Smile Morning

PARIS, JE TAIME!

No One POV

She look at his eyes and he also look at her’s. And suddenly...

“KYAAA!!!!”

DUAGH!

Soyeon punch that man face before she start to stand up and make him yelling.

“Aww!! That’s hurt!” said him to Soyeon make her step back in fear.

“Who... who are you?” ask Soyeon scared.

“Who are you?!” he asking back to Soyeon while keep touching her face that just Soyeon punch before. Suddenly, he look at Soyeon from top to bottom and back to the top.

“I think, you should change your outfit first.” Said him make Soyeon suddenly realize, she still using a towel.

“OMO!!!” She running inside her room and change her cloths. When she already done, she come out from her room carefully and looking for that guy.

And she finds him in the kitchen. Making ramyun for himself.

“Emkr... emkr...” Soyeon try to get the attention from him. He look at Soyeon for a second and back at his food.

“Joesonghamnida, for the punch before. Does it still hurt?” Said Soyeon carefully.

“Ani.” He say it in very short sentence.

“Jeogiyo... Nuguseyo?” ask Soyeon to him.

“I think the one who should ask that question is me.” Said him very cold and still didnt want to see Soyeon.

Soyeon realize, she is the guest of the house. So, he should introduce herself first.

“Joesonghamnida... Jeoneun Park Soyeon imnida. I’m Eunjung’s friend.” Said her and bow to him. He finally look at Soyeon.

“I’m Ham Seungho. Eunjung’s brother.” Said Seungho.

“Ah...Ne.. Gomapseumnida to let me stay here, Seungho-ssi.” Said Soyeon to Seungho.

“Until when do you want to stay in this house?” ask him while put the noddle in to the bowl.

“Hem.. Maybe until i can have enough money to rent an apartment.” Said Soyeon.

“The faster, the better.” Said him in a low voice but loud enough for Soyeon to hear it. He leave Soyeon to the TV room and start eating his noddle there. Soyeon sigh give up and come back to her room.

-0-

“I said twenty minutes!” said him to Jiyeon. Jiyeon groan angry to him.

“Ya! You think Paris is small so you can go around it in twenty minutes?!” said Jiyeon angry.

“Ya! Why are you mad at me back? A servant never yelled at her boss, you know?” said Jinwoon.

Jiyeon try so hard to hold her anger and put the plastic bag in front of Jinwoon.

“Here your brush. I’ll go now!” said Jiyeon and want to leave Jinwoon. Suddenly...

“Bonjour, est cette station de la police?” (Hello... Is it the police station?)

Jiyeon stop her step and look back to Jinwoon.

“Ani... ani! Okay, i’ll stay here. But please don’t call the police, Jinwoon-ssi.” Said Jiyeon. Jinwoon finally hang up his phone and look at Jiyeon.

“Fine. Don’t you dare to do something like that ever again, understand?” said Jinwoon. JIyeon nodd her head slowly.

He finally open the plastic from Jiyeon and look confussed.

“What it is?” said Jinwoon.

“Those are your brushes.” Said Jiyeon. Jinwoon take all of the stuff that in the plastic bag. There’s tooth brush, hair brush, shaving brush, mascara brush, eyebrow brush and blush on brush.

“What is it all for?! I asked you to buy paint brush! Not this all of brushes!” said Jinwoon angry. Jiyeon look at him back also in angry.

“Ya! How can i know that you want me to buy you a paint brush?! When i want to ask you, you already hang up your phone! So i just buy the brush that i know! Next time if you want me to buy you something, say it clearly!” said Jiyeon. JInwoon bulging his eyes on her.

“A stupid duck also know the meaning of brush that i request to you. Now, how can i complete my painting task for tomorrow, hah?! Paboya!” said Jinwoon to Jiyeon. Jiyeon startled.

“He? You... you call me.. what?! PABO?!” Jiyeon yells angry.

“Here! Take me to the book store.” Jinwoon throw the car key to her. She hold her hand that really wants to punch him so much and following him outside the cafe.

“Drive my car! I dont want to get into the traffic jam. And we have to get there in fifteen minutes.” Said Jinwoon to Jiyeon and sit at the back.

“Omo... You jerk!” said Jiyeon whispering and start to drive the car.

-0-

Eunjung look at the calendar while they prepare to sleep. Suddenly, she realize something.

“Now its already July 20th , and my last month menstruation is start at May 29th. Oppa... can it be...”

Jangwoo look at her startled and start to getting happy.

“You’re pregnant?!” asked Jangwoo happily. Jangwoo jump from the bed and come to his wife.

“Omo! Can it be?” asked Jangwoo. Eunjung bite her lips and start to go to bathroom.

She take the testpack and try to check her condition..

“Is it?” asked Jangwoo when Eunjung come out from bathroom.

“We need to wait it in ten minutes.” Said Eunjung. Jangwoo hold Eunjung hands and hug her wife.

“Believe me, we gonna get it now.” Said Jangwoo to her wife.

Ten minutes already pass. They look at the testpack slowly. And when they see the testpack...

“Gwencana yeobo-a...” Jangwoo pull her wife into his hug. It’s negative. Eunjung start to cry.

“Miane oppa.. I can’t give what you want until now.” Said Eunjung. Jangwoo nodd his head and kiss Eunjung forehead.

