Bad News

PARIS, JE TAIME!

No One POV

“Annyeong hasimnika eomoni.” Eunjung and Jangwoo come inside Jangwoo house. Jangwoo mother wellcome them happily.

“Eunjung-a, come inside.” Said Jangwoo mother and take Eunjung hand. She take Eunjung inside the house. Jangwoo following them behind. Eunjung and Jangwoo’s mother go to kitchen and prepare a tea and cake that Eunjung take from her cafe. Menwhile, Jangwoo come to his father first.

“Annyeonghaseyo Abeoji,” Jangwoo come inside the living room.

His father look tense and ask him to sit in the sofa in front of him.

“What happened aboeji? Something wrong?” ask Jangwoo. His father nodd his head.

“It’s about our company. My brother,”

“Lee Taecmin Ajeossi?”

Said Jangwoo. His father nodd his head.

“This moring, he come to my office and meet me. He said that, his son, Lee Jungyeon already have a son and Lee Taecyeon, already coming home from Jerman afer complete his study there. And, he said that because you still don’t want to take your place in the company, and still don’t have a kid, he want to get the company for himself. He want to buy our company.” Said his father. Jangwoo startled.

“Don’t sell our company abeoji” said Jangwoo.

His father sigh hard.

“He said that, you still not ready to carry our company. You choose to be a chef and you still don;t have a baby.” Said his father. Jangwoo silence for a while. Eunjung and his mother come inside the living room.

“He can work at your office abeoji.” Said Eunjung to Jangwoo father.

“But, both of you still have a cafe to taken care of. And... both of you still don’t have a baby.” Said Jangwoo father make Eunjung back to silent. She know, about that one, she can’t promise anything.

“Since when did the owner of the company need to have a kids? He just searching your weakness to make you sell the company abeoji.” Said Jangwoo. His father nodd his head.

“But, if we refuse the agreement, they will cut our company relation and we will bankrupt, because his company also the one that have a big wealth in our company.” Said his father to Jangwoo.

“Have a kid or sell our company, that’s what he said.” Said his father make everybody feel tense.

Jangwoo think for a moment and thought something.

“How about adopted child?” ask him to his father. His father shook his head.

“No. They will find it out. It’s about pass down the family wealth. That kid has to be Lee’s blood.”

Her mother suggest something.

“How about IVF, fertilization? I have a friend that succeed in that way.” Said Jangwoo’s mother.

“Eunjung’s womb is weak eomma. She’s not infertil or steril, but her womb is so weak and it isn’t easy to get many treatment from IVF. We already try to get that program, but doctor said that, Eunjung body can’t handle the hard process. If we force Eunjung to take that, it can harm Eunjung instead. And i don’t want it to happened.” Said Jangwoo.

They all back to silent, and suddenly...

“How about surrogate mother?” ask Eunjung and make everybody stunned.

“What?” asked Jangwoo.

“My friend in Korea also want to get a baby. But, the woman is infertil. And they decided to use a surrogate mother program.” Said Eunjung.

“What it is Eunjung-ssi?” asked Jangwoo’s father.

“It’s like, borrow another woman womb to carry Jangwoo’s child. So, that kid’s gonna have Jangwoo’s blood and still Jangwoo biological child.” Said Eunjung. Jangwoo realize something.

“Do you mean... I will have a child by another woman?” asked Jangwoo. Eunjung nodd her head.

“No! No! This is crazy. How can i do that with another woman, Eunjung-a?” asked Jangwoo mad.

“Jangwoo-a... listen to her.” Said his mother.

“No eomma. I can’t accept that. It’s not an option. Sell the company then! Eunjung-a, let’s go home.” Said Jangwoo angry and take Eunjung leaving the house. His parents just silent because they understad, it’s very hard to do something like that. It never be easy.

-0-

Jiyeon lay her head in the table when she and Hwayoung have a luch.

“I’m going crazy Hwayoung-a!!” said Jiyeon. Hwayoung look at her bestfriend pittyful.

“Be patient Jiyeon-a.. It’s just for five mo...”

“Dont say anything about five month! Omo!! I’ve just two days with him and it almost make me crazy! How about in five month! I will be death!” Jiyeon whimpering to Hwayoung.

