A La Bolee

PARIS, JE TAIME!

No one POV

"Miss... Miss... we already arrive at Paris."

Soyeon open her eyes and look at the window. Paris! She get up from her chair and take her bag on the cabin.

"Thank you." said Soyeon to the stewardess and leave the plane.

When she already get her suitcase, she sit on the waiting chair in the airport. She take her phone and when she want to open it, her phone already switch off. She remembered that since last night, she hear the music from the phone non stop.

Seven a.m. Byunghe must be still sleeping. It's to morning to call him. So, Soyeon decided to take a bus and find a hotel to stay. 

Paris is so nice in the morning. Many people start to go to work. Or a bakery store start to open with they dilicious smell of the fresh from the oven bread. Soyeon very enjoy to see anything from the bus. Bus suddenly...

"Kriuk..." 

Her stomach start to growling loud. She is hungry. So, Soyeon stop the bus and start to walk on the streat. Start to search a cafe for breakfast. And she find a nice cafe. A La Bolee cafe.

She go inside the cafe and went to the counter of the cafe to order the food.

"bonjour mademoiselle je peux vous aider?" (Good morning miss, can i help you?) a sweet and kind women welcome her. 

"Can you speak English?" ask Soyeon. She smile and nodd her head.

"Good morning, miss. Can i help you?" ask he again. Soyeon smile because now she understand that women words.

"I want to order one sandwich and one hot jasmine tea, please."

"Okay, wait for a second." said her and start to make the sandwich. Suddenly, a man come out from the kitchen with her apron full of the coffe mark. That women start to laugh.

"Oppa, wae geurae?" (Oppa, what happened?) ask her to him. 

"Yeobo, nan uligasaeloun keopi meikeo leul gu-ibhal pil-yoga issdago saeng-gag." (Honey, i think we need to buy a new coffee maker.) said him to the woman that welcome Soyeon before. So, they are married. What a lovely couple. Soyeon smile to see them.

"neo kkol-i eongmang, yeoboa-a.." (you look messy honey.) said her and start to clean her husband apron. 

"Jeogi-eo... dangsin-eun hangug-eo?" (Excus me, are you two Korean?) ask Soyeon make that couple look at her.

(In Korean language) 

"Ne, you are Korean?" ask that women to Soyeon. 

"Ne-eo..." said Soyeon and start to bow.

"Ah... Annyeong haseyo. I'm Ham Eunjung, and he is my husband, Lee Jangwoo. What is your name?" said that women and her husband and reply Soyeon bow.

"I'm Park Soyeon." said Soyeon. 

"Park Soyeon-ssi, since you are from Korea, i give you a free food. I will give you a muffin. You can wait over ther. " said Eunjung to Soyeon and point the table beside the window. 

"Gamsahaeyo Eunjung-ssi." said her and go to the table.

Not so long, Eunjung come to Soyeon table with the food. 

"Here is your breakfast." said Eunjung. Soyeon smile at her.

"Gomawoyo Eunjung-ssi." said Soyeon. Suddenly, Eunjung see the suitcase of Soyeon.

"Where are you going, Soyeon-ssi?" ask Eunjung and seat in front of Soyeon. Soyeon see the direction of Eunjung eyes. Its the suitcase.

"Ah.. Anieo... i just arrived from Korea this morning. Now, i want to search the cheap hotel to stay." said Soyeon. 

"Oh i see... In the alley beside the barber shop on the end of the street, there is a cheap hotel. You can stay there." said Eunjung.

"Jinjjayo? Wah... Gomawoyo Eunjung-ssi." said Soyeon to Eunjung.

"It's nothing, haha... Since i open this cafe two years ago, i never had a korean customer. We can be a friend." said Eunjung. Soyeon nodd her head happily.

"Off course. I also think the same way." said Soyeon.

"How old are you, Soyeon-ssi?"

"I'm turning 25 this Ocktober. You?" Ask Soyeon. 

"Im 24 years old. You unnie then. hehehe.. Can i call you Soyeon unnie?" ask Eunjung. Soyeon nodd her head.

"Off course. We also didnt have to speak in formal language. We are friend, now." said Soyeon and both of them laugh together.

"Yeobo-a... Help me."

"It's my husband. I need to help him now, unnie." said Eunjung. 

"Ne.." 

Soyeon finally finish her breakfast and prepare to go to the hotel.

"Eunjung-a, i need to go to the hotel. I will come her later, okay?" said Soyeon and pay the food to Eunjung.

"Ne.. dont froget to come here again unnie. Gomawo." said Eunjung.

Soyeon leave the cafe then. She start to search the barber shop. And she find it. She go to the alley and find a ice cream seller. Before she continue her destination, she decided to buy the ice cream.

" I want to by the vanilla, please." said Soyeon and open the wallet. She take the money and give it to the seller. Suddenly...

"OMO!! YA!!! A THIEF!! COMEBACK! YA!!" Soyeon run to chase the the thief but he already gone. She start to run again but the thief is didnt seen anywhere. 

"My wallet... My money..." said Soyeon limp. She start to walk back to Eunjung cafe.

And when she arrive, She go inside.

"Eunjung-a.." said Soyeon while crying make Eunjung panic.

"Omo! What happened to you, unnie? Why are you crying?" ask Eunjung and hug Soyeon.

"There's a thief. My wallet... My money... Aishh!" Soyeon cry again. People in the cafe start to look at her. Eunjung take Soyeon to the table at the end of the room.

"So, you money is... stolen?" ask Eunjung. Soyeon nodd her head and cry again. Eunjung hug her and calming her.

"Is there anything in your wallet? Like your paspor?" ask Jangwoo while come to her and bring her a cup of hot tea.

Soyeon shook her head.

"It's my money wallet. The contents just a money that i will use here. The other thing that important is in my another wallet." said Soyeon and sobbing hard.

'Now, where will i have to stay? I dont have any money to pay a hotel." said Soyeon. 

"Unnie, i know! I still have my old bedroom in my parents house. There's only my brother who leave there. My parents are in Korea now. So, you can use it if you want." said Eunjung.

"Jinjja?" ask Soyeon. Eunjung and Jangwoo nodd her head.

"But, i dont have a money." said Soyeon. Eunjung shook her head.

"It's free, Soyeon-ssi. You are my wife's friend now. And we know that you are a good person." said Jangwoo. Soyeon realise something.

"Still, I don't want to use your house for a free. Both of you already kind enough." said Soyeon. 

"You can work here." 

Suddenly, Soyeon face get brighter. 

"Work here? Yes off course! I can pay you with my salary." said Soyeon.

"Okay unnie. Your work start today. But, before you start to work, wash your teary face." said Eunjung. Soyeon hug Eunjung tightly.

"Gomawo Eunjung-a.." said Soyeon happily.

to be continued

Annyeong readers!

This is my second chapter. 

i hope you all like it. 

For Jiyeon bias, sorry because i still didnt put Jiyeon in this chapter yet.

But in the next chapter, its all about Jiyeon story.

Just wait for it okay. ^^

Thanks for the subscribers ^^

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo.

Still need your comment and subscribe guys.

Thankyou..

Love,

rashimaa