New Feelings

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

Soyeon come inside the kitchen and sit for a while. Finally the cafe is a little bit empty today. So, she can rest a bit after taking care all of the cafe duty alone. She take her bag and open it. Suddenly, she found a plastic bag and taking it out.

When she open the plastic bag, she startled. A lunch box fill with a delicious meal. And suddenly, she found a memo writes on it.

“I hope you feels better.” Said Soyeon and realise, it’s from Seungho. She smile a bit and start to eat it.

But when she is eating, her phone rang. Soyeon answer the phone without looking, because she still enjoy the food from Seungho. It’s quite delicious.

“Yeoboseyo?” ask Soyeon while she still chewing the food.

“Soyeonnie!” Soyeon startled to hear the voice of the caller. It’s Byunghee.

“Ah.. ne?” ask Soyeon.

“Can you meet us today? We need to discuss our wedding with our maid of honnor.” Said Byunghee to Soyeon. She sigh silently as she heard the statement from Byunghee that made her heart feel so much in pain. But, she hide it from him.

“Yes... Where?” ask Soyeon, trying so hard to make Byunghee didn’t realize her trembling voice.

“You can come to our home this night, Soyeonnie?”

Our home? So, they already live together? Her tears start to come out. Byunghee is really serious with Qri. And he even didn’t know what is Qri doing beside him. With Seungho. Suddenly, Soyeon realize what Seunghoo does last time. So she put away the lunch box from him with a mad expression.

“Can you?” ask Byunghee once again.

“Ne... text me your address. Okay, i have to back to work. See you.” Soyeon hang up the phone without waiting Byunghee answer anymore. She cry harder as she look at her phone. The wallpaper. Her photo. With Byunghee. When they still in high school. When they still in love.

-0-

“Aaauuw! It’s hurt!”

Jiyeon look at him angry, “It’s hurt a lot because you can’t stop moving! If you can stay still, it’s gonna sting a bit.” Said her and put the alcohol to the wound in his hand. Jinwoon groan because of the sore in his wound, but when he look at Jiyeon expresion, he stop yelling.

“Gomawoyo.. For saving me from that crazy girls. Jinjja gomawoyo.” Said Jiyeon very soft. But he still can hear that.

Jinwoon feel touched when he hear Jiyeon said something like that. He look at Jiyeon that still treat his wound without lifting her head.

“Em... it’s, okay.” Jiyeon finaly lift her head and look at Jinwoon deeply, suddenly Jinwoon feel something twitchy and he start to yelling to Jiyeon again.

“Ya! It’s all because of your carelessness! If you can be more carefull to keep your... your...”

Suddenly, Jinwoon can’t say something about her relationship with Joon clearly. Something strange make him can’t say it.

“Your... your private life! They can’t treated you like that!” said Jinwoon yelling aroung. Jiyeon pouting her lips angry and throw the cotton iodine to the rubbish bin. She stand up and start to restore the iodine and another medicine to the closet.

She take her bag and walk outside the university health room.

“Ya!! Ya!!! Where are you going?! Jiyeon-a!!” Jinwoon yells angry and want to chase Jiyeon. But when he already outside the health room, he can’t find her anywhere.

“Is she running? Why she already gone this quick? She still need to buy me some lunch.” ask Jinwoon to himself and back to the health room.

Without he know, Jiyeon is standing behind the wall near the health room and when he already come inside the room, she sigh relief.

“What a jerk!” said Jiyeon angry. But, suddenly she smile a bit and look back to the health room.

“Thank you.” Said Jiyeon and leave that place to her classroom.

-0-

She hug Boram tightly when she start to cry again. Jangwoo look at the door and the name board of the room with a heavy look. Cremation room.

“Unnie... don’t cry anymore.” Said Eunjung that also cry and hug Boram.

“My father, Eunjung-a. My father is gone.” Said Boram sobbing hard.

“He’s already in peace unnie-a.” Eunjung try to calm Boram down.

“Boram-ssi, do you want to call your family to tell them about this news?” ask Jangwoo carefully. Boram shook her head.

“I don’t have any family here or in Korea. Is just me and my father.” Said Boram. Jangwoo nodd his head understand.

After a short conversation with the nurse, Eunjung and Jangwoo take Boram to go home. They take Boram to their home and let her rest.

“It’s not save to you if you come home to your house right now. Let me and Jangwoo oppa take your cloths and you can stay here Boram unnie.” Said Eunjung to Boram. She finaly nodd her head. Eunjung leave her room and go to her house.

