Sorry

PARIS, JE TAIME!

No One POV

“Good morning,” greet Soyeon when she see Seungho walk from his bedroom with his sleepy face. As usual, Soyeon always wakes up early and make their breakfast. Today is sandwich.

Seungho walk to the dining table and sit beside Soyeon. He put his head on the table, try to sleep for a minute. But Soyeon pinch his cheek.

“Ya oppa. Wakes up. You need to eat this breakfast faster because you need to do the dishes. I need to hurry right now.”

Hear Soyeon statement, Seungho look at her with an anoyed face. “Ya, leaving me early in the morning? No, you can’t. Don’t leave me to early, Soyeonna.” said Seungho make Soyeon chuckled. She take a mug and fill it with a fresh milk.

“I can’t. Eunjung has many orders to do and she needs my help. She’s pregnant and can’t do to much work, remember? Palli. I need to get ready.” Said Soyeon and handed the sandwich on Seungho’s hand. Seungho finally eat the sandwich half awake.

“Bytheway oppa, the person who orders food from Eunjung’s cafe is Jangwoo-ssi’s relatives. And he invite us to go to his party. Come with me, can you?” ask Soyeon.

“What time?”

“8 p.m. But I need to go there with Eunjung at 7 p.m. So, you can come after.”

Seungho think for a moment, make Soyeon pouting her lips and start to nagging with her aegyo. “Ya, you need to think about it when i ask you to go with me? You’re so annoying, jinjja.”

Listen her girlfriend’s cute nagging, Seungho laugh and pull Soyeon to his embrace. “Since when did you like to use her aegyo, Soyeon-a? I think you’re the coolest girl that i ever met, before.”

Soyeon smile shyly. “So do you coming, or not?” ask Soyeon make Seungho noding his head.

“Ofcourse i will come. Do you think that i want to let any guy try to steal my woman, don’t you?” ask Seungho make Soyeon laugh and finally kiss his cheek. Seungho try to seduce Soyeon but Soyeon get up immediately.

“No, no, no. I need to go now, oppa. Just do the dishes, i’ll clean the living room tomorrow, eo. Bye.” Said Soyeon and take her bag also her coat. After that, she peck Seungho’s lips and leave the apartment quickly.

-0-

“Thank you for coming and help, Jiyeon-a. You and Joon is really helpfull.” Said Eunjung to Jiyeon after she’s taking one set of orders from the customer. Jiyeon noding her head at Eunjung with her bright smile.

“I’m glad that i can help you two, unnie. Joon also free for today, so he decided to come with me and helped.” Said Jiyeon and look at Joon that standing in the table of the new customer, writing their orders.

Since Eunjung got many orders for Taecyeon party tonight, she and Soyeon can’t make all of the orders and can’t work at the cafe at the same time. So Eunjung ask Jiyeon help to come and do the work for one day. Now, Eunjung and Soyeon is sitting at the corner sofa table with many cupcakes that they need to decorate.

“Jiyeon-a, one spaghetti and one mushroom soup.” Said Joon make Jiyeon noding her head and walk together to the pantry.

“Jiyeon and Joon look good together, right unnie?” ask Eunjung to Soyeon. Soyeon noding her head immediately.

“Yes. Joon look so nice and gentle to Jiyeon. He also look so polite to us, Eunjung-a.”

Not so long, Jiyeon yells happy when she see someone come inside the cafe. “Taecyeon Oppa!” yells Jiyeon, greeting him. She walk to Taecyeon after that.

“Aigoo, you’re here Jiyeon-a?” ask Taecyeon.

“Eo! Oppa, you look so handsome.” Said Jiyeon make Taecyeon smile and tap her head.

“Where’s Eunjung, Jiyeon-a?” ask Taecyeon. Jiyeon call Eunjung and make Eunjung look at Taecyeon and wave at him, Taecyeon reply her wave. He walk to Eunjung and Soyeon’s table and sit at the chair beside Eunjung.

“Woah, nice food.” Said Taecyeon. Eunjung and Soyeon smile at him together.

“It’s the dessert, Taecyeon-ssi. I already prepare the main course.” Said Eunjung. Taecyeon noding his head.

“Jangwoo will come, does he?”

