The Best Night

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

Jangwoo come inside the cafe and Eunjung following him behind. Without saying anything, he go to kitchen and do his job silently. She come to Soyeon who still serve the customer by her self.

“Ah... Yeogiseo?” ask Soyeon to Eunjung.

“Em.. Anything’s fine unnie? Sorry for making you take care of everything by your self.” Said Eunjung and go to the cashire table.

“Gwencana Eunjung-a... Today, we don’t have so many customer either.” Said Soyeon to Eunjung. Soyeon look at Jangwoo who keep silent in the kitchen. 

“What happened to Jangwoo-ssi Eunjung-a? Are you two fight?” ask Soyeon concerned. Eunjung shook her head and smile a bit.

“Ani.. It’s maybe because he’s tired and not feeling well. Gwencana unnie-a.” said Eunjung. Soyeon nodd her head understand.

“Ah, Eunjung-a.. Do you know where La Matignon is?” ask Soyeon while taking a soup plate to her tray.

“Ne.. It’s the luxurious lounge in the center of the city. Do you want to go there?” asked Eunjung. Soyeon nodd her head.

“I wan’t to meat my friend there.” Said Eunjung. Eunjung realize something.

“Ah... It must be your boyfriend?” asked Eunjung. Soyeon smile shyly.

“Ani.. He just my friend Eunjung-a.”

“Gwencana unnie. You know what, La Matignon is the best place for a romantic dinner. So, if it’s not for the date, so, for what it can be?” said Eunjung make Soyeon blushing.

“Ani.. ani.. I need to take this to him. Bye.” Said Soyeon to Eunjung and go the customer.

Soyeon still clean the kitchen. Eunjung come towards her.

“Go home first unnie. You need to get ready for your first meeting, right?” ask Eunjung.

“Ani. The cafe is still open. I can’t leave it.”

“Gwencana unnie-a.. Me and Jangwoo oppa take care the cafe. Go home now.” Said Eunjung to Soyeon.

“Gomawo Eunjung-a.. I’ll get ready now.” Said Soyen and start to get ready.

-0-

Soyeon walk to her house and when she open the house gate, she didn’t see Seungho car inside. It means Seungho didn’t come home yet. She come inside the house and go to her bed room.

She open her wardrobe and searching for her best dress that she bought from Korea. She decided to use the red polcadot dress. Suddenly, she saw the letter. She take it and kiss it.

“Gomawo..” said Soyeon to her letter.

She look at the clock. Still 4 p.m. Seungho must be still in his office. Is he already eat dinner?

Soyeon dicided to cook dinner for him. He go to the mini market near her house and buy all the things that necessary for making a samgyetang.

“He stay in Paris so long, he must be missing Korean food.” Said Soyeon and start to make the samgyetang. When she wait for the samgyetang to cooked well, she getting ready for the meeting with Byunghee.

After finish getting ready, she back to the kitchen and prepare all the food in the table. She write the note and put it on the hood food. Before she go outside, she see herself once again in the mirror.

“Is this okay? This aren’t too much, right?” said Soyeon to herself.

After that, she go outside of the house and leave for going to La Matignon. It’s time to meet Byunghee. She take the cab and go to the La Matignon cafe.

-0-

“Yeaboseyo... Byunghee-a..” Soyeon call Byunghee when she already outside La Matignon.

“Oh! Soyeonnie.. Where are you? Are you already here?” ask Byunghee. Soyeon smile.

“Ne.. I already outside. Where are you?” ask Soyeon.

“Go inside. Just tell the waiters ‘Mr. Jung’ table. Gidarilge...” Said Byunghee and hang up the phone.

Soyeon go inside the cafe and ask the waiter’s about Mr. Jung table. She take Soyeon to his table. Eunjung is right. The lounge is realy luxurious and romantic. She also realize that every people who come here is the high class people. And until this far, Soyeon only see a couple were eat in this lounge. So, Eunjung is right once again. The resto is for a date. 

“Ah... Soyeonnie..” Byunghee greet her happily when she already arrive at Byunghee table. She bow at him and he reply his bow.

