Shocking Day

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

“Boram!!”

Boram wakes up from her sleep after hearing someone yells her name and knock the door.

“Boram-a!!” Boram realize, it’s her father voice and the knocking sound getting faster. But, what happened to him in this very morning day. She remembered that he didn’t came home last night.

“BORAM-A!!” now Boram shocked because she heard her father yelling voice change to a loud scream. She run to the door and open it faster. And suddenly, she startled. There’s seven mens with a black suit and two of them is hold his father and one of them with a different suit load a gun in his father head.

“Boram-a...” said his father make Boram realize.

“Appa.. Wae gurae?” ask Boram scared. One of the man by force hold her hand now.

(In French Language)

“So, this is your daughter Mr. Jeon?” ask the men with the gun in his hand, maybe he is the leader.

“Please... Don’t touch my daughter. Please.. kill me instead.” Said his father. Boram start to cry.

“Appa...” said Boram.

The leader come to Boram and touch her cheek.

“She’s beautiful. How old are you?” ask him. Boram not answer his question. But suddenly, he snapping his fingers.

“ARGHH!!” his father scream loud because one of the guy that hold him puch his face.

“APPA!!” Boram scream panic.

“See, this is the thing that you and your father get if you don’t start to act cooperative. Once again, how old are you?!” ask him louder.

“I’m... 26 years old.” Said Boram scared.

“Are you a ?” ask him again. Make Boram stare at him angry.

“Answer me, or...” He start to snapping his fingers.

“Yes.. I’m a !” said Boram. Finally, he laugh and look at her with a lust eye.

“My boss gonna like you to be his next wife. Take her!” said him and the man who hold Boram start to drag her.

“Boram-a!!” his father start to yells.

“APPA!!! Please!! Let me go! I will pay my father debt! Please!!”

Suddenly, the leader stop them to drag Boram.

“What? Do you want to pay your father’s debt? 80.000 euro?”

Boram nodd her head even she shocked also.

“Yes.”

“No, please! Just kill me! Please!” said his father. That man tell his man to close Boram father’s mouth.

“You really can pay your father’s debt?” ask him.

“Yes. I will pay my father’s debt in two day’s. If i can’t, i want to be your boss next wife.” Said Boram. He think for a moment and look his man beside him.

“Okay. But if in two days you can’t pay your father’s debt, you have to be my boss next wife!” said him. Boram nodd her head with a heavy heart. And he finally laugh.

“Fine! Take him instead!” said him and make his man drag Boram’s father.

“Appa!”

“Boram-a!”

Boram fall on her knees and start crying. Two days for 80.000 euro? How can she get that money from? If somebody can help her. Somebody? Eunjung? Eunjung!

Boram go inside her house to go to Eunjung cafe.

-0-

 “Omo...” Soyeon open her eyes she feel hurt in her neck and her body is cramping, especially her feet. She realize that she already sleeping in the kitchen with the same position and make her body cramping anywhere.

“You already awake?” ask him make Soyeon shocked and realize. It’s Seungho.

“Why are you sleeping here?” ask him to Soyeon. She didn’t see his face because he is cooking a food and standing back to her.

“What time is it?” Soyeon look at the clock at the wall and shocked again.

“Omo! I have to go to work!”

Soyeon try to get up from the floor very hard and walk to her room. But, when she look at the living room, she become shocked again and again. That woman still sleeping on the sofa. And what makes Soyeon more shocked again is, she is using Seungho shirt. And... the most shocking thing is, her dress is all over the floor, and also... her bra.

Soyeon suddenly getting upset. She feel like... like...

She look at Seungho who still cooking on the kitchen and back to the woman in the sofa. Oh my God, so this is the real Seungho? Soyeon leave the living room to her bed room and get ready to go to work, try to forget her random feeling. What a shocking morning.

-0-

Hyomin moving her hands that hold by Jinwoon since last night a bit. Make Jinwoon awake and look at her happy. She start to open her eyes slowly.

“Hyomin-a? Are you awake?” ask him and her head. Hyomin nodd her head to Jinwoon. Joon and Jiyeon come close to her. Suddenly, when Hyomin look at Joon, she start crying.

“Why are you here, oppa?” ask her to Joon.

“I’m worried about you, Hyominnie.” Said Joon and try to Hyomin head. But suddenly, Hyomin refuse him.

“Go away.” Said Hyomin to Joon.

“Hyominnie...” Jinwoon try to seduce Hyomin who look very sad and she start crying.

“Jinwoon oppa, i dont want to meet him. Tell him to go away!” said Hyomin.

Jinwoon look at Joon and Joon nodd his head. Suddenly, Jinwoon eyes move to the girl that standing beside Joon.

“You can go home now.” Said Jinwoon to Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodd her head and come to Hyomin.

“Get well soon Hyomin-ssi.” Hyomin not listen and answer Jiyeon anything. But Jiyeon take it as a yes and go outside the room following Joon.

On the outside, Joon look at Jiyeon who just silent.

