Come to Me

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

Soyeon wakes up from her sleep. Her head feel so hurt and her body is getting limp. Maybe, she got a fever because the rain last night. She remember last night, when she walked home, it’s rain. And she’s stuck in rain until two hours because she sit on the park alone. Thinking about what just Seungho do. And the result is, she got fever and cold today.

She walk outside her room and want to go to bath. But, suddenly she remember Seungho. She go to his room and slowly open the door. But, she don’t find anybody. He still not coming home.

Soyeon can feel her body is getting hurt and hot. Her head getting more hurt when she leave his room and walk to bath room in her sick body. Even she sick, she still need to go to work. Because Eunjung, Jangwoo and Boram unnie will not come today. She also gonna meet Byunghee and Qri to go to the WO. So, she forced her self to go. Beside, she still don’t want to see Seungho for a while to make her feeling getting better. Her heart still refuse Seungho. And she don’t know why, she really want to avoid him now.

-0-

Today is the test day for Jiyeon. She try her move in front of the mirror once again. Not so long, the teacher is calling her name.

“Ms. Lee Jiyeon, please do your dance.” Said Mr. Carlos to Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodd her head and look at the audience chair. From many audience that come, she can see Joon there. Who sit with his camera and give his thumbs for Jiyeon. She also see Hwayoung and Mir sitting next to him.

The music start beating. Jiyeon start to do her move perfectly. She already dance in Rihanna ‘Where have you been’ and T-ara ‘Cry cry’ perfectly. And when she will do her last song, ‘Girls’ Beyonce, suddenly the song change.

Jiyeon getting panic. The wrong song is ballad and it’s ‘Make you feel my love’ from Kris Allen. She stop moving and just stay in her place. If she do something that gonna be wrong, it’s gonna ruin her whole performance.

“What happened?” ask Joon to Hwayoung worried because Jiyeon suddenly freeze. Hwayoung shook her head.

“This is not the song that Jiyeon practicing for the ending. Omo... Jiyeon-a.” said Hwayoung that also worrying Jiyeon.

In her panic situation, someone is pulling Jiyeon hands and take her in his hug. Jiyeon who shocked slowly look at the one who pull her before. And suddenly, she shocked.

“What are you doing?” ask Jiyeon. He look at Jiyeon eyes deeply. It’s Jinwoon.

“Follow my lead. Trust me.” Said him and take Jiyeon hands to his shoulder. And thay start to dance following the rhythm. They start to have a little romatic dance. Jiyeon is speechless when she look at Jinwoon. He dance perfectly. And he even dance like the profesional dancer. When the music stop, they finish that with a hug.

Jiyeon heart beating faster. Jinwoon release Jiyeon who still freeze in her position. And when he already go to the backstage, Jiyeon turn around and look at Mr. Carlos.

“Nice choose for the music. Creative choreography. I also like the duet. Bytheway, you need to control your expresion. You still have to have an eye contact to the audience. Even, your theme is about two people who falling in love. Okay, thank you Ms. Lee.” Said Mr. Carlos. Jiyeon leave the stage and runing to the backstage. Looking for Jinwoon. Why is he coming that sudden.

When she try to looking for Jinwoon, someone is grab her hand.

“Jinwoon-ssi... Ah... Joonie.” Said Jiyeon when she know who is the one that grabing her hand.

“You looking for Jinwoon?” ask Joon.

“An... aniyo. I just looking for my friend, Lucile.” Said Jiyeon fence off. Joon nodd his head a little and smile at her.

“Chukae. Great performance.” Said Joon and hug her. Jiyeon nood her head and reply Joon’s hug.

Suddenly, her eyes look at someone who standing behind Joon. It’s Jinwoon. Jiyeon feel shocked and release Joon quickly.

“Jiyeon-a?” ask Joon. Joon turn aroud to follow Jiyeon eyes direction. And he found Jinwoon standing there and Joon can see they also lock their eyes on each other.

“Jinwoon-a.. Thanks for helping my girlfriend on the stage before. You make her...”