“Yes. But he’ll come after work. So there’s only me, Soyeon Unnie, and Jiyeon who whill go there first.” Said Eunjung. Taecyeon noding his head. Afer a little chit chat, Taecyeon excuse himself.

Soyeon suddenly look at Eunjung make Eunjung feel awkward.

“Wae unnie?” ask Eunjung.

“Eunjung-a, do you think that Taecyeon-ssi like you? Like... ‘like’ you?” ask Soyeon make Eunjung startled and then she’s laughing after that.

“Aigoo unnie, Taecyeon is my husband best friend. So it’s make him my friend too. It’s imposible.” Said Eunjung. Soyeon just silence and continue her work. Until someone knocking the glass wall beside Soyeon. Soyeon startled a bit when she found out who is he. It’s Byunghee and he start walk inside the cafe.

“Unnie-ya, it’s you ex?” ask Jiyeon while she sat beside Soyeon. Soyeon just noding her head. Eunjung also look at him and after that, she point her look at Soyeon.

“Do you have any appointment with him today, unnie?” ask Eunjung.

“Ani. It’s tomorow actually. Maybe he need to talk about something with me. Wait a minute.” Said Soyeon and leave Eunjung and Jiyeon to Byunghee.

“Soyeon-a,” Byunghee greet Soyeon with his happy face.

“Wae? We supposed to meet tomorrow. Do you need something?” ask Soyeon. Byunghee suddenly pull Soyeon outside the cafe. And when they already outside, Byunghee hold Soyeon shoulder and he look at Soyeon eyes.

“Wa.. wae Byunghee-ya? Is there anything wrong?” ask Soyeon. Byunghee smile and after that, he tap Soyeon’s shoulder twice.

“Last time we met, we were on the awkward situation. So, i want to say sorry to you and fix everything.” Said Byunghee make Soyeon finally smile and noding her head.

“It’s nothing actually. I’ve never thought about that anymore. I just a little bit scared when you were so cold to me before. But, it’s fine.”

Byunghee sigh and take Soyeon left hand and look at the engagement ring. “I’m happy if you finally meet the right one, Soyeonnie. I’m really pray for your happiness.” Said Byunghee. Soyeon hold Byunghee’s hand and give him the warmest smile.

“We already find our happiness, Byunghee-ya. It’s you who make me found the right one. If i never come to you here, maybe i never met him. Gomawo. Jinjjaro.”

Byunghee slowly pull Soyeon into his hug and tap Soyeon back. He sigh once again and noding his head. After that, he release his hug and tap Soyeon’s head.

“Okay then, i need to get hurry and take Qri in her shooting location. See you tomorow, Soyeonnie.” Soyeon noding her head and waving her hand at Byunghee who walk to his car and get inside.

After Byunghee left, Soyeon come inside the cafe and look at Jiyeon and Eunjung weird expression.

“Wae?” ask Soyeon to two of them.

“Is he asking you to get back, Soyeon Unnie?” ask Jiyeon. Soyeon laugh and sit at her place before.

“Ani.. he just said sorry and congratulate me for my relationship with Seungho Oppa.”

Suddenly, Eunjung and Jiyeon look at Soyeon with a wider eyes.

“What? Seungho Oppa?” ask Eunjung make Soyeon startled and getting nervous. Jiyeon and Eunjung laughing so hard and start to teasing Soyeon.

“Aigoo! It’s oppa now! What next? Yeabo? Nampyon?” said Jiyeon and laughing even louder make Soyeon’s face become red.

“Aigoo, enough enough. Let’s finish this food, Eunjung-a. We don’t have much time.” Said Soyeon and come back to the food.

-0-

Qri walk to Byunghee’s car when she saw it already parked in front of her shooting location. Byunghee get out from his car and walk to Qri who’s wellcome him with open arms. Slowly, Byunghee accept Qri’s hug and cares her back.

“Sweety, you’re here!” ask Qri after she peck Byunghee’s lips twice. Byunghee smile and cares Qri hair.

“I want to pick you up, beautiful. Do you finished your shoot, yet?”

“Hem... not yet, actually. Wait for me, kay? I love you.” ask Qri and pull Byunghee to her van.

After a view hour latter, Qri finish her shoot, she prepared her self and walk with Byunghee to get home. When they on their home, Byunghee look at clock on the dashboard. Six p.m. It’s a dinner time. So she must be hungry. Byunghee decided to ask her to get some dinner.