“Can we have a breakfast, Jiyeon-ssi?” ask Joon.

“Ah.. ne..” said Jiyeon and they finaly go outside the hospital and go to the nearest cafe.

“Une crêpe, un œuf brouillé, et un cappuccino, s'il vous plaît.” (One pancake, one scrambled egg, and one hot cappuccino, please.) Said Joon. The waiters nodd her head and move to Jiyeon.

“Une crêpe et un thé chaud.” (One pancake and one hot tea.) said Jiyeon. The waiters finally go to the kitchen to prepare their order.

Joon look at Jiyeon who just silent and look at the street outside.

“Jiyeon-ssi, we can’t speak at the hospital before. How are you?” ask Joon to Jiyeon.

“I’m fine Joon-ssi. How about you? Your relationship with... Hyomin-ssi.” Said Jiyeon carefully.

Joon laugh a bit.

“Me and Hyomin is just a best friend since we still a kids. Her parent is already broke up since Hyomin still in elementary school. And his father moved her here because he doesnt want Hyomin to stay at her mother house and hide her from her mother. She meet me and Jinwoon who had the same class when we’re in the third grade. And, it makes us become best friend until now. So, there’s nothing between us. But i don’t know about Jinwoon and her right now.” Said Joon. Jiyeon can see his sad face when he talking about that.

“Jinwoon-ssi look so nice and care to Hyomin-ssi. And Hyomin-ssi also do the same to him. I think, they gonna have a happy relationship.” Said Jiyeon. They talking stop because the waiters came and give them their food.

When they start to eat their breakfast, Joon look at Jiyeon and realize something.

“Jiyeon-ssi, can you be my girl friend?”  

“Hee?”

-0-

“Oppa, i need to go to cafe right now.” Eunjung go out from the hospital. Jangwoo following her.

“Do you want me to drive you there?” ask Jangwoo. Eunjung shook her head.

“Ani. I can go by my self. Bye.” Said Eunjung and kiss Jangwoo lips.

When she already at the cafe, she see Soyeon and Boram still prepare the table.

“Annyeong unnie..” said Eunjung to Soyeon and Boram.

“Annyeong Eunjung-a...” said Soyeon not really cheerfull like usual and keep prepare the table in silent. Suddenly, Boram come to her and drag her to the kitchen.

“What happened unnie-a?” ask Eunjung. Boram look sad and speak it slowly.

“Eunjung-a... how about the surrogate mother that you and Jangwoo-ssi want to do?” ask Boram make Eunjung look at her confused.

“Em.. i still dont find the woman who want to be my child biological mother. Wae unnie?” Ask Eunjung. Boram look at her with a nervous face.

“Can i be... your child biological mother?” ask Boram suddenly makes Eunjung speechless. But not so long, Eunjung realize.

“Unnie, are you kidding me?” ask Eunjung. Boram shook her head and her eyes getting teary.

“I need money to pay my father debt Eunjung-a. If i can’t pay my father’s debt i will be married with that mavia boss, or even worse, they will kill my father.” Said Boram make Eunjung silent for a momment. And finally, she decided something.

“Okay unnie. I will discuss this with Jangwoo oppa. I can’t take this decision by my self.” Said Eunjung. Boram nodd her head and smile at Eunjung.         

“I hope that you will help me Eunjung-a.” said Boram and go out from the kitchen. Eunjung back to her mind and take her phone and call her husband.

“Oppa, i need to meet you right now. Meet me at home, okay?” ask Eunjung and hang up the phone. She go out from the kitchen and leave the cafe without saying anything to Boram and Soyeon. Soyeon look at Eunjung confussed.

“What happened to her?” ask Soyeon to Boram. Boram shook her head and make Soyeon didn’t bother it anymore and back to her work.

-0-

Jangwoo come inside his house and found Eunjung sit on the dining table chair with a cup of tea that already cold. She looks pale and nervous at the same time. Jangwoo hug Eunjung from behind make Eunjung smile and kiss his cheek.

“Wae gurae yeobo? You look so nervous right now.” Said Jangwoo to Eunjung. Eunjung pull Jangwoo and make him sit beside her. She look at Jangwoo so deep and hold his hand.

“Do you want to promise me something?” ask Eunjung.

“What is it yeobo? I will if i can.” Said Jangwoo.

“I found the woman that will be our child biological mother. And, i believe she is the right one.” After hear about that, Jangwoo freeze for a moment and sigh hard.

“Can i say no?” ask Jangwoo.

“No..” Eunjung answer him make him back to silent.

“It’s for your father, mother, your family company, our little family, and also that woman’s life.” Said Eunjung to Jangwoo.

“Who is the woman?” Eunjung look at Jangwoo and speak carefully.

“Boram unnie.”

Jangwoo startled and getting shocked.

“Boram-ssi?” ask Jangwoo to Eunjung.

“Ne.. That’s way i said i believe she is the right one. Please oppa, i also want to have a baby.” Said Eunjung. Jangwoo look at her wife eyes and sigh once more. Can he say no?

