you guys will like it! :D Comment and subscribe please! I'm planning to do another fanfic of Junseob, but i then realised that NN has not reach its yet. o; So i guess i will have to do the Junseob one later. ): Anyways, thanks for your support all these while~ ^^