I'll be here with you, forever

Naughty Neighbour

 

Jin Kyong’s POV

Even though Yoseob has not told me about his past, it was not hard to find it out. Seeing him practice so hard, not just for himself, also for his fans, parents, all the people he treasures is making my heart ache like there is no tomorrow. Being a trainee for almost 7 years, when he was all alone by himself, with no money and time, how did he overcome this darkest moment of his life all alone, by himself?  He cries easily, yet his determination and perseverance is undefeatable.

It is hard to believe such a cheerful person like him, has been through so much. Watching Kikwang, his good friend since high school, debuting as a soloist when he can only be his backup dancer, how did he continue to fight, and fulfil his dream as a singer? The feelings he had that time, depressed, demoralised, the thought that he was never going to become a singer, my Yoseob is the strongest person I have ever seen in my life.  Maybe it is because of this, he’s able to portrait the best part of a song.

Seeing him being all cheerful around me;

Seeing him pout over small things;

Seeing him announce his love for me proudly;

Seeing him practise hard for the boys’ songs’ choreography;

Seeing him use his past as a guide and work hard;

Seeing him worry over me, thinking that I don’t like him;

Seeing him jealous over small things;

B2ST boys have all went through rejection by agencies, yet the smile they put on all of them are came from their heart. Instead of upset over the fact that they are called as the “Recycle” group, they worry about those who love them.

If I don’t have the chance to watch them practice live, directly in front of me, I probably would not consider so much. The potential hidden in a group like them is invaluable.  

“Jin Kyong? Why are you crying?” my thoughts came to a stop abruptly, and found myself hugged tightly by Yoseob. I looked up and found his face written with worry, and his black eyes reflected how badly I cried.

 “Nothing.. Something went into my eye.”

“Don’t try to hide it from me. Hyung! We will go to the roof top for awhile!” Oh no, Yoseob looks really serious now.

-at the rooftop-

“Jin Kyong?  What happened?” He looked so anxious and worried now. Sigh, I should just tell him the truth.

Burying my face in his embrace, taking a few deep breath before confessing.

“Yoseobie, saranghaeyo,” I blushed really hard and pause, feeling his hug tightened. “Seeing you practice, I thought of the hardships you went through,” ahhh, this is really embarrassing, “then I was thinking why dint I meet you earlier and share all these with you.”

I buried my face deeper, embarrassed.

Yoseob laid his chin on my shoulder, and said “Pabo Jinnie, you must have gotten Kikwang’s disease. All these are over, can’t you see that your Seobie is one of the top singers now? Don’t cry anymore. My heart hurts seeing you like that. Saranghaeyo, pabo.” He pinched my nose and both of us were blushing really hard.

I stared right into his eyes, and requested “would you sing me ‘With you forever’ by Lee Moon Sae next time?”  

“Ahhh, so this is how you got so emotionally. I have you now, pabo Jinnie.” Yoseob must realised that I’ve watch him on Immortal Song 2. AHHH. >///<  

I gave him a really tight hug, and stole a kiss on his lips and quickly ran off to hide myself. I could feel that my face is burning like the hot sun up in the sky.    
  

Something must have gotten into me when I heard him saying ”I’m the singer, Yang Yoseob” proudly.

Mr Yang Yoseob, I’ll be here with you, forever.  

Author's note: I got the idea of this chapter after watching this video. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_yxPa8eRIA I was really touched by him and don't we all proud of such a strong Yoseob? Anyways, hope you guys would like this chapter! Subscribe and comment please! ^^