-0-

“How do i look?” ask Soyeon to her self in the mirror. She look on her reflection. She is using her yellow glamour dress with a nice red hells that she prepared from Korea.

“Isn’t it too much?” ask Soyeon again.

Suddenly, her phone ringing and Byunghee’s name write on the screen. She answer the call immediately.

“Yeoboseyo?” ask Soyeon.

“Ah Soyeonnie? I’ll wait you in the Le Pre Catelan Resto, okay?” said Byunghee. Soyeon smile happy and nodd her head.

“Okay. Meet you there. Annyeong.” Soyeon hang up her phone and go out from her room. Before she go out from her room, she takes the letter from the drawer and put it inside her bag happily.

When she getting out from the house, her step stop because she see someone that sitting in front of the TV.

“Nan galgeyo.” Said Soyeon cold and leave the house without looking at him. Seungho realize about Soyeon changing attitude to him. But he even don’t know why. She don’t speak to him when she go home from work, don’t say anything when Seungho want to eat dinner, don’t even cook the dinner. And don’t even smile to him this day long. She is weird today.

Soyeon finally arrived at the Resto. She amazed with the luxurious resto and the people who coming. She feels so shame because everyone who coming to this resto have a nice outfit, not like her outfit.

She finally come inside the resto and find Byunghee waving his hand on her make her smile and walk to his table.

“Annyeong...” said Byunghee and hug Soyeon.

“You look beautiful today.” Said him make Soyeon smile shyly.

“Gomawo.” Said Soyeon. Byunghee pull the chair to her and let her sit. After order some food, Byunghee look at him and smile handsomely. Soyeon almost faint in dazzled because of Byunghee charm.

“So, the person that i want you to meet still on her way. Maybe she’ll be there in ten minutes.” Said Byunghee to Soyeon.

The food finally come and they start to eat the food. But, when Soyeon still eating, Byunghee waving his hand on someone behind her.

“There she is, Soyeonnie.” Said Byunghee to Soyeon.

“Ah.. ne..” said Soyeon and cleaning her lips. Byunghee stand up and wellcome her.

“Annyeong...” said Byunghee and hug her.

“Soyeonnie, there she is...” Soyeon lift up her head and suddenly she freeze and totally shocked.

“Lee Jihyun, or her stage name, Qri.” Said Byunghee to Soyeon look very proud. She look at Soyeon with an arrogant and disparage expresion. Soyeon look at her without blinking. Isn’t she, the girl that coming home with Seungho last night?

Suddenly,

“She is my fiancee.”

-0-

Eunjung, Jangwoo and Boram sit together on the middle table at the cafe after they closed the cafe.

“Unnie,” Eunjung is the one who open the convorsation. Boram look at her in tense.

“About the surrogate mother.” Eunjung back to silent and look at Jangwoo.

“We want you to be our child biological mother.” Said Jangwoo to Boram. The three of them back to silent. Boram just sigh and smile to both of them.

“Gomawo Eunjung-a, Jangwoo-ssi. Gomawo.” Said Boram and start to cry. See that, Eunjung also getting teary and start crying.

“Ani unnie. The one who should say thanks is us. Gomawo.” Said Eunjung and hug Boram. Boram smile in her tears and nodd her head.

“About the payment,” Jangwoo speak it carefully to Boram. He affraid to ruin her mood.

“Jangwoo-ssi,” Boram start to speak. Both of them listening it carefully.

“Can i ask the money first? I need to pay my father’s debt. If i dont pay it in tomorrow night, i will married with the mavia boss or even worse, they gonna kill my father.” Said Boram. Jangwoo nodd his head understand.

“How much?” ask Jangwoo.

“Ehm... 80.000 euro.” Said Boram in fear.

Eunjung look at Jangwoo. Suddenly, Jangwoo smile sincere.

“I’ll give you 300.000 euro for the first payment. You can use it to take care about your father. Give him a good place to stay. I will find a buttler to take care about your father.” Said Jangwoo.

Boram look at Jangwoo confussed.

“Firstly, thank you so much Jangwoo-ssi. But, i can take care my father by my self. You don’t need to find a buttler to my father” Said Boram. Jangwoo shook his head.

“You can’t stay with your father. You have to stay with us. We need to control your pregnancy. Beside, your father gonna be confused if he know your getting pregnant.” Said Jangwoo to Boram and make her understand. She think Jangwoo is right, what answer she will give to her father if he ask about her prenancy?

“Jangwoo oppa is right, unnie. You have to stay with us. I will take care of you.” Said Eunjung. Boram finally nodd her head.

“Yes. I understand. Thankyou Eunjung-a, thankyou Jangwoo-ssi. Nomu nomu gomawoyo..” said Boram and bow to both of them.

Eunjung sigh silently. It’s gonna be great. It’s... gonna be... great....

to be continued

Annyeong cingudeul...

This is my new chapter. 

Like usual, need you comment and subscribe guys.

That's mean a lot for me to gmake this story getting better and better.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo guys.

Enjoy!

Love, 

rashimaa