He's Mean!!

PARIS, JE TAIME!

No one POV

She eat the ice cream temperamental. Every body start to look at her.

"Ce que vous voyez?!" (What are you looking at?!) she yells at the people and make them shock and change their eyes direction.

"Ya... Jiyeon-a.. Calm down. It's just for five months." said Hwayoung to Jiyeon who still eat her ice cream angry.

"For me, five moths without shopping is... is... ARGGHHH!!!!" Jiyeon yells and make every body at the cafetaria looking back at her. She bulging her eyes and make them scared.

"They still give you a money for every month. You just cant shopping." said Hwayoung. Jiyeon shook her head.

"Ani! I can't accept it! I can't!!!"

Jiyeon walk out from cafetaria and go inside her car. Hwayoung following her and go inside Jiyeon car.

"Where are you going, Jiyeon-a?" asked Hwayoung.

"I want to meet my father. I can't accept this!!!! Appa!! Eomma!!!!" Jiyeon drive her car leaving collage fast.

When she arrive in her house, Jiyeon walk inside and go to her father office room. She finally meet her father.

"Jiyeonnie.. what it is now?" asked her father. She start to grumble at her father.

"Why do you done this to me, appa? Please, give me my credit card back. I promise, i will use it wisely. Ne appa? Pleaseeeee..." Jiyeon start to show the puppy eyes to her father. Her father call her secretary.

"Call my wife, please." 

Not so long, Jiyeon mother come inside the office.

"Jiyeon-a? When do you come here? Eomma didn't see you come in." said her mother. Jiyeon hug her mother and start to begging.

"Eomma.... Please tell appa to give my credit card back, please. I will use it well. I will never shopping until over limit again, eomma. Pleaseeeeeeeeee.... Don't you two love me anymore?" Her mother just silent and look at her father. Her father start to speak.

"Jiyeonnie.. Appa done this not because i dont love you. But because i love you soo much. We want to teach you to repect the money that you have. Its just for five months without shoping. Deal with it." said his father. Jiyeon start to yells angry.

"You mean, appa! You want to kill me, don't you?! You meeeeaaaaan!!! I want my money back!!" 

"Minus 50% of your monthly cash."

Jiyeon shocked.

"What?! Appa!!! Why are you so mean at me?!"

"No monthly cash then."

Jiyeon eyes bulging and yells frustating.

"Eomma!! Appa!!! How come you do this to me?"

"Do you want me to cut your collage defrayment too?"

Jiyeon startled and groan angry. She left her father office madly. Her mother look at her father.

"Is it okay, husband?" ask her mother. Her father nodd his head.

"She will be okay. She is a smart kids. I trust her."

Her mother finally nodd her head and agree to her father plan to her daughter.

-0-

"Gwencana, Jiyeon-a? Dont drive if you still angry." said Hwayoung scared because Jiyeon start to exceed the speed limit when they start to arrive inside her collage park area. 

"I can't think anymore, Hwayoung-a... I can't think anymore!! Without my monthly cash? How can I..."

"LOOK OUT!!!"

"KYAAA!!!" Jiyeon and Hwayoung yells when they bump the car infront of them very hard.

Jiyeon and Hwayoung slowly lift her head.

"Jiyeon-a? Gwencana?" ask Hwayoung to Jiyeon.

"Ne... I'm fine. And you? Are you allright? Anything hurts? Miane hwayoung-a..." said Jiyeon panic.

"I'm fine Jiyeon-a... But...."

Both of them look at the car in front of them and look at each other back.

"OMONA!!!!"

Suddenly....

"MY CAAAAR!!!!"

Everybody start to crowding around the car. A boy runing to his car and start to scream out. His new BMW Cabriolet back is broken. Jiyeon and Hwayoung go out from their car and look at Jiyeon pink VW beetle that also has a damage in the front.

( In English Language)

"So, both of you are the one who crush my car?!" ask him to Jiyeon and Hwayoung. They huging scared.

"You crush my lovely car!!" He yells so hard.

"I'm sorry... Hwayoung-a, ottoke?" ask Jiyeon make the boys look at her.

(In Korean Language)

"You are Korean?" ask him. Jiyeon and Hwayoung nodd her head.

"Yeah.. we are Korean. So, maybe... can you give us... an exception?" ask Jiyeon carefully.