Suddenly...

“Don't pick up that jerk call, Jiji-a! Don't pick up that jerk call, Jiji-a!” Jiyeon phone rang with the ringtone that from her voice.

“I don’t care about you!” said Jiyeon to her phone. But, her call keep ringing and make Jiyeon angry. Jiyeon finally take her phone.

“ARGH!! You jerk!” said Jiyeon to her phone and continue to press the accept buttons.

“Can you pick up my call in one second? Why it have to be so long if i want to call you?!” ask Jinwoon make Jiyeon groan angry.

“What?!” asked Jiyeon.

“It’s lunch time. I need to eat.” Said Jinwoon.

“Eat then.” Said Jiyeon make Jinwoon angry.

“Ya! How can i eat if the food isn’t here?” ask Jinwoon yelling. Jiyeon shocked and yells back at him.

“Can you speak in the low volume? I still can hear you even you wishpering!” said Jiyeon to Jinwoon.

“Ah! I don’t care. Just buy me a food and take it to the park. Right now.” Said Jinwoon and hang up the phone.

“AHH!!! He is a jerk! JInjja!! I wan’t to kill you.” Said Jiyeon when the call already off.

“Hwayoung-a.. I need to take that monkey food, okay. See you.” Said Jiyeon and go to the cafetaria to buy Jinwoon food.

After that, she take the food to the park and see Jinwoon and his popular friend sit there. When Jinwoon see her, he call her immediately.

“Hey, Jiyeon-a! Here.” Said Jinwoon to Jiyeon. Jiyeon walk to the park and standing in front of Jinwoon. She put the food tray beside Jinwoon.

“Here. I need to go now!” said Jiyeon and want to leave Jinwoon.

“Ya, Jiyeon-a! Do you want me to call the pollice?” asked Jinwoon. Jiyeon sigh angry and turn back to him.

“What do you want, now?” asked Jiyeon.

“Here, take my care to the car wash and comeback here in two hours. Also wear your perfect dress, i want you to take me to my friend birthday party! Don’t be late.” Jinwoon throw the car key to her and start eating his food.

“He?” asked Jiyeon.

“Hurry! The time already started. Do you want me to call a police?”

Jiyeon stamped her foot and walk away leaving Jinwoon. And go to his car. She take the car to her house and ask one of her maid to wash it. While Jiyeon geting ready for that demon!

-0-

“Let’s go to luch, Seungho hyung.” Asked Cheundong to Seungho who still on the practice room, in front of his piano.

Seungho finaly stand up and go outside with Cheundong. Join with another musicians to get lunch. When everybody go to buy a food at the cafetaria, Seungho take out the lunch box from Soyeon.

When he open it, he startled also everybody in the table.

“Wow Seungho, you have a delicious lunch from your girlfriend, right?.” Said Andrew (in English), the saxophone player.

“Omo! Seungho-ssi... who make you all of this? It’s look delicious.” asked Yunsoung. The girl that also from Korea. He look at her and smile.

“Ya.. Hyung! You have girl friend, now. Why you don’t tell me? She must be so beautiful, so you don’t want anyone know and like her to, right?” ask Cheondung.

“Aniya... She just Eunjung’s friend.” Said Seungho.

“Jinjja? Can you ask Eunjung noona to get me her friend, to?” Cheundong ask him excaited. Seungho just silent and start to eat the lunch box. It’s so delicious.

“Hyung, let me taste it!”

“Ani!” Seungho hold Cheundong hands who wants to take the food from his box.

“Wae? It’s look so good. Let me try a bit. Just a little.” Said Cheundong. Seungho glare at him.

“I’m hungry. Get away.” Said Seungho embarassed. Cheundong pout his lips and back to his food.

“She must be very beautiful and make you so protective.” Said Cheundong make Seungho stunned for a while. Ani! It’s just because someone give him a food and it’s not good to not eat it. Not because...

to be continued

Annyeong friends!

This is my new chapter. 

I hope you all love and interest in my fic.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo readers!

Need your comment and subsribe also ^^

Gomawoyo**

Love, 

rashimaa