Jinwoon walk to Jiyeon and suddenly, he pull Jiyeon and kiss her lips. Jiyeon shocked and freeze one hundred percent in her place. While Joon is also startled and without he realize,

“OMO!” Jiyeon yelling when Joon suddenly punch Jinwoon face. Jinwoon stagerred and fall on the ground.

“Jinwoon-ssi!” Jiyeon look at Jinwoon who fall on the ground. But when she want to help Jinwoon, Joon hold her hand.

“Are you crazy?!” Joon yelling on Jinwoon who still touch his cheek that get punch from Joon before.

“She is my girlfriend. Do you even have a brain to think? You kissed her before in medical room. And now, you kiss her in front of my eyes? Are you insane?!” Joon yelling to Jinwoon realy angry. Jiyeon startled. Joon know that Jinwoon kissed her in medical center.

“Joon-a.. Plase. Stop this.” Said Jiyeon begging to Joon almost crying. Hwayoung and Mir who just come shocked to see what happened to those three people.

“Joon-a, Jinwoon-a? What happened?” ask Mir to his friends.

“Hwayoung-ssi, take Jiyeon home.” Said Joon to Hwayoung. Hwayoung look at Joon and take Jiyeon.

Jiyeon look at Jinwoon who still on the ground. And his lips is bleeding now. But, suddenly Jinwoon nodd his head to Jiyeon. Make Jiyeon finaly follow Hwayoung to leave.

“Jiyeon-a? What happened?” ask Hwayoung.

“Do you think, Mir can handle both of them?” ask Jiyeon to Hwayoung.

Suddenly, Jiyeon remember someone.

“Hwayoung-a! I need to found her.” Said Jiyeon. Hwayoung look at Jiyeon confuse.

“Who?” ask Hwayoung.

“Park Hyomin.”

-0-

Jiyeon standing alone under the tree. Hwayoung have a class, so she can’t stay with Jiyeon again. She touch her lips that Jinwoon kiss before. Suddenly, she remembered, when she saw Hyomin in front of the carpark. She told Hyomin and Hyomin go to them immediately.

She doesn’t know what happened with them. It’s been two hours since the incident. She still can remember how hard Joon hit Jinwoon in his face. But, she also remember the kiss that Jinwoon gave to her before. Jinwoon kiss her in front of Joon. And she even can’t denied that kiss. And her heart still beating so hard right now. Slowly, she smiling. She don’t know why. Maybe she just following her heart. But, her heart also don’t exactly happy. It also angry, and confused. So, why is she smiling like an idiot.

“Why are you smiling by yourself?”

“Omo!” Jiyeon shocked when she hear someone talk to her all of sudden. And that person is now standing beside her.

“Is there anything that so funny until you smile by yourself?” ask him. Jiyeon shook her head and look at him. She found the bruise on the edge of his lips.

“Gwencanayo?” ask Jiyeon. He not answer her and throw his look on the other direction. Jiyeon slowly touch his cheek.

“Is it really hurt, Jinwoon-ssi?” ask Jiyeon to Jinwoon. Jinwoon look at Jiyeon and touch her hand that holding his cheek.

“Wa... waeyo?” ask Jiyeon nervous. Suddenly, Jinwoon pull Jiyeon into his hug.

“Can we still like this just for a while?” ask Jinwoon. Jiyeon bite her lips and slowly hug Jinwoon back.

“Chukae. For your dance test before.” Said Jinwoon in Jiyeon ears. Jiyeon smile.

“Thank you. And thank you for your apperance.” Said Jiyeon. Jinwoon nodd her head.

“Is the bruise still hurt?” ask Jiyeon again. Jinwoon release his hug and look at Jiyeon. He smile and shook his head.

“Ani... Gwencana.” Jiyeon feel so happy when she heard Jinwoon speak really calm to her.

“I can heal your bruise.” Said Jiyeon. Jinwoon look at Jiyeon.

“How?”

