The Meeting

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

Boram feel so sick today. She feel like she want to throw up. The doctor said that it is the morning sickness. But Boram feel more than that. She also feel that her womb is so hurt and she feel so limp. But maybe it’s just a thing that every woman feel when the are going trough the morning sickness.

Eunjung come inside her room and sit beside Boram, she also bring Boram her pregnancy milk.

“Unnie... are you okay?” ask Eunjung. Boram nod her head slowly.

“Yes. I just feel the morning sickness. But i’m fine. You can go to work today, Eunjung-a.” said Boram.

“Okay. I already cook for you some food for your lunch. Eat it, okay? And, this is the milk. Drink it. For the baby health.” Eunjung give Boram the glass of milk and wait Boram to drink it.

“Okay. I’ll go to cafe right now. Jangwoo oppa will come home soon to do some work. So, if you need anything, tell it to Jangwoo Oppa. Okay unnie?”

“Ne, Eunjung-a.” said Boram and get to sleep next.

After that, Eunjung leave Boram room and want to go to her cafe. She needs to take care her cafe alone now. Because Jangwoo Oppa need to do his father’s work and start to take the responsibility in his father company. Boram is pregnant. She need to stay hidden until she can explain anything to everyone. Meanwhile Soyeon, the only person that still work in her cafe is sick right now. So, she needs to get some rest until her condition is getting better.

When she want to go inside the taxi, she see Jangwo’s car arrive.

“Oppa,” call Eunjung to her husband.

“Are you going to cafe right now?” ask Jangwoo.

“Em... And Boram Unnie is alone right now. So, i need you to take care of her when i’m out. She still sleeping and you don’t need to wake her up. She look so sick today, so you have to make sure that she get all the thing that she needs. She needs to eat and she also needs to drink her maternal milk on four p.m. Can you do it while you do your work? It’s for our baby, oppa...” Eunjung sulking her husband, make Jangwoo nod his head immediately.

“Ne. I’ll do it. But, you have to promise me something.”

“What?” ask Eunjung. Jangwoo smile naughty make Eunjung know what he gonna say next.

“Can we have some ‘fun’ tonight? I really miss you.” Said Jangwoo make Eunjung laugh, peek his lips and wishpering something in Jangwoo’s ear.

“I’ll come home faster then.” Make Jangwoo chuckle and let Eunjung go inside the taxi. She leave their house to her cafe then. And Jangwoo also come inside.

He start to do his father’s work since his father is still sick. Many document that also he need to be checked and sign. Actually, Jangwoo is having the same briliant mind as his father on business, but he like cooking and art more. So, he never tought to work in his father company so soon.

“How can appa do this work on a day without getting boring and tired?” ask Jangwoo when he start to read the third document.

But suddenly,

“AAAKH!!!”

Jangwoo get shocked to hear someone is yelling so hard. It must be Boram. He walk to her room immediately and open it quickly.

“Boram-ssi?! What happened?” ask Jangwoo to Boram when he walk to her that lying on the floor with many blood in her foot. Jangwoo really panic to see that.

“It’s hurt! It’s hurt!!” Boram yelling so hard and hold her stomach.

“Let’s go to the hospital. Kajja!” Jangwoo carried Boram and bring her to the hospital quickly. When she is enter to the emergency room, Jangwoo call Eunjung immediately.

“Ne oppa?” ask Eunjung when she answer Jangwoo’s call.

“Eunjung-a, it’s Boram-ssi! She... She’s in emergency room now.” Said Jangwoo make Eunjung get shocked immediately.

“I’ll go there right now.” Said Eunjung after Jangwoo said the hospital. She close the cafe immediately and go to hospital with taxi. She run to the emergency room and found Jangwoo sit there alone.

“Oppa! What happened?” ask Eunjung panic.

“She... she is bleeding Eunjung-a. The doctor doesn’t come yet.” Eunjung shocked and look really concerned.

“It’s her pregnancy? Omo... our baby.” Eunjung start to cry. Jangwoo pull Eunjung to his hug and calming her.

“Gwenchana. She’ll be alright.”

Not so long, the doctor come out from the emergency room. Jangwoo and Eunjung come to him quickly.

(In French Language)

“How is she, doctor?” ask Jangwoo to the doctor.

“Are you her husband?”

Jangwoo startled and silent. But Eunjung suddenly answer the doctor.

“Yes. He is her husband.” Jangwoo look at Eunjung but Eunjung give him code that make he understand.

“Ah... Mister?”

“Mister Lee.” Answer Jangwoo.

