Faked

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

“Jinjja?!” Soyeon yelling so hard and hug Eunjung happily.

“Chukae, Eunjung-a! Chukaeyo, Jangwo-ssi...” said Soyeon to both of them. Not so long, someone yelling so loud from outside. But everybody already know who she is.

“Unnie!!!!!! Janggu Oppa!!!” Jiyeon yelling so hard make everybody on the cafe is looking at her.

“Jiyeonnie, don’t yelling so hard!” said Jangwoo when Jiyeon already in front of him and  tweak his little sister ear. Jiyeon groan hurt.

“Ya! Janggu oppa! It’s hurt!” said Jiyeon and hit his brother arm. But suddenly, her face become bright.

“But, unnie... That news? Is that true?” ask Jiyeon enthusiastic. Eunjung nodd her head make Jiyeon hug her immediately.

“Omo!! Chukae unnie-a! Ya, oppa chukae!!!” Jiyeon hug Jangwoo after that.

“Ne.. But, can you keep the secret to our parents, Jiyeonnie? We want to tell it to them privatly.” Said Jangwoo. Jiyeon give him her thumbs.

“Okay! Bytheway... Soyeon unnie..”

“Ne, Jiyeonnie?” ask Soyeon to Jiyeon who run to her when she making sandwich for the order.

“What is this?” ask Jiyeon to Soyeon and pointing the sandwich.

“This? I think you already know, Jiyeonnie.. haha.. Do you want the sandwich?” ask Soyeon to her. Jiyeon smile widely and nodd her head.

“Can i have that sandwich? Eunjung unnie, can i have that sandwich for my lunch at campus later?” ask Jiyeon to her sister-in-law.

“Yes, Jiyeon-a... take everything you want.” Said Eunjung make Jiyeon yells happy and start asking Soyeon to make her order.

-0-

“Here,” Jiyeon open her lunch box in the campus with Joon. Joon look tempted at Jiyeon’s lunch box make Jiyeon laugh when she see Joon’s face. Soyeon make many food for Jiyeon before. Not just a sandwich. But also fettucini, french fries, chicken wings, and steak.

“This is from my unnie. We eat this together, okay? I can’t finish all of this food on my own.” Said Jiyeon to Joon.

“Jinjja? Woah! Okay!!” said Joon happy.

Jiyeon take the fork and give that to Joon. But Joon smile shyly at her.

“Feed me.” Said Joon make Jiyeon laugh and take the fettucini. After that, she feed Joon shyly.

“This is delicious.” Joon get dazzled immediately with the taste.

“Here. Eat all of the fettucini if you like it. I’ll eat the sandwich. Bytheway, we don’t have any drink.” Said Jiyeon, realize that she don’t bring any drink.

“Oh... let me buy it.” Said Joon but Jiyeon hold him.

“Ani.. i’ll buy it, okay. Wait a minute.” Said Jiyeon and walk to the cafetaria.

Without she realize, four girls is following her. And when she already buy the drink, four of them stop her way.

(In French Language)

“What do you want, now?” ask Jiyeon to the four girl. They also the girl that try to hurt Jiyeon before.

“We saw you and Jinwoon yesterday. We know what you doing with Jinwoon behind Joon. Ckckck...” said the blondy. Jiyeon start to feel panic. What they saw yesterday?

“What were you saw yesterday? Don’t lie..” said Jiyeon. She smile sly make Jiyeon feel so angry.

“We saw you and Jinwoon.....” She stop her sentence make Jiyeon more cranky.

“Kissed!” Suddenly, Jiyeon feel freeze. They saw it?

“Why are you silence, Jiyeon? Are you scared? Lost your courage?” ask her. Suddenly, she gripping Jiyeon arm with her sharp fake nail make Jiyeon’s arm bleed. Jiyeon try to hold her hurt by biting her lips and keep look at her fearless.

“Don’t be so proud because you have that beautiful y face, girl! Watch out! I can make your beautiful face become your worst night mare!” said her. Jiyeon look at her eyes angry and start answer her sentence.

“Don’t you dare to touch me! This is why, Joon doesn’t like you! Don’t you realize, that? You just...”

