I've to protect my girlfriend

Naughty Neighbour

 

The next morning, Jin Kyong found someone sitting on her dining table when she came out of her room yawning. There’s no need for a second thought to find out who it was, because she knew that other than Yoseob, nobody would come to her house early in the morning.

Thinking that her keys were still with him, she immediately woke up from her morning daze.

“Yoseob-si, can you please return me my keys?”

“Yoseobie or seobie, or even oppa. Choose one. Here are you house keys.” He reminded her one more time on how should she address him and gave her back her keys without a second thought.

Shocked that he would return her keys without any defence, she took over the keys and looked at him suspiciously.

“Did I tell you that I duplicated 10 other pairs? You can have one of them, I don’t mind.” He gave a brighten smile and complained that he was really hungry.

“WHAT? YA! YANG YOSEOB! Are you a bit too over?” After hearing his confession, Jin Kyong’s little universal exploded because she could not stand someone having her house keys.

He chuckled, ”Well my love, you can either let me stay over at your house or let me keep your house keys. I have to protect my girlfriend so I have the rights to have your house keys or stay at you house.” He winked at her cheekily and announced the fact that he had already taken her as his girlfriend.   

“Wait, who’s your girlfriend?!” Jin Kyong could not believe what she had heard and little joy took over her tiny fast racing heart.

“Stop! Jinnie, can you cook me breakfast now? I’m starving.” He looked at her with those big and innocent eyes of his and pouted.

Soften after seeing his cute expression, she forgot about what she was angry about and busied herself with cooking. Yoseob did a “V” sign behind his back and smiled widely. ‘aha! She dint deny the fact that she’s my girlfriend. What a blur and cute girl!”

Yoseob was humming to an unknown tune when Jin kyong was occupied in settling his breakfast. The melody lighten up her mood and she questioned. “Oh my! You are such a good singer! Speak of that, what do you work as?”

 “Jinnie ah, I know you are not sociable but are you that blur until this standard? Well, I’ll drop a little hint, please research on the group B2ST.” Yoseob nearly dropped down from the chair he was on and shook his head after Jin Kyong shot the question to him.  ‘I thought she knew that I’m famous. Sigh, what a helpless girl.”