“Mister Lee, the thing that happened to your wife before is bleeding because her womb is really weak and she is stress. She’s already fine. Also your baby. But, she need to rest and can’t overwork or overstress. If she go trough this situation again, she will lose her baby. So, you need to pay attention to her.” Said the doctor make Jangwoo and Eunjung nod their head.

After the doctor go, they look at each other and Jangwoo sigh.

“Why you say that i’m her husband? We can say that she is our friend or our sister.” ask Jangwoo. Eunjung touch her husband cheek.

“Gwenchana. It’s for our baby. Remember?”

Jangwoo finally nod his head and hug Eunjung.

-0-

She open her eyes and look at Eunjung who standing beside her bed. Eunjung smile at her and hold her hand.

“Unnie... are you okay?” ask Eunjung. Boram nod her head slowly.

“How about the baby?” ask Boram weak. Eunjung smile at her.

“The baby is fine. The doctor said it’s all because you are stress. And because of that, your womb is weak right now. We need to always keep an eye on you and your womb right now.” Said Eunjung. Boram sigh and look at Eunjung deeply.

“I’m sorry. I’m too over thinking lately and make your baby is hurt. I’m sorry Eunjung-a.” said Boram. Eunjung shoke her head.

“Ani unnie. It’s you that we concerned more. Get some rest. I need to go back to cafe and Jangwoo oppa will stay here with you.” Said Eunjung. Boram nod her head and close her eyes.

When Eunjung walk outside, she meet Jangwoo that just get back from cafetaria.

“Yeobo?” ask Jangwoo.

“Oppa, i need to go back to cafe. Stay here with Boram unnie, okay. I will be back at night with dinner.” Said Eunjung.

“Okay. Come back faster, yeobo-a.”

Eunjung nod her head and kiss Jangwoo lips. After that, she leave the hospital to go to her cafe.

She start to open her cafe alone. When she is busy serving the customer, someone is taping her shoulder. Eunjung turn around and see who is he.

“Ah, Taecyeon-ssi. Anyeonghaseyo.” Eunjung give Taecyeon a bow and Taecyeon reply her.

“Is there anything that i can help you, Taecyeon-ssi?” ask Eunjung.

“Em... Where is Jangwoo, Eunjung-ssi?” ask Jangwoo, following Eunjung to cashier table.

“Jangwoo oppa? He’s stay at home doing the company works. So, he can’t go to work today, Taecyeon-ssi.” Said Eunjung.

“Excuse me, Madam. Can i have my pancake, please?” (in French Language)

“Oh, okay.” Said Eunjung and take the pancake quickly. She bring it to the customer table.

“Here you are. Merci.”

“Merci..” said the customer to Eunjung.

Taecyeon realize, Eunjung is working alone. And the cafe is so crowded today. So, he decided to do something to help her.

“Eunjung-ssi,” Taecyeon call Eunjung that just comeback with a lot of dirty dishes. Eunjung look at Taecyeon.

“Taecyeon-ssi, actually i’m really busy today. So, can you just come back tomorrow? I will tell Jangwoo oppa to call you.” Said Eunjung while wiping her sweat. But Taecyeon flip her hand’s shirt and take the tray that full of the customer order. Eunjung try to stop him.

“Taecyeon-ssi, you don’t need to do this. I can do it by myself.” Said Eunjung. Taecyeon smile at her.

“Ani. Let me do this. You can prepare the food inside the kitchen and let me take the order from every customer. I’ve done this before, when i’m still in German.” Said Taecyeon and leave Eunjung with the tray and take it to the customer.

Eunjung finally smile and let Taecyeon help her. She go inside the kitchen and finish the other order. Taecyeon come inside the kitchen and put the sticky note that full of the order to the rack and so on. They work together until the clock already at eight o’clock on the evening.

Eunjung come out from the kitchen and bring two plate of salmon sandwich and one plat of french fries.

“This is your salary, Taecyeon-ssi.” Said Eunjung and put the sandwich in front of Taecyeon. Taecyeon look at the sandwich happy.

“This looks delicious.” Said him and start eating. Eunjung smile while watching he eat like that.

“This is really delicious. I’m gonna buy the sandwich here every morning right now.” Said Taecyeon make Eunjung laugh.

“You’re work is so good before. Have you ever done something like that before?” ask Eunjung. Taecyeon nod his head without stop eating his food. It’s look like he really hungry and really love the sandwich.

“I’ve worked as a waitress in Germany. When i was collage there, i have a side job to work at a cafe like this. So, it’s not new for me.” Said Taecyeon to Eunjung. Eunjung nod her head understand.

“Ah, bytheway you’re not tired after working so hard before?” ask Taecyeon.

“Ani.. i already do this since this cafe is recently opened. It’s nothing.” Said Eunjung. Taecyeon look at her.