Boram cry again remember the thing that happened before. She went to the mafia house and brought a money to pay his father’s debt. And the mafia said that he want to let her father go. But, when they already take her father out from the warehouse, they dump him and take Boram instead.

When the mafia want to take Boram, his father chase them and try to let Boram go. And suddenly, some of the mafia man shoot his father make everybody shocked and Boram start screaming. The boss feel very scared and run leaving Boram and his father there.

“Appa...” said Boram and back to cry. She remember. Even his father is not a great father for her since she is a kid and her mother is died, but he still love his father more than anything. Boram love him very much. And she remember that they used to live together since they moved to Paris, to avoid her mother’s family. And also, his father is died because he try to save her. Now, he’s gone. At least, he stay with eomma now.

-0-

“Soyeonnie!” Byunghee look very happy to see Soyeon when he open his apartment door. Soyeon try to smile to Byunghee.

“Come in. It’s cold outside.” Said Byunghee and invite Soyeon to came in. When Soyeon already inside his house, she sit in the living room and feel amazed with the house. It’s minimalist, but still have a luxurious style with a black and white domination.

Byunghee come to the living room with a glass of soft drink and put it infront of Soyeon.

“Nice house.” Said Soyeon to Byunghee. Byunghee smile proud and sit in the one-person-sofa.

“Nice, right? It’s Qri’s work. She has a good taste.” Said Byunghee make Soyeon feel so regret because she asking that before.

Suddenly, the bells ring.

“Ah, here she’s come.” Said Byunghee and go to the door. Soyeon know, it must be Qri.

“Helo my baby,”

“Helo my love. How’s work?” ask Byunghee.

“Ah... i think today is a mess. My hairstylist forgot to brought my hair clip, and i have to stay in front of the camera with this tied up hair, make me look awkward. And then, i forgot my photoshoot schedule and make me have to do it tomorrow.” Said Qri. Soyeon can hear her aegyo voice come closer.

“Tomorrow? Tomorrow is the meeting day with the wedding planer, honey.” Said Byunghee. Qri show her sad puppy eyes.

“I know, and i regret that. What if we reschedule our meeting? Maybe the day after tomorrow? I really need to do this photoshoot, baby.” ask Qri.

They finally in the living room. Soyeon stand up and bow a little to Qri.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Qri-ssi.” Said Soyeon to Qri. Qri look at Soyeon with her careless face. Soyeon move to sit in the one-person-sofa. She know, this two love birds gonna sit together.

“Soyeon is here, honey. We need to tell her about our marriage since she is your maid of honor.” Said Byunghee and sit on the sofa with Qri.

“Oh.” Answer Qri still careless.

“So honey, you can tell her about your plan.” Said Byunghee. Without saying anything, Qri pull out the wedding magazines under the living room table and put it in front of Soyeon. There’s twenty five wedding magazines that already had a sticky notes everywhere.

“I already put the sticky note to the page that gonna be my wedding plans. Such as the wedding theme, ballroom decoration, wedding cake, foods, my dress and Byunghee suit, and anything else. I want to have a glamour and luxurious wedding without leave the romantic feeling. You can learn that first. And if you already understand, you can see me.” Said Qri to Soyeon.

“Qri is a perfectionist, Soyeonnie. So, if she sart to get a little bit captious, you need to understand that.” Said Byunghee. Soyeon just smile and nodd her head.

“Omo, i need to go now. I have a schedule to shoot a CV yeobo-a. Sorry. I’ll come home early, okay. Love you.” Qri peck Byunghee lips and leave the house.

“She’s a busy woman.” Said Byunghee when Qri already leave the house.

“Byunghee-a, why did you choose to marry Qri?” ask Soyeon carefully. Byunghee laugh a bit and start to thinking the answer.

“When i leave Korea and leave you, and you don’t sent me any reply for my letters, I think you already forgot me and angry with me. You also already have another boyfriend in Korea. I can’t find another girls that can replace your place. I feel so empty that time.”

Soyeon feel so shocked and speechless. So, it’s began from her. The letter? What letter?

“Qri is the first girls that came to my life. She is the first Korean girl that i met in my high school And when she was a girl, she has a nice and warm heart like you. Also a cheerfull girl that always make me laugh and slowly, can move on from you.” Said Byunghee make Soyeon heart feel so hurt. Byunghee thinks, she already happy and forget him? He is really wrong.

“Now, how about you, Soyeonnie? Do you have any story that i still didn’t know?” ask Byunghee. Soyeon try so hard to look fine and start to open .