Jiyeon close Jinwon eyes with her right palm and slowly, she tiptoeing and kiss his bruise that place in the edge of his lips. After she release her kiss, she take her hand and smile shyly.

Jinwoon open his eyes and look at the girl who standing in front of him.

“Can i have it one more time?” ask Jinwoon teasing Jiyeon, make that girl blushing and deny it cutely. But, Jinwoon pull Jiyeon waist all of sudden and kiss her lips, more passionate. Jiyeon can’t hold herself to deny that kiss. And she also kiss Jinwoon back. And they can feel love is covering their kiss and hug.

But, two people who standing not so long from them is look at each other.

“She is yours, now.” Said Hyomin without look at Joon who standing beside her. Hyomin finally want to walk away, but Joon hold her hand.

“Are you really want this happened to us, Hyominie? Is this all not hurting yourself? Are you never think about our feelings? About their’s?” ask Joon to Hyomin and pull Hyomin closer. Hyomin try so hard to hold her cry.

“Is it all that you want? You start this thing. You bring them in our problem? But now, it’s you that want to end this thing. Now, i want to ask you. Do you even think Jiyeon feeling when you ask her to help you? Or Jinwoon feeling when he saw the girl that he loved, taken by his bestfriend?” Hyomin pause her sentence and look at Joon deeply.

“Or even thinking about my heart? My heart that feel so hurt when i saw you left me just like that?”

Joon can see Hyomin’s broken heart really clearly. But, he can’t say anything. Hyomin smile a little and release Joon’s hand on her’s.

“Have a beautifull relationship, Joon-a.”

Hyomin leave Joon while she cry even harder. Joon also can’t catch her. Because he know, he not even have any face in front of Hyomin. It’s all his fault.   

-0-

Boram and Eunjung sit in front of the doctor desk and holding hands together.

“I feel so nervous, unnie.” Said Eunjung. Boram nodd her head. Not so long, the doctor come and give them the result from the test.

“This is the result. You have a healthy and strong womb, mam. We don’t find any problem in your pregnancy. It’s to early to check the baby condition. So, you can come back here one month later. And i can check the baby for you.” Said the doctor. Eunjung and Boram smile really happy and leave the doctor room.

“How is it?” ask Jangwoo. Eunjung and Boram face is really bright and Eunjung hug his husband happy.

“Boram unnie’s womb is healthy. I really happy. She really pregnant and the doctor don’t found any problem in unnie’s pregnancy. Our baby is healthy, yeobo.” Said Eunjung happy make Jangwoo also laugh happy and hug her wife.

Suddenly, someone is tapping Jangwoo shoulder.

“Jangwoo-a!”

“Taecyeon-a? What are you doing here?” ask Jangwoo. Taecyeon hug Jangwoo and give a bow to Eunjung and Boram.

“My friend’s wife is just given birth recently. So, i want to meet her now.”

“Who?” ask Jangwoo.

“Do you remember Nickhun? Our junior high school friend. Her wive, Victoria, just given birth two hours ago.” Said Taecyeon. Jangwoo nodd her head when he remembered Nickhun. His basketball teammates when they still in JHS.

“Obstetricians? Are you checking Eunjung-ssi pregnancy?” ask Taecyeon. Jangwoo realize and pull Eunjung.

“Yes.. haha.. our baby is healthy!” said Jangwoo proud. Taecyeon face get really happy and shake Eunjung hands.

“Chukae, Eunjung-ssi... i’m happy for you both.” Said Taecyeon.

“Oh, i almost forget. Actually, i want to call you this night. But, thank God i meet you here. My father want to meet your father tomorrow, Jangwoo-a. Maybe he want to discuss all of this missunderstanding and give you and your family congratulations for the new legacy. Can you tell this message to ahjussi?” ask Taecyeon. Jangwoo tap Taecyeon shoulder.

“Okay. I will tell my father, Taecyeon-a.” said Jangwoo.

“Okay then, i need to go now. Meet you later. See you, Eunjung-ssi, agashi.” Taecyeon give his bow to Eunjung and Boram. He leave them then.