“Do you hungry?” ask Byunghee without turn his head from the road. Qri noding her head immediately.

“Yeah! I’m ferry hungry. Let’s get dinner outside. I’m to tired to cook for our dinner at home. Eo? Let’s eat, let’s eat!” Qri start to show her aegyo make Byunghee smile and cares her head even when he still concentrate on the road.

“Okay. What do you want to eat, Soyeonnie?”

Suddenly, Qri startled. What did Byunghee said before?

“Byunghee-ya, what... what were you asked me before?” ask Qri make Byunghee finally turn his head on her when they stop on the traffic light. He smile and pinch Qri cheek.

“What do you want to eat for dinner? Pasta? Pizza? Or do you want to get some shushi?” Byunghee look so fine when he asking Qri. Like he never do anything wrong. Qri feel her heart is hurt and she start to hold her emotion deep inside.

“Hem... i think... i need to go to Shinye’s house. I’m sorry... I can’t dinner with you.” Said Qri trembling. But Byunghee don’t understand and find anything is wrong on her so he noding his head and cares Qri head.

“Okay. Let me take you to Shinye’s house.”

“Ani.” Qri cut his sentence immediately. “Let me get down on the bakery shop and Shinye will pick me up latter. I... I need to buy something to Shinye’s mother.” Said Qri.

Byunghee noding his head again and park his car on the side of the road. After that, Qri get down from his car and turn around. Byunghee look at him with his gentle smile. Don’t know why, Qri feel so hurt when she see that smile.

“Don’t forget to eat dinner, beautiful. Be careful. See you at home.” Said Byunghee and wave at Qri. Qri slowly reply Byunghee’s wave on her. And Byunghee finally drive his car leaving Qri that slowly feels something droping from her eyes. Tears.

-0-

“The new song is amazing! I can’t wait for our rehearsal in California!” Cheundong yelling excited when she try the song with his from beat. Seungho just silence and read the papper with the blank expression. Cheundong who realize that he speaking alone because the one who he talking too is blank somehow, hit Seungho shoulder lightly make Seungho back from his dreamland and look at Cheundong.

“Ya, hyung. Waegurae? Are you sick? Or, are you mad to something?” ask Cheundong. Seungho shoke his head and smile awkward.

“Ani... i’m just thinking about instrument.” Said Seungho.

“Oh, geurae.” Said Cheundong try to believe.

When they finish practicing, Seungho and Cheundong walk together to the locker room to take their stuff. When Cheundong walk outside to get his drum stick that he left on the practice room, Seungho take his phone and give Soyeon a call immediately.

“Soyeonnie, it’s Seungho Oppa. Where are you?” ask Seungho to Soyeon.

“Eo... oppa. Wae? Joon-a, put the cupcakes on the tray, yup. Here. Yeoboseyo, oppa? Are you still there? Eo, i’m on Taecyeon-ssi house. Ne, Jiyeonnie, put it there.” Soyeon seems so bussy until she can’t focus on Seungho’s call, so Seungho choose to hang up the call and let Soyeon do her work.

“Seems that you’re bussy, text me when you’re already free, ne? I love you.” Said Seungho and hang up the phone after Soyeon answer.

Not so long, Cheundong back to the lockers room with his bright expression. Seungho look at him confused. “What happened with your face?”

Cheundong come to Seungho and hold Seungho shoulder excaited. “Hyung! You’re daebak! Jinjja daebak!” said Cheundong. Seungho don’t understand what he was talking about.

“Ya! What is going on with you?” ask Seungho make Cheundong finally speak up.

“Hyung, you’re girlfriend is outside. And she’s so beautiful! Jinjja!”

“My girlfriend?” ask Seungho confused. Soyeon is here? But she was so busy on the phone before. Ask Seungho for himself. So, he choose to find out right now and walk outside quickly. But when he already outside, Seungho startled to see the woman that standing in front of the preactice room’s door. It’s Lee Qri.

“Ya, she’s  not my girlfriend, paboya!” said Seungho when Cheundong already standing beside him and hit his head.

“She’s told me before! How could i knew that she’s your girlfriend or not.” Said Cheundong make Seungho finally realize that it’s not right to blame Cheundong. Finally, he walk to Qri slowly.