“I’m a music teacher in the kindergarden since i’m 21 years old.” Said Soyeon make Byunghee look so interesting.

“Music teacher? Why don’t you chase your dream to be a singer Soyeonnie?” ask Byunghee.

“I think, it’s hard to be true. Just to big to come true.” Said Soyeon.

“No... you have a great voice Soyeonnie. A great voice that nobody have.” Said Byunghee. Soyeon smile shyly.

“And how about a man?” ask Byunghee make Soyeon look at him startled.

“A man... a man? Hem... i don’t have a man right now.” Said Soyeon to Byunghee make Byunghee shocked.

“No boyfriend?” ask Byunghee. Soyeon nodd her head.

“Since when?”

Since you left me in our high school year. But Soyeon think she can’t answer that. Byunghee will shocked and feel bad for her. Beside, it’s very embarrassing.

“Since... one years ago.” Said Soyeon. Byunghee nodd her head understand.

“Why are you broke up with your boyfriend?”

Because he leave me in Korea view years ago, and now he has a fiancee.

“Because, i want to be single. I don’t want to be somebody’s.” said Soyeon.

“You’re a amazing woman, Soyeonnie. I believe, you can have your best man in a perfect timing.” Said Byunghee. Soyeon nodd her head and she look at the clock.

“I must go home, now.” Said Soyeon. Byunghee nodd his head.

“Do you want me to take you home?” ask Byunghee.

“No. I can go home by my self. Thank you, Byunghee. I will learn your wedding plan as soon as possible.” Said Soyeon and leave Byunghee house.

After she go inside the taxi, Soyeon look at the magazines and sigh hard.

“Stupid Soyeon.”

-0-

“Sorry Minnie, eomma can’t go there right now.” Hyomin sigh hard and cry in her silence.

“I’m sick eomma. I need you.” Said Hyomin slowly.

“I know, Minnie-a. I really want to go there with you right now. But my bussiness is still on going. And i can’t leave it right now. Call your father. He maybe can go there.” Said her mother.

“Yes. I know.” Said Hyomin and hang up the phone. He look at his father contact number. He even never pick up Hyomin call since two years ago.

Before, Yuri and Sunny called her and told her about Joon and Jiyeon go public relationship this morning. Joon is in a relationship. Hyomin cry hard and drink the wisky until the bottle is almost empty. Suddenly,

“Hyomin-a! Stop!” Jinwoon take the wisky bottle and put it away from Hyomin.

“Oppa...” Hyomin hug Jinwoon and cry on his hug. Jinwoon calm her down.

“Why my father and mother hates me? What is my fault, oppa? I don’t have anybody right now. Joon oppa is with Jiyeon right now. And you? You gonna find another girl to be loved and leave me. Why i still alive? Why i don’t just die before?” ask Hyomin crying harder.

“Wae? No! Everybody love you, Hyominnie. Your parents never hates you. They just can’t express their love. Joon still your best friend even he’s with Jiyeon now.” Jinwoon cut her sentence because, he also not comfortable to speak about Joon and Jiyeon relationship.

“And me, I’m here with you. Always. I love you, Hyominnie. You can hold on me.” Said Jinwoon make Hyomin nodd her head.

“Promise me you’ll never let my hand go before i let your’s. Stay with me, oppa. You’re the only person that i have right now.” Said Hyomin. Make Jinwoon nodd his head.

After Hyomin already calm down, Jinwoon take her to the kitchen and open the refrigerator.

“Are you already eating?” ask Jinwoon. Hyomin shook her head.

“Okay, let me cook you something. You need to stop worried about anything. You still not full recovery yet, Hyominnie.” Said Jinwoon and cook something to Hyomin. Hyomin nodd her head understand.

“And from now on, i will make a duplicate key to your house. So, i can come to visit you anytime. Even when you sleep.” Said Jinwoon. Hyomin nodd her head again.

“Once again, from now on, i’m yours. So you can call me anytime you want.” Said Jinwoon and wink to Hyomin. Make that girls smile shy.

“Gomawo, oppa.” Said Hyomin to Jinwoon. Jinwoon cares Hyomin head and back to his food.

to be continued

Hey everybody :)

This is my new chapter. I hope you all gonna like it.

I really need your comment and subscribe guys.

I also wanna say sorry for the wrong grammar and typo.

Hope you all gonna like it and keep following my fanfics :)

Gomawo ^^

Love,

rashimaa