Eunjung sigh releaved.

“Nice acting, yeobo-a.” said Eunjung.

“You really had a talent to be an actor, Jangwoo-ssi.” Said Boram make Jangwoo smile. They finally leave the hospital and come back home.

-0-

“Soyeonnie, we arrive.” Byunghee wakes Soyeon up when they arrive at Soyeon’s apartment. Soyeon wake up from her sleep slowly. Byunghee look at Soyeon concerned because Soyeon pale face and she even look so sick because her cold sweat.

“Your face look so pale, Soyeonnie. Do you want me to take you to the hospital?” ask Byunghee. Soyeon nodd her head slowly and take her stuff.

“No. I just need some rest. Qri-ssi is waiting you in your house. Don’t think about me.” Said Soyeon. Byunghee touch Soyeon forehead and suddenly getting panic.

“You had a high fever, Soyeonnie. Lets go to the hospital.” Said Byunghee. Soyeon shook her head.

“Ani. I’m fine. I just need to sleep for a while.” Said Soyeon.

“So, let me help you to go upstair.” Byunghee walk out from his car and help Soyeon come out. But Soyeon refuse him.

“No, i can go by myself. Go home now, Byunghee-a.” said Soyeon. Finally Byunghee nodd his head and leave Soyeon very worried.

Slowly, Soyeon walk to her apartment with her dizzy head. She try so hard to keep awake until her apartment. After she arrive at her apartment unit, she go to the kitchen to take a glass of water. She hold her body that feel so limp. But suddenly, Soyeon see something drip from her noose. A blood. She have a noosebleed.

Soyeon quickly go to the wash bashin but her head get more hurt and everything turn around. She can’t feel her body anymore. Suddenly Soyeon’s eyes getting dark, and she fall on the ground.

-0-

Seungho take all of his stuff from his car also the rose boquet that he buy before, and walk leaving his car in basement. He go to her apartment unit and open the door with his key. But, it already open. Soyeon is home. She must be cooking right now.

Seunghoo feel nervous. He will say sorry to Soyeon and give her the flower that he bought before. Is Soyeon gonna forgive him?

“Why i be so chicken like this?” ask Seungho to himself.

He prepare himself and checking her outfit. He also check his face and his hair.

“Jinjja, Seungho-a? You are really a chicken! Come in and say sorry. Also say your true feeling to her. You don’t wanna loss her, right?” ask him to himself.

He finally come inside his apartment and look all around. Empty. The kitchen also empty. Is she already sleeping?

After change his shoes to his home-sandals, he go to Soyeon room and knock it.

“Soyeon-a,” call Seungho. But, no answer.

“Soyeon-a, are you inside?” Seungho call her again. But there is no answer. So, he decided to open the door slowly. To check if she already sleep or no. But, when he look inside, there is nobody. Seungho try to open the bathroom. But she not inside it either.

Seungho think for a while and walk to the kitchen. Maybe she go to the mini market. But, why the apartment door is open? Is she...

Seungho get startled when he saw someone is lying unconscious on the floor.

“Park Soyeon!” Seungho throwing all his stuff just like that and then go to her immediately. He take her to his hug. When he saw the blood from her noose, Seungho getting more panic.

“Soyeon-a.. wake up. Soyeon-a!” Seungho tapping Soyeon cheek, try to make her awake. But she still fainting and not even moving a little.

Seungho carried Soyeon immediately and take her to his car. He call James fo look after Soyeon when he take some stuff for Soyeon. He help Soyeon to use her coat and clean her face first. He also warp Soyeon with blanket. After that, he quickly take Soyeon to hospital.

to be continued

Annyeong readers!

I'm back with the new chapter.

Sorry for the long time no updates. I have many task to do and when i have more free time, i do this fiction.

How about this new chapter? Do you like it, or you even have a critics that you want to tell me? Tell it in your comment, guys.

Also, subscribing is my hope. I try so hard to make a better and better chapter for you all.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo guys.

Thankyou once again ^^

Enjoy! 

Love,

rashimaa