“!” She intend to slap Jiyeon’s cheek but suddenly, she’s stop. Jiyeon who close her eyes open it slowly and shocked when she saw who is the one that hold that blondy hand.

“If you ever touch her again, i’m the one who gonna slap your face back.” Said her. That blondy and her gang look at her in fear.

“We just, we just playing around, Hyomin.” Said her make Hyomin look at her cynic.

“Playing around? I think you want to slap her face before.” Said Hyomin. They look at each other scared and then she release her hand from Jiyeon.

“Go away.” Said Hyomin make those four girls leave them.

(In Korean Language)

Hyomin look at Jiyeon that check her arm that bleed because of that girls grip.

“Are you okay?” ask Hyomin to Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodd her head to Hyomin.

“You have a wound.” Said Hyomin.

“Aniyo. It’s just a little wound. Bytheway, thank you soo much Hyomin-ssi...” said Jiyeon. Hyomin smile at her and start to walk leaving Jiyeon, but Jiyeon call her.

“Hyomin-ssi...”

Hyomin turn back to Jiyeon. Jiyeon walk to Hyomin and silent for a moment before she start to speak.

“Chukae...” said Jiyeon to Hyomin. Hyomin look at Jiyeon confused.

“Chukae for what?” ask Hyomin.

“For your relationship with Jinwoon-ssi... Both of you look nice together.” Said Jiyeon to Hyomin.

Hyomin smile at Jiyeon.

“I hope, you and Joon can have a beautiful relationship, Jiyeon-ssi.” Said Hyomin and leave Jiyeon.

Jiyeon finally go back to Joon who wait her very concerned.

“Where are you? Why you gone so long?” ask Joon to Jiyeon who sit beside him and open the bottle of mineral water for him and herself. Suddenly, Joon look at Jiyeon’s wound.

“What happened to you, Jiyeonnie?” ask Joon and touch Jiyeon wound. Jiyeon shook her head.

“Ani. I just hit the corner of the sharp table and get this cut.” Said Jiyeon. Joon know, it’s not graze. It’s because of something that stab her. But Joon keep the question in his heart.

“Gwenchana?” ask Joon. Jiyeon look at him and laugh.

“Wae? I’m fine..” said Jiyeon and start to eat the sandwich by herself.

-0-

Many beautiful cake is places in front of her. Soyeon look at that one by one. But Qri, she just look at that randomly.

“I don’t have any interest from all of this wedding cake at all. Do you have any sample of the other model?” ask Qri to the baker.

“I think, you have to order the custom cake, mademoiselle.” Said him. Qri nodd her head and walk to the bakery owner’s office. Soyeon follow her behind.

“I want the big and glamor cake. Maybe with a real rose on the cake. And also many edible diamonds. And it’s gonna full with that. The color must be white and gold.” Said Qri to the baker. The baker listen her carefully and try to draw some wedding cake. And then, he show it to Qri.

“Nice. I’ll take that. Merci.” Said Qri and leave the office.

“Merci...” Soyeon say that and follow Qri outside. Suddenly, Qri phone is ringing. She answer that call when they already inside the taxi.

“Helo dah’lin. I’m on my way to see my bridal dress. Are you and Hongki are in Church to practice for your wedding? Oh... Jinjja? My bridemaid dress already finished? Okay! I will take it in your apartment, Shinye-a.. But, i need to to Vera Wang boutique first. Bytheway, i need to tell you something about two nights ago.”

“On that night.... He stay with me in your apartment.” Said Qri.

“Yeah! He stay on whole night. Hug me in my sleep. And i think, he still love me like as before, Shinye-a... He even give me a good night and good morning kiss.” said Qri. Soyeon silently listening all of Qri sentence. It must be Byunghee that stayed with her two nights ago. He is a nice guy. And Byunghee must be love her very much.

“It’s true! Every words. Thank you for giving me your apartment that night, Shinye-a...” said Qri. Soyeon feel a little bit strange. Why Byunghee and Qri stay in ther friend apartment while they have a very beautiful house.

“If it’s not because of you, there is nothing happened between me and Seungho.”

Suddenly, Soyeon feel slaped. Qri and Seungho? He stayed with Qri two nights ago? Two night’s ago is Soyeon birthday night. So that’s true....

