Desperate Doojoon

Naughty Neighbour

 

 “Yoseob ah, are you coming back to our dorm tonight? Or are you gonna spend another wonderful night at Jin Kyong’s, again?” Junhyung asked with a smirk on his face and looked at the couple jokingly.

“Whattttttttt? Me and Jinnie are er, pure okay. I’m going to her house.” He cleared his throat awkwardly.

“You should let Jin Kyong come to our dorm! I’m dying for some homemade food~” Doojoon added, making his intention obvious.

“What are you treating my girlfriend as, hyung? She cooks yummy food. Only for me! HAHAHA”    

“Come on, Seobie. The only reason why you don’t want her to cook for us because you want to spend time with her right? I dint know Seob is so selfish.” Doojoon rebutted him and did a little crying aegyo. (that does not suit you leader..)

-Everybody lets have goose bump-

“Can you stop that hyung? I’m the aegyo king okay. I’ll still be going to her house~ ” Yoseob replied after 1 minute of dead silence.

“Come on Seob! I wanna eat delicious food from Jin Kyong!” Doojoon continued with his fail aegyo and demanded “Junhyung! Show off your aegyo too!”

Yoseob chuckled after seeing his hyung trying so desperately and rejected him.

“Don’t drag me in hyung.” Junhyung smiled shyly and stared at Doojoon for his ridiculous request.

“COME ON JUNHYUNG, YOU WANT HOMEMADE FOOD RIGHT?” Doojoon was really desperate. LIKE REALLY.

“ANDWAE ANDWAE. I only get to spend time with Jin Kyong today.” Yoseob pouted and his eyes got watery.

“YA YANG YOSEOB! If you don’t let Jin Kyong cook for us today I’ll tell her all the embarrassing stuffs you did.” Doojoon threatened.

“HYUNG! AHHHHHHHH. You bully me! Okay fine!” Yoseob was going to cry soon.

“Aww, never mind Oppa, you get to eat it too.” Jin Kyong tried to comfort him and gave a pat on the shoulder.

“Alright, TT^TT Give me a passionate kiss, Jinnie.” (=_= is that your intention Seob?)

 “…”

“…”

“HAHAHA.”

“Errr, come oppa, let’s go.”

“JINNIE! I’m hurt.” Watery eyes again!

“Chu~”

“ON MY LIPS JINNIE, NOT CHEEK.”

“Ya! YANG YOSEOB. You want to see your girl blush to death?”

“Aniya, what are you cursing her? URGH.”

“Let’s go you two. Doojoon ah, stop bullying Seob.  Seob stop acting cute.”

“Hyung, I’m born to be cute~ Jinnie,  let’s go~”  

“WAIT SEOB, you want her to enter our house like this? Think of the fans!” Doojoon stopped him in time, phew~

“Oh ya! Okay, wait, let me ask stylist noona for some props.”

“Jin Kyong ah, I know you are concern about our fans, don’t worry, we will settle it. It’s unusual to see Yoseob smiling like an idiot alone.” Doojoon noticed Jin Kyong’s worried face and assured her.

“Thank you oppa. I know it will be hard, but I’ll be by his side.” Jin Kyong blushed and promised.

“Come Jinnie, go change into this and the hat too!”

“WOOOH, who’s this boy here?” Kikwang shouted.

“Hyung, stop embarrassing yourself.” Dongwoon dragged kikwang away and continued, “Jin Kyong, you look hot, errr, as a guy. Hehe”

Let’s take a look at Jin Kyong.

She tied her hair into a bun and put on a wig that of chest nut brown and her clean forehead is covered with the side bangs of the wig.

She then had a hat on her which added on a lot of swag.

She was wearing a blue t-shirt with a black leather jacket and a pair of white skinny jeans. Her jacket covered her famine figure and made her looked like a flower boy.

She had a pair of dance shoes on and she’s ready.

 “Okay, let’s go! I’m starving!”