"WHAT?!! ANI!! Both of you have to take a responsibility to my car. Now! You, come with me! So, both of you can't run away." Jinwoon pull Jiyeon hands and start to pull her inside his car.

"Jiyeon-a..." said Hwayoung.

"I'm okay, hwayoung-a. Can you drive my car?" asked Jiyeon. Hwayoung nodd her head and they finally leave the collage.

The boys take him to the garage that near their collage. They wait their car to be checked in the waiting room.

"Hwayoung-a.. What if the cost of the repair is expensive?" Jiyeon wishper in Hwayoung ears.

"Molla. Maybe you can try to ask your father. It's not included from your punishment, right?" said Hwayoung. Jiyeon face start to getting bright.

"YEAH! You right. I just need to cal my father."

Jiyeon try to call her father. When he pick up the phone, Jiyeon start to change voice.

"Appa... What are you doing right now?"

"What happened, Jiyeonnie?" ask her father.

"Emh... I accidentaly bump my friend car. So, i need to pay the repairing bills. So... Appa? Appa? Hallo... Appa?! YA!!" Jiyeon yells when his father hang up the call.

"He hang up on me." said Jiyeon to Hwayoung.

"Omo.. So, what are you going to do?" ask Hwayoung. Jiyeon shook her head. She look at the boys.

"Hem.. excusme... What is you name?" asked Jiyeon.

"Jinwoon. What?" said him coldly.

"Ah.. Jinwoon-ssi. Here, i need to tell you something. My money..."

The mechanic come inside the waiting room make Jiyeon stop to speak.

"Ce coût de la réparation de votre voiture." (This the repair cost of your car.) he gave Jinwoon the bills. Jiyeon come to him and also look at the bills. Suddenly...

"WHAT?!" both of them yelling so hard when they see the nominal in the bills.

"Omo!! Ottoke?" Jiyeon speechles. Jinwoon look at her.

"Pay this!" said Jinwoon. Jiyeon start to cry make Jinwoon confused.

"Waegeure? Why are you crying?" asked Jinwoon. Jiyeon fall on the sofa.

"I don't have any money. I want to tell you before he come in." said Jiyeon.

Jinwoon closed his eyes frustated. 

"So, with what do you want to pay my car bills?" 

Jiyeon shook her head.

Jinwoon finally sigh and put his credit card on the mechanic make JIyeon and Hwayoung startled.

"Utilisez ce, je vous remercie." (Use this, thank you.) said  Jinwoon to the mechanic. The mechanic nome out from the room after recive the credit card.

"You did this to me?" ask Jiyeon. Jinwoon sit on the sofa. And suddenly, he throw the car key to Jiyeon. Jiyeon catch the key and the face getting brighter.

"You give me your just arrive car to get me home? Jinjja? No, i can't take this. Me and Hwayoung can use a cab." said Jiyeon and put the car key in the desk. Jinwoon look at her confused.

"What do you mean in 'you'?" ask Jinwoon. Jiyeon and Hwayoung start to getting confussed again.

"Pardon me?"

"You," Jinwoon point at Hwayoung.

"Ne?"

"You can go home first. Go..." said Jinwoon to Hwayoung. Hwayoung look at Jiyeon confussed.

"But... Jiyeon-a.."

"Go..." said Jinwoon. Jiyeon finally nodd her head to Hwayoung. Hwayoung finally leave the room and go home. Leave Jiyeon and Jinwoon there.

"And you," Jinwoon look at Jiyeon.

He gets up. And she walks to her. Jiyeon closed her eyes in fear. Suddenlly, Jinwoon drop his bag and his book to Jiyeon laps. Jiyeon open her eyes and stratled.

"What it is?" ask Jiyeon. Jinwoon walks to the door.

"Take the car key. I want to go home." said Jinwoon. JIyeon still dont understand.

"What?" ask Jiyeon again. Jinwoon finally look at her.

"You still dont understand? Because you cant pay my car bills, you gonna be my driver, maid, and asistant in five month. Get it? Now, take my thing and the car key, drive me home."

Jiyeon bulging her eyes and...

"WHAT?!!!"

to be continued 

Annyeong!

This is my next chapter guys.

Hope you like the interaction between the G-Minor couple.

Sorry for grammar and typo guys.

Need your comment and subscribe to ^^

Gomawo :)

Love,

rashimaa