“I’m okay, yeobo. Having you is more than enough. Please, don’t crying like this.” Said Jangwoo to Eunjung. Eunjung nodd her head and lift her head up. Jangwoo kiss her lips and pull her into the bed. They finally sleeping together.

-0-

Jiyeon tiptoed into her house and try to not make any sound. Suddenly...

“Lee Jiyeon!”

The light turn on. Jiyeon slowly look at the man who sit in the living room sofa.

“Appa... Annyeong!” said Jiyeon to her father.

“What time is it? Eleven p.m? Where have you been?” ask her father to Jiyeon. Jiyeon smile to her father and sit in the sofa beside her father.

“It’s because my friend appa!” She start to sulking her father. Maybe, when her father hear this, she can get her money back and pay her debt to that jerk!

“I accidentally bumped his car yesterday. And i have to pay the repair bill. If i dont pay it, i will be his servant for five months. So...” Jiyeon look at her father and show her puppy eyes.

“I need some money to pay the bills. If not... i will be his driver, maid and servant. Appa....”

Her appa suddenly laugh make Jiyeon confussed.

“Jiyeon-a.. I think you should be a servant in five months, Jiji-a..” said her father easy and tap his daughter head. Jiyeon eyes bulging and groan angry. She leave her father and go inside her room.

“Micheoso!! Micheoso!!” Jiyeon yelling and mess up her hair frustated.

-0-

“Good morning Seungho-ssi, get some breakfast.” said Soyeon to Seungho sleepy face when he come out from his room. He look at the table. Many food already prepare there. Fried rice, sunny side up eggs, sausage and milk.

Seungho sit on the dining table and take the fried rice and eggs to his plate.

“Do you want to get some coffe?” ask Soyeon.

“No.” just like yesterday, stil cold and arrogant.

After making a hot tea, Soyeon sit on the dining table in front of Seungho and take the fried rice and sausage for her. They eat together.

“Do you come home faster today?” asked Soyeon.

“Wae?”

“Ani... If you come home faster, i will make you a dinner.”

“No. I always coming home late. You can eat by yourself.” Said Seungho to Soyeon. Soyeon nodd her head understand and continue eating.

Suddenly, Soyeon remembered something.

“Omo! Dinner! Ah.. Seungho-ssi do you know where is La Matignon is?” asked Soyeon. Seungho shook his head.

“Geurae... Well then, i will asked Eunjung latter.”

Seungho already finished his breakfast. He leave the table and take his dirty dishes to the washbasin.

“Seungho-ssi.. Let it. I will wash it for you.” Said Soyeon. Without talking anything, Seungho leave the dirty dishes and walk to the bathroom.

Not so long, Seungho come out from his room and ready to go to work. Soyeon who still cleaning the house look at him and come towards him.

“Do you want lo leave?” asked Soyeon. Seungho nodd his head while he wearing his shoes. After that, Soyeon leave him for a moment and comeback with a little plastic bag.

“Take it.” Said Soyeon. Seungho look at that plastic bag.

“What is it?” asked Seungho finally speaking. Soyeon smile and give the plastic bag to Seungho.

“A bit food for your lunch. I also put a hot coffe there.” Said Soyeon. Seungho look the plastic bag hesitate.

“Take it.”

Finally Seungho take the plastic bag from Soyeon and walk outside. When he wants to go outside the house, Soyeon follow him until the door.

“Be carefull. Good bye.” Soyeon wave at him when he already inside his car and start to leaving the house. Seungho feel a bit awkward when Soyeon follow him to the door and the luch box to. A little bit happy. But suddenly he realize and shook his head to remove that thought.

-0-

“Good morning Eunjung-a.. Jangwoo-ssi.” Soyeon come inside the cafe and greet Eunjung and Jangwoo.

Eunjung just smile at her with her sorrow face make Soyeon confused.

“What happened to Eunjung, Jangwo-ssi?” ask Soyeon. Jangwoo sigh and tell Soyeon about last night.

“We already hoping a child since our first day of marriage. But, until now we never get it.” Said Jangwoo miserable. Soyeon nodd her head understand and approach Eunjung at the cashier table.

“Eunjung-a... What happened to you?” ask Soyeon. Eunjung shook her head and try to smiling. Soyeon pull Eunjung to her hug and her back.

“Gwencana. God has a perfect timing. Just wait and see. Don’t sad Eunjung-a. He take care of your child for the perfect moment.” Said Soyeon make Eunjung nodd her head.

“Gomawo unnie-a.. You are my best friend.” Said Eunjung to Soyeon. Soyeon smile and release the hug.

“And also a best auntie for your child in the future.” Said Soyeon make Eunjung laugh.

“You hear Soyeon-ssi said, yeobo? Don’t worry. God will give us a kids in the perfect time.” Said Jangwoo and kiss his wife cheek.

“Omo! Enough enough. You two make me envy.” Said Soyeon and leave that couple to the kitchen make Jangwoo and Eunjung laugh together.

-0-

“I need to meet you and Eunjung-ssi now, son.” Said Jangwoo father in the phone.

“Ne abeoji. We will come to the big house tonight.” Jangwoo hang up the phone and come back to work in the kitchen.

to be continued

Annyeong my lovely readers!!

This is my new chapter.

I hope you all love it.

Sorry for the grammar and typo mistake.

Thanks for the subscribe and comment for you.

But i still need your subscribe and comment for the better fiction guys ^^

Gomawoyo**

Love, 

rashimaa