“Merci..” Byunghee and Soyeon say thanks to the waiters together and make the waiter leave their table.

“Please sit down.” Said Byunghee to Soyeon.

“Ah.. ye.” Soyeon sit in the chair opposite of Byunghee.

“Soyeonnie.. How are you?” ask Byunghee.

“I’m, fine.” said Soyeon.

He call the waiters and order the food for both of them.

“What do you think about Paris?” ask Byunghee. Soyeon smile at him.

“It’s a very lovely city.” Said Soyeon shy. Byunghee nodd his head and smile tender.

“You look beautiful today. Like usual.” Said Byunghee make Soyeon feel shy and blushing. She just smiling without answer Byunghee’s word.

Not so long, the food arrive. They start eating their food.

“So, where do you stay in Paris?”

“I stay in my new friend house. She is the owner of the cafe here. When i arrive here, my wallet is stolen..”

“What?! Your wallet is stolen?” ask Byunghee startled. Soyeon nodd her head.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I will take you to the hotel then.” Said Byunghee.

“Ani... They very nice at me. I also like to stay at their house. They also let me to work at their cafe. I think you should meet them in their cafe sometimes.” Said Soyeon to Byunghee. Byunghee look at her deeply. Soyeon feel like she’s gonna be melt soon.

“Soyeonnie... neol jeongmal gwencana?” ask him again. Soyeon nodd her head.

“Ne.. na gwencana...” said Soyeon finally smile at her. They continue their food together.

-0-

Seungho come inside her room. He put his coat and laptop bag on the sofa and go to the kitchen to take a drink from the referigerator. Suddenly his eyes catch something in the dining table. There is the hood food in the dining table. He open the hood food and look inside. Samgyetang!

Who is the one who make this? He see a paper on the hood food, it's a memo. He take the memo and read it.

Seungho-ssi, i hope you like the food.

Jal mokessemnida ^^

NB: If the samgyetang is getting cool, warm it in the stove for 15 minutes.

Seungho smile to see the notes and sit at the chair. He take the spoon and taste it.

“Woah...  Maa!” said him and take the rice from the rice cooker. He start to eat all of the samgyetang until it finished.

“Jal mogossemnida. Gomawoyo Soyeon-ssi.” Said him and start to clean the table. After that, he sit on the couch and start to work with his new song arransement.

-0-

“So, this is the house?” asked Byunghee. Soyeon nodd her head.

“It’s quite nice.” Said Byunghee to Soyeon. Then he go out from his car and open Soyeon car door.

“Gomawo Byunghee-a..” said Soyeon and go out from Byunghee’s car.

“Ah... gwencana.. Can we meet again tomorrow?” ask Byunghee. Soyeon smile and nodd her head.

“What time do you finish your work at the cafe?”

“Six p.m.”

“I’ll pick you at six, then.” Said Byunghee. Soyeon nodd her head shyly.

“I’ll text you the address, okay?” ask Soyeon to Byunghee. He nodd his head and go to his car. When he already inside the car, he open the window.

“Na ganda... Jal jja..” said him to Soyeon and waving at her.

“Ne.. Jal jja.” Said Soyeon to Byunghee and reply his wave. After his car disepear, he go inside the house.

When she in walk in, she find Seungho at the TV room.

“Annyeonghaseyo Seungho-ssi...” said Soyeon to Seungho. Seungho nodd his head.

“Annyeonghaseyo Soyeon-ssi,” he reply Soyeon greet make Soyeon smile happy.

She go to the kitchen and look at the dining table. There’s a memo. She take off the memo from the hood food and read it.

It’s delicious. Gomawoyo Soyeon-ssi.

Soyeon open the hood food and see there is nothing there. She look at the wash bashin. The plate already put there nice and clean.

Seungho eat her food.

“Gomawoyo. For the lunch and the dinner. It’s realy delicious.” Said Seungho and give her a little hiden smile. After that, he leave Soyeon to his room.

Soyeon suddenly blushing and smile happily. The best night of her life.

to be continued

Annyeong raders!

This is my new chapter.

I hope you all like it!

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo.

I also need you comment and subscribe guys. 

Gomawoyo ^^

Love,

rashimaa