“Yeah! Seungho is very nice to me. He even said that he’s not gonna leave me that night. Altough he has another appointment on that night, be he still chose to stayed with me.” Said Qri make Soyeon even realize. Another appoinment? It must be his appoinment with Soyeon.

“Shinye-a.. i’ll tell you the complete story when i already in your apartment, okay? I already arrived in Vera Wang’s boutique. Bye... smooch.” Said Qri and hang up the phone. She pay the taxi bills and go outside. But Soyeon still silent in her place. Thinking about everything that she heard before.

“Hello... are you coming or not?” Qri voice make Soyeon come back from her mind. She nodd her head clumsy and get out from the taxi.

They finally come inside the boutique and start choosing Qri’s wedding dress. But as usual, Qri never like the display things. So, she decide to make her own design bridal dress. She meet Mrs. Wang and start to discuss about her wedding dress desire with Mrs. Wang. Leaving Soyeon that still stuck in her mind and hurtfull heart.

So, it’s true? Seungho is stay with Qri on her birthday night? Sleep together? Cuddling and hugging all night? Give her night and morning kiss? Leaving her waiting and wondering if he’s come back home that night?

But the more hurtfull thing is, what is the meaning of her last night birthday party surprise from Seungho? That most beautiful party that she had on her intire life. And what is the meaning of their kiss last night? Is Seungho trully her’s right now? And the bad thing is, Soyeon feel like everything is true. But, the true is in every words, every memory, every laugh, and that kiss, it’s all faked!

-0-

“Here, let me buy this to you!” said her mother-in-law to Eunjung when they all in baby store, Mothercare. She take three little cute dresses from the hanger and put it to her shopping bags.

“Eomma, it’s for one until two years old. Eunjung just pregnant for two weeks.” Said Jangwoo to her mother make Eunjung laugh.

“Ah! I don’t care. One years is just a minute if you already have that little angel. Especially if only nine months?” Said her mother make Jangwoo laugh following her wife.

“Ne eomma... Jangwoo oppa is right. It’s to early to buy cloths for one years baby. We even still don’t know the baby gender.” Said Eunjung make her mother-in-law finally agree.

“Yes... I feel so excaited and happy when i hear the news. Right, yeobo?” ask her to Jangwoo father that also join the shopping trip in his wheel chair.

“Ne Eunjung-a... we really excaited about your pregnant. And we can’t wait to hold our first grand children.” Said Jangwoo’s father make Eunjung and Jangwoo look at each other in sorrow eyes. But they try to hide it from their parents.

“I think we need to buy the baby carried box. Come here Eunjung. Choose anything that you want. Or we can buy the most expensive one.” Said her mother and pulling Eunjung to the baby carried box display.

Eunjung and Jangwoo just follow them. Because, their parents look so happy and they don’t want to be the one who ruined that. Beside, is just both of them and Boram who know the baby secret. So, let people think that the baby is theirs.

-0-

“You’re home?” ask Seungho when Soyeon come inside their apartment. Soyeon look at Seungho that sitting on the living room by himself and smile at her. She sigh silently and reply his smile. And then, she walk to him and sit beside him.

“You come home late today. Where are you bytheway?” ask Seungho to Soyeon.

“I go with my friend to planed her wedding. Lee Qri.” Said Soyeon to Seungho and try to emphasize the ‘Lee Qri’ part. But Seungho look calm, like there is nothing happened. Seungho look at his watch.

“Nine o’clock. Do you already had your dinner?” ask Seungho. Soyeon shook her head.

“Ah! Let’s eat outside. I will take you to eat at some place that you gonna like.” Said Seungho and take Soyeon hand. He pull Soyeon outside and go inside his car without asking Soyeon approval. But Soyeon just keep silent and follow him without asking.

They arrive at the roof top little cafe. Seungho said, this is the old cafe that sold many delicious pasta. And the cafe has an amazing view also.

Seungho pull the chair for Soyeon, “Here you go.”

Soyeon sit on the chair that Seungho pull for her. And then, he sit on the opposite chair.

After order some food, Seungho smile at Soyeon.

