My Jin Kyong ah, you're exposed

Naughty Neighbour

 

 Jin Kyong looked at the man who placed himself comfortably on the sofa while watching TV and with guilt all over her face, secretly hoping that he has already forgave her.

“You are not at home this few days?” After mustering her courage, she took the initiative to break the awkward silence, with her heart pounding like it was desperate to jump out of her chest.  

“Ya. I have to travel to Japan for work.” Yoseob nodded his head and focused his eyes on her. Were you worried about me?” He smiled, with his killer dimple appeared on his left cheek.

Looking at his red perfect lips, Jin Kyong thought of the kiss they shared one week ago. Taking another look at his delicious lips, she blushed slightly.

“Why.. Why would I worry about you.” She said without much confident, “you’re healthy and strong, what’s there to worry about.”

“Hahaha, well, that does not sound convincing. Just admit it kid.” His smile has gotten wider, almost touching the corner of his eyes.

“You think too much. And who are you calling as a kid? I’m already 19!”

“If is so, why are you looking all over me when we are eating? What a liar!” All of yoseob’s fatigue went away after seeing such a cute side of Jin Kyong. He shifted himself nearer to Jin Kyong and wrapped his arm around her just like what normal couple always do.

Two shades of pink appeared on her face, she had to admit to herself that she loved the skin contact they shared.

“I don’t understand what were you talking about. Wait, how did you get into my house?”

“Sigh.. You’re so blur. I followed you in, but you did not realise. I have your keys too.” Yoseob told her that he took her keys and made another one with them when she was having fever. (What a honest kid! :D)

“Whatttttt? Give me back my keys!” Jin Kyong abandoned her graceful image and pushed him in order to grab his bag that was beside him.

Yoseob already knew what she wanted to do and tried to stop her. These two adults ended up fighting each other on the sofa trying to defend keys.  Jin Kyong was totally out her mind and by the time she knew it, she was on laying on top on Yoseob. Thinking that her keys were more important, she continued trying hard to win against Yoseob.

“My Jin Kyong ah..” he started calmly but his ears were coloured red.

“What? Faster give me back my keys you pabo!” unaware of his usage of the word “my”

“You are exposing yourself, I can see your br…” Pink cloud floated on his cheek, making him look even more appetising.

The shock robbed her of speech, she looked down and discovered that her bra was exposed. ‘OH NO HE SAW ALL OF ME.’ She tidied herself in the speed of light and got off him in no human speed.

After shifting herself to be 10 metres away from him, she blurted out “Erm Mr Yang..”

“Yoseobie, or Seobie”

Her eye browns raised upon hearing what he had requested, she swallowed her saliva down and tried “Erm Mr Yoseobie..”

“Stop, remove the Mister.”

“Okay.. Erm, Yoseobie.. Since you have seen me er exposed, can you forgive me for saying those harsh words to you?” she blushed hard upon finishing.

“Let me think about it. You know, I’m very hurt after that incident, so I’ve decided that you should cook for me every meal. It is that deal, my girl?” Yoseob said playfully, with his eyes shining like the brightest star up in the sky.

“My girl..?”, she paused after seeing the sharp look in his face, “Sigh.. Okay.”

‘URGH. He took advantage of me again!’ She screamed inside her head, but she was happy with the way he called her “My girl.” ‘Oh no, am I in love with him?’

Baram's note: hello! i updated again! Yay! Wish i could update this story everyday! But lacking of time and having mind block really pulls the progress down. Anyways, hope you guys will enjoy this chapter (: Comment and subscribe please! And help me promote this story too! Thank you! Will update again asap :D