Who is this man on my bed?!

Naughty Neighbour

 

It was New Year eve, without any celebrations, Jin Kyong went to her bed early. Just as she got on her soft bed, somebody rang her door bell. “Urgh,  who it is at this hour?” She reluctantly opened her door and found out that it was her next door neighbour.

“You’re hungry? I’ll cook supper for you” She said with a yawn forming on her bare faces and made her way to the kitchen.

He grabbed her hand before she could do so and said “Come, let’s go to the Han river and watch fireworks.”

She stared out the window and shook her head.

“Why?”

“It is too cold outside!”

He chuckled, “Well, I see that you have fats well stored up, there’s no way you’d be cold.”

Jin Kyong pouts and secretly took a look at her waist.

“Faster, let’s go.” He dragged her out of her house without listening to her complaints.  

The dark black sky was decorated with all sorts of fireworks, brightened with everything colour found. Seeing this scene, Jin Kyong had forgotten all of her complaints and took out the fireworks they brought. She was enjoying herself like a kid who was at the playground.

He spook with smile in his eyes, “Who’s the one who is reluctant to come out and yet playing like a kid now?”

She pouted again and reasoned, “Well, I’m here just to accompany you!”

Soon, the countdown started, all the couples at the bank were shouting “ 10, 9, 8…”  

Jin Kyong noticed that all of them were hugging each other tightly, “Don’t tell me they all want to kiss their love at 12am?!” she thought, “Oh no, that would be awkward..”

Answering to her thoughts by action, all the couples started French kissing.  

Suddenly, her ear was warmed with someone’s breathe, “Should we learn from them too?” Her next door neighbour murmured into her ear, making her blushed.

She turned back and found herself attracted to the black sparkling eyes of his, and forced her to stop after a long eye contact.

“Errrr It is okay. AH CHU!” She sneezed when a gush of cold wind pierced her bare face.

He continued to stare at her and took off the scarf that was around his neck and put it on her.

“Let’s go home, I am hungry.” He answered.  

She cooked him kimchi ramon and went to bed feeling dizzy and restless. Jin Kyong dreamt of herself being abandoned at a hot place burning like fire and nobody was there to help her. After wondering in the hot place for a long time, she found herself a huge ice and immediately stick to it tightly and heaved a relieve sigh.  

Jin Kyong woke up to the sunlight shining on her eyes and instantly found herself being hugged by someone tightly from the back.

“Oh my, who’s this man on my bed?!” her mind was filled up with this question of her. 

Author's note: well, i updated this chapter later than usual, i'm so sorry! Anyways, i really need you guys' comment and subscribe to my story please! Thank you! :D