“Yeah, i know. But, it’s before you’re pregnant, right? Now, you are pregnant. And your pregnancy is still young. Is it okay?” ask Taecyeon. Eunjung suddenly remember. Taecyeon think she is pregnant.

“Ah... ne. The doctor said that my pregnancy is healty and strong. So, i can do my usual activity like this.” Said Eunjung lied.

“Em... good for you. I’m glad if your pregnancy is okay.” Said Taecyeon still enjoying his food.

“I hope, you and Jangwoo will have a beautiful baby like you, Eunjung-ssi.”

Eunjung smile at him and back to her food.

-0-

Jiyeon run outside her collage building panicly. She just heard the news from Joon that Hwayoung and Mir get into the motorcycle accident. And now, they still in hospital near their collage to get the medical treatment. It’s raining outside, but Jiyeon can’t stop her foot and keep running, break trough the rain. But suddenly, she don’t feel the rainfall again.

She realized, someone is protect her from the rain with the umbrella. Jiyeon turn back and startled. Jinwoon is the one who holding that umbrella.

“Keep walking, or both of us will be wet.” Said him in his cold tone. Jiyeon can’t speak anything. She walk out from the umbrella and start to walk again. But suddenly, he hold Jiyeon hand and pull her back under the umbrella.

“I can go by myself.” Said her also in her cold tone.

“Stay under the umbrella.” Said him to Jiyeon, make that girl stop moving and finally follow his order.

They finally walk together. Without talking, without looking at each other. She even try her hardest to keep her breath not make any sound. It’s really awkward to standing side by side like this right now. Jiyeon even can feel her body is really cold and frozen right now, not just because the weather that getting cold, it’s because she is nervous! But, she also can feel her heart is getting warm right now. She even can feel her panic is gone. Maybe, because Jinwoon is there. She feel protect with him, even without he try to do it.

Actually, it’s not only Jiyeon who feel so awkward and nervous right now. Jinwoon feel the nervous and awkward feeling even more. See Jiyeon is walking beside her, sharing the umbrella, and feel the cold weather because the rain make Jinwoon really want to hug her and make her warm. But, he always resist that feeling. He know, he doesn’t deserve that girl. That girl that he trully love.

They finally arrived at the hospital. Jiyeon run to the emergency room and see Joon already standing on the front of the room. Joon look at Jiyeon that really sodden running to him.

“Hwayoung-a? Where is she?” ask Jiyeon start to panic again. Joon hug Jiyeon and calm her down.

“Gwecana... she is okay, she doesn’t get any serious injury. She just need to pass her trauma because of the accident.” Said Joon make Jiyeon sigh relieved.

Hwayoung is alone here. Her family is in Korea, running their family bussines. Her twin sister is study at US. And her parents is always concerned at her twin sister, because her twin sister is weaker that her. So, Hwayoung never told her parents if she is sick or something happened to her. Jiyeon is her one and only family for Hwayoung here. Jiyeon even change Hwayoung’s twin sister position to her. So, Jiyeon will be scared and panic if something happened to Hwayoung, also Hwayoung to Jiyeon.

“Why are you wet like this, Jiyeon-a?” ask Joon to Jiyeon and try to warm her cold body inside his hug.

“I’m really panic and run here just like that. I’ll be more sodden if...”

Jiyeon suddenly stop talking and release the hug. Joon look at her confused.

“If what?” ask him. Jiyeon look around the emergency room and not found Jinwoon anywhere. He is gone. Since the begining. She just to panic to realized that.

“Jiyeon-a?” Joon call her, make her back from her tought.

“Ye?” ask Jiyeon to Joon. Joon look at her and smile softly. He cares Jiyeon cheek and give her jacket to her. After that, Joon pull Jiyeon hands.

“Kajja, let’s get some hot coffe. Or you will get cold.” Said Joon. Jiyeon nod her head and following Joon walk, leave the emergency room. But, she try to look aroung once again. And still, there is no Jinwoon. Maybe it is Jinwoon message, to not tell anyone about their meeting before.    

to be continued

Annyeong readers!

I'm so glad can meet all of you again with this new chapter. 

This is the busiest month lately. I have to do many things lately and can't finish this 22nd chapter. even i already start to write this chapter since two weeks ago.

But finally, i can finished it! Hallelujah! Hahaha...

This is my new chapter. Sorry if it's bored or something. But, i start to focus on Wojung complication now. Since the complication is Soyeon's and Jiyeon's before.

I hope you all like that, especially the one who come here for Eunjung ^^

So, stay read and stay love this fiction readers!

Comment and suscribe is my wish and sorry for many wrong grammar :)

Enjoy!

Love, rashimaa