“Is the view nice?” ask Seungho. Soyeon just nodd her head. Seungho realize something, Soyeon is silence today. 

“Are you okay?” ask Seungho to Soyeon. Soyeon look at Seungho and just smile a bit.

“Why are you more silent today? Is there something wrong? Are you sick?” Seungho voice getting concern and try to touch Soyeon forehead. But Soyeon refuse his hand make Seungho know that is something wrong on her.

“Are you okay?” ask Seungho.

“I’m fine.” Said Soyeon in her short answer. Seungho hold Soyeon hands that feel so cold.

“You are sick, aren’t you?” said Seungho getting even concern.

“No. I just... i just tired. Cafe is crowded today. And i work there alone. So, maybe i feel a little tired.” Said Soyeon lying to him. Seungho knows that.

“Are you meet your ex-boyfriend today?” ask Seungho make Soyeon look at him deeply. She want to speak but her tongue feel so hard to move.

“Ani... i just meet his fiancee. I’m fine, Seungho-ssi.. really.” Said Soyeon. Seungho take his chair near Soyeon and look at that woman deeply and start to closer his face to Soyeon’s. Just a inch they gonna kiss, the waiters come and make them stop.

“Here’s your or... ah... I’m really sorry to interrupted monsieur and mademoiselle. Did i need to come back later?” ask him make Seungho smile awkward.

“No. It’s fine.” Said Seungho and move his chair back in the place before. The waiters put their order to their table. They start to enjoy their dinner, but maybe it only Seungho. Because Soyeon look so silent and blue. Seungho look at Soyeon who just play with her meatlovers penne and not even answering anything that Seungho ask to her.

“Soyeon-a... what happened to you?” ask Seungho make Soyeon lift up her head and shook her head.

“I know something happened to you, Soyeon-a. Tell me...” said Seungho. Soyeon sigh and finally open .

“Are we in a relationship?” ask Soyeon suddenly make Seungho stupefied. She look at Seungho that look startled.

“We aren’t, are we?” Soyeon asking him again make Seungho look at Soyeon.

“Soyeon-a...”

“On my birthday night. You and Qri were spent that night together, weren’t you?” said Soyeon make Seungho more startled.

“How do you know that?” ask Seungho. Soyeon chuckle and look at Seungho with her smile. But Seungho know, it’s not a happy smile.

“Maybe you just assume our relationship is just for fun. You come to me when you need someone to play with. And when you maybe want to feel like there is someone that adore and want you to with them. Finally you choose me to be that person. To be honest, i can accept that...”

Seungho startled to hear what was Soyeon just said. He can’t even answer anything. Soyeon eyes look teary and her voice start to become trembling.

“Because i realize and know, our relationship is too fast. Just one night you give me a birthday surprise, and i already fall for you.”

“It’s not like that Soyeon-a...” said Seungho to Soyeon really softly and try to hold Soyeon hand. But Soyeon refuse Seungho hand and pull it away.

“Maybe i just amazed with you for a moment and expecting too much for that surprise party. Until i forget what i really feel and the reason why i’m here. And maybe i need to stay away for you. Try to neutralize my feeling and start everything over. Because...” She stop a moment when her tears finally falling.

“I still believe, the reason why i’m here is because i love Byunghee and want to make him love me again. Not because i want to find another love from anybody else.”

Seungho feel slaped. The statement that Soyeon just said before is hurting his heart too much. But he know, it’s not Soyeon’s fault. It’s him.

Soyeon suddenly stand up and look at Seungho that still silence.

“Gomawoyo, Seungho-ssi...” Soyeon bow to Seungho and walk away. Seungho suddenly stand up and want to catch Soyeon, but something hold him. Don’t know what. Maybe his heart, that feel so hurt because of what did Soyeon just said before. Because, he suddenly realize, his feeling to that girl is deeper that he planed.

to be continue

 

Annyeong readers!

I finally update my new chapter.

As usual, i hope you like my new chapter even more.

Need your comment and subscribe guys. I always waiting your appreciation to this fiction by giving me a comment or subscribe ^^

Also sorry for the drama feeling and also type/grammar guys.

Enjoy!

Love,

rashimaa