“Qri-ssi,” said Seungho make Qri suddenly turn around at him, make Seungho a little bit startled. It’s because she’s crying.

“Qri-ssi, waeguraeseyo? Is there something that happened to you?” ask Seungho. Suddenly, Qri walk to him and hug him immediately. Make Seungho startled.

“Ya.. ya... Qri-ssi, why do you do this? Qri-ssi?”

“Seungho-ya, just for a moment. Let me hug you for a moment.” Said Qri between her cry. Make Seungho understand.

“Okay, okay. You can tell me everything. But, not here. Everyone can see us. Let’s go inside, eo?” Seungho help Qri walk inside the practice room that already empty and close the door. They finally sit together and Seungho start to open .

“Jihyun-a, is there something happened to you? Why are you crying?” ask Seungho. Qri look at Seungho and hold his hand. Make Seungho feel a little bit uncomfortable. But Qri keep holding Seungho’s hand and remove her tears.

“Seungho-ya, now i know the feeling of being cheated. I know your feeling when i cheated on you on that time. It’s hurt so much, wasn’t it?” ask Qri. Seungho look at her don’t understand.

“Byunghee’s cheating on me. He has a felling with a nother woman. But why it has to be right now? We’re getting married, and he still need to find another woman?” ask Qri and cry again.

“How can you know that Byunghee is cheating on you, Jihyun-a?”

“When we’re on our way home, they suddenly called me with that woman’s name.”

Seungho look at Qri confused. “Maybe he just call her name unproposely. You can’t judge him only for his careless, Jihyun-a.”

“No. I’m a woman, Seungho-ya. I have a feeling. And i know that he’s serious.”

Seungho feel so sorry at her. She’s maybe not a good woman like Soyeon, but she’s still a woman that never worth to be cheated on. Seungho tap Qri shoulder smoothly to calm her down. But Qri lay her head on Seungho’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry for everything that i did to you before. You’re a great man, Seungho-ya, and i was so stupid to hurt you and make me lost you. I’m sorry. Can you forgive me and be friend with me?”

Seungho finally smile and cares Jihyun’s head. “Ya, i always be your bestfriend Jihyun-a. It was maybe our fault to broke our friendship when we choose to be in a realationship. But i never really hate you. You still my best friend, Jihyun-a.” said Seungho. Jihyun smile and hold Seungho’s hand. Suddenly, she found something on Seungho’s fingers.

“Ya, is this? A.. wedding ring?” ask Jihyun to Seungho startled. Seungho smile shyly and noding his head.

“Eo...”

Jihyun look at Seungho and she’s smiling after that. “I’m happy for you, Seungho-ya. Really. You deserve a great woman because you’re a great man.” Said Qri. Seungho noding his head a little, but his expression get a little bit blue.

“Wae? Why do you look so sad? Is there anything’s wrong?” ask Qri. Seungho shoke his head and sigh after that.

“No. everything’s perfect.”

“So why do you look so sad?”

Seungho look straight with his eyes that look sorrow. “Everthing’s perfect, but it will not stay long. When i want to marry her, and when everything look so right on me, the things suddenly turn more than just right. The orchestra need me to do the musical in California for three until five years, or maybe more than that. It’s actually my dream. But since she’s came in to my life, i can’t choose anymore. I want to leave the orchestra and marry her, stay with her in Paris or maybe in Korea. But my selfish mind also want to do the orchestra. I don’t know.”

Qri smile gently to Seungho and put her head on Seungho’s shoulder.

“I know you can choose the right thing, Seungho-ya. You always can choose the right thing. Take your time and follow your heart. I know everything that you will choose is the best decision for you.” Said Qri.

Seungho noding his head.

Qri look at her wedding ring and sigh. “And i think, i need to choose what’s right for me, even if it’s hurt.”

-0-

“Unnie! The party is started, they already dance on the edge on of the swimming pool. Why do you still sit here alone? Come on and join the party.” Said Jiyeon to Eunjung who just sit on the front garden’s chair alone, looking at the front gate and her cellphone alternately.

Eunjung look at Jiyeon that already sit beside her. “I’m waiting for your oppa, Jiyeonnie. He’s going to come here. Soyeon Unnie is there to handle the food, so you don’t need to worry. Just follow her direction. I’ll be inside with Jangwoo Oppa.”

