YA! LEE KIKWANG! COME HERE!

Naughty Neighbour

 

Jin Kyong’s POV

Wow, even though Beautiful Night has a simple choreography, but these guys can surely bring out the best side of this dance! It suits them so well. So lucky to see Beast practice it right in front of my eyes! >///<

Yoseob looks so serious when he’s dancing. Hmm, he definitely has put his whole heart into his occupation. He is cute, talented with a voice of an angel, hardworking, handsome and he even looks younger than me with that baby face of his! URGH. What do I have that can match him and let alone being his girlfriend?  

“Ouch!” I feel a sense of sharp pain come from my cheeks and see Yoseob pinching my cheeks with this evil smile on his face.

“Jinnie ah, what are you thinking? You are so deep into your thoughts that you did not hear our calling.” He looked at me with those round and innocent eyes of his which chased away all of my anger away.

I waved my hands around and claimed “Aniya, I wasn’t thinking about anything.”

“Liar. When you lie, you will blink your eyes faster without realising yourself.” Yoseob buffed up his cheeks and looked at me curiously.

“… …”

“Hyung! Jinnie don’t want to tell me anything!” Yoseob pouted and complained to Dujun.

“Poor Jin Kyong. Ya! Seob ah, you should just stop teasing her! Who does not know that you want to hear her saying that she was amazed by your dance.” Dujun chuckled and exposed Yoseob’s intention.

“Aniya..”

Hahah! Yoseob looks so cute when he’s blushing! I should do something before he tries to dig up more stuffs from me.

“Oppa, your dance is so good! But..”

“Jinja? YAY!” Yoseob’s branded smile appeared! >///<  

“But.. I think Kikwang oppa dances better..”

“YA! LEE KIKWANG! COME HERE! Who ask you to dance better than me?! URGH” I swear, he literally killed Kikwang with his expressions. Ahh, so adorable!

“Yoseob ah! Don’t you think it is a fact?” Kikwang brightened up with a smile, completely have no idea what’s happening. Poor kid..

“PABO.” Junhyung took a sip of his coke and remarked.

“Kikwang is a big pabo.” Dongwoon agreed.

“Huh? What are you guys talking about?” Sigh, Hyunseung is forever stuck in his 4D world.

“Oppa are you jealous?” I asked playfully.

“DUH. But..” Yoseob answered mischievously.

“But..?”

“I won’t be after I get this!” Yoseob quickly planted a kiss on my cheek before I could realise anything.

“YA! You two should stop flirting and bully those who are single!”

“AHA! Now Dujun is jealous!”

“… …”

“… …”

“… …”

“Seriously, what are you guys talking about? Let me join in!”

“Get out of your 4D world and you can join in our conversation.” Junhyung kindly explained to Hyunseung.

“You guys are so mean!” Hyunseung literally went to a corner and drew circles.

“… …”

“… …”

“… …”

“Should we continue with our practice?” Dujun displayed his leading skill and organised the group.

“YES! I want to prove to Jinnie that I’m the best!”

“… …“

“… …”

“… …”

“Oh, we are practising again?” come back to Earth hyunseung.. 

Author's note: I'm so sorry for not updating! ): But anyways! Here it is! Hope you will like it ^^