Heard what just Eunjung said, Jiyeon noding her head and finally walk inside the house and go to kitchen with Soyeon and Joon who still prepare the maincourse.

“Please put the ham on the table, Joon-a.” order Soyeon to Joon.

“Ye, noona.” Joon do all the thing that Soyeon told her immediately. Jiyeon smile at him and stand beside Soyeon.

“Your boyfriend is verry handfull, Jiyeon-a.” said Soyeon make Jiyeon smile shyly.

Not so long, Taecyeon come to the kitchen and look at the two woman that still do the food. He’s smile happy and give them his two thumbs.

“The food is amazing! All of the guests are like the food.” Said Taecyeon make Soyeon and Jiyeon smile.

“We’re happy if you like it, Taecyeon-ssi.” Said Soyeon. Suddenly, Taecyeon realize something. There’s no Eunjung between them.

“Bytheway, where’s Eunjung?”

Jiyeon point the front garden with her hands. “She still waiting for Jangwoo Oppa outside. Wae?” ask Jiyeon make Taecyeon look at the window that show Eunjung sit there alone.

“No, nothing. I’ll be back, eo. Keep up the great work, ladies.” Said Taecyeon and leave Soyeon and Jiyeon to go outside.

Slowly, Taecyeon walk to Eunjung and sit beside her. Eunjung look at Taecyeon and smile at him after that.

“The party is started. Why do you sit here alone, Eunjung-ssi?” ask Taecyeon.

“I’m waiting for Jangwoo Oppa, Taecyeon-ssi.” said Eunjung make Taecyeon noding his head. He take off his black tuxedo and put it on Eunjung. Eunjung look at him startled.

“Taecyeon-ssi, it’s your tuxedo.” Said Eunjung try to take Taecyeon’s jacket but Taecyeon hold her hand.

“It’s cold out here.” Said Taecyeon make Eunjung finally noding her head and accept Taecyeon tuxedo.

Not so long, Eunjung cellphone ringing. Eunjung open the message immediately. It’s from Jangwoo, make Eunjung face become bright and happy. And after she read it, Eunjung face suddenly turn blue. Taecyeon who look at Eunjung changing expression can guess what just happened.

“Is he come?” ask Taecyeon. Eunjung smile at Taecyeon with her sorrowful smile and shoke her head.

“No. He still have many works to do. It’s okay. I have many food to prepare though.” Said Eunjung try to comfort herself. “Go inside and welcome your guests, Taecyeon-ssi. I will be here for a moment and go back inside.” Said Eunjung to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon shoke his head and suddenly he stand up. He open her hand to Eunjung. Eunjung accept Taecyeon’s hand and stand up also.

“They already having fun inside. So, i still have time to make your beautiful smile back, Eunjung-ssi.” Said Taecyeon make Eunjung look at him startled.

Taecyeon take her phone and call somebody. “Ya, Changmin-a, change the music to a slow song.” Said Taecyeon to Changmin, his friend that become the DJ on the party.

Not so long, the music turn slow, the song from Michael Buble ‘Crazy Love’ played beautifuly inside. Eunjung and Taecyeon can hear the song from outside. After that, Taecyeon step one step back and give Eunjung a bow, and he hold out his hand, asking Eunjung’s hand.

“Can i have this dance, Eunjung-ssi?” ask Taecyeon make Eunjung laugh after that. She noding her head and accept Taecyeon hand.

Taecyeon put one of Eunjung’s hand on his shoulder and put one of his hand on Eunjung waist. He pull Eunjung closer carefully, try to comfort Eunjung belly and slowly, he start to lead the dance. Eunjung smile and follow Taecyeon step slowly.

Suddenly, Taecyeon look at Eunjung eyes and feel something. Something that suddenly make his heart beat faster that before. And...

“Eunjung-ssi, since when did you become so pretty?” 

to be continued  

Annyeong readers!

Long time no update!

Yap, writer's block was so annoying -____-

But I try so hard to give you the chapter and here it is. 

I'm sorry if the chapter wasn't good enough. But, PJT is going to end soon everyone.

Ohyups, don't forget to subscribe and comment, okay? It's going to make me feel happy.

Bytheway, don't forget to check my new fanfic (just click the title bellow):

SECOND CHANCE

Check it out, guys!

Happy reading and sorry for any mostakes!

Love, 

rashimaa