He and She

PARIS, JE TAIME!

No One POV

“Oppa... yeobo...” Eunjung look at Jangwoo who still silent angry. She come towards his husband and sit on his laps. She hug him tightly.

“Don’t mad at me anymore, okay. Mianhae... Jeongmal mianhae... I love you.” Said Eunjung and peck his husband lips.

Jangwoo nodd his head and hug Eunjung.

“Don’t ever think to use that way again yeobo. I’ll never want to do that.” Said Jangwoo. Eunjung nodd her head and stand up.

“Kajja. Let’s go to sleep. We need to rest.” Said Eunjung and pull his husband hand to the bed. They finally go to sleep together.

-0-

“Kriiing... Kriiing...”

Eunjung tap his husband shoulder in her sleep to wake him up.

“Yeobo.. answer the call...” said Eunjung in her sleepy voice and still sleeping also.

“Ne...” Jangwoo slowly wake up from his bed and go to the telephone table.

“Yeoboseyo... Oh.. Jiyeon-a.. Wae?” said Jangwoo after he heard Jiyeon voice answer his greet.

“Op... oppa... It’s appa.. appa..”

Suddenly Jangwoo awake after he heard Jiyeon sorrow voice.

“Wae? Jiyeon-a.. Waegurae? What happened with appa?” ask Jangwoo panic.

“He.. got a heart attack! Oppa!! Come here... Come to the appa usual hospital. I’m scared.. Come here oppa!!” said Jiyeon crying harder, Jangwoo freeze for a moment.

“Ne! I will go there. Wait for me Jiyeon-a...” Said Jangwoo and hang up the phone. He go inside his room and wake Eunjung up.

“Yeobo.. wake up.. wake up..” said Jangwoo. Eunjung slowly open her eyes.

“Waegurae yeobo-a? It’s still 3 a.m.” said Eunjung and sit lazy.

“My appa is sick. Now, he on the hospital.” After hear that, Eunjung directly awake and start to panic.

“Jinjja? Omo oppa..” Eunjung take her coat and use it over her pajamas, same as Jangwoo. They even didn’t think about change their pajamas. After that, they go to the hospital faster.

“Come on.” Jangwoo hold his wife hand after she come out from the car and go inside the hospital. They find Jiyeon and Jangwoo mother in front of the ICU.

“Jangwoo-a....” Eomma hug Jangwoo when his son come to him and crying harder. Jiyeon also hug Eunjung in her cry.

“It’s your father. He just get the call from your uncle. And after that... she just fall to the ground and get a heart attack..” said his mother sorrowful.

“Gwencana eomma. He will be fine. He is a strong man. Said Jangwoo to her mother.”

Jangwoo mother nodd her head.

“Gwencana Jiji-a?” ask Eunjung to her sister-in-law.

“It’s appa unnie.. my appa...” said Jiyeon.

“Sshh... sshh.. Gwencana... He will be okay.” Said Eunjung and Jiyeon head.

Not so long, the doctor come out from the ICU. Jangwoo and her mother go to him.

(In French Language)

“Doctor, how about my father condition?” ask Jangwoo.

“He already pass his critical condition. But, he still on the weak condition.” Said the doctor to Jangwoo.

“Thank you, Doctor.” Said Jangwoo and the doctor leave them.

(In Korean Language)

They come inside his father room. His father still lying unconscious on his bed.

“It’s because Lee Taecmin call him and said that he will take his company this week if you can’t complete his cancelation requirements.” Said his mother to Jangwoo. Jangwoo eyes widden and he sigh angry.

“Jinjja! This man is really searching for trouble with me!” said Jangwoo. Suddenly, his mother hold his hand and start to cry again.

“Please adeul-a.. Please... Your father need you. Just sacrifice this time. Please... I don’t want to lose him.” Said his mother make Jangwoo close his eyes. He look at Eunjung who sit behind his mother with Jiyeon. Eunjung just cry and nodd her head. Jangwoo sigh frustation and pull his mother to his hug.

“Ne eomma. I will protect appa.” Said Jangwoo. His eomma cry again. Also Jangwoo and Eunjung. It’s just for his father. Just once.

-0-

Jangwoo come towards Eunjung who sit outside the room treatment with Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon-a.. can you leave us for a moment?” ask Jangwoo. Jiyeon who understand the situation nodd her head and go inside the room treatment with her mom.

Jangwoo sit beside Eunjung and hold her hand. Eunjung look at her husband.

“Gwencana?” ask Eunjung and Jangwoo back.

“Mianhae Eunjung-a... You need to carry this burden. Mianhae...” said Jangwoo. Eunjung hug her husband and nodd her head.

“Gwencana oppa... jeongmal gwencana. This is for your father too. And maybe, this is the way from God to give us a child.” Said Eunjung. Jangwoo nodd his head and hug Eunjung tighter.

“I will never love anyone else beside you, Ham Eunjung.” Said Jangwoo.

-0-

Eunjung come inside her room. She go home alone because she want to cook dinner for Jangwoo and eomonnie. After she get ready, she go to the market alone. Jangwoo stay in hospital to company her mother. Because Jiyeon have to go to collage.

Eunjung start to buy something in the tradisional market. She want to make some kimbap and toffu soup for her mother in law.

When she start to picking some toffu, someone hit her and make her plastic bag fall on the ground.

“Désolé manquer!” (I’m sorry miss!) said her and helping Eunjung to pick up the plastic bag.

“De n'est pas grave manquer...” (It’s okay, miss...) said Eunjung.

She and Eunjung stand up. She look at Eunjung and bow to her.

“Désolé..” (I’m sorry) said her again. But, something happened to eunjung. She feel like, she need her.

“Excusez-moi, Mademoiselle..” (Excuseme miss..) said Eunjung. She turn back to Eunjung.

“Oui?” (Yes)

“Peut-on parler pendant one minute?” (Can we talk for a minute?) ask Eunjung. She nodd her head in fear and looking back behind Eunjung. Eunjung know, that she might me not comfortable to speak here.

Eunjung take her in the small restaurant inside the small aley and sit together there. After order some food, Eunjung start to speak. Her name is Jeong Boram. And she is Korean.

“How old are you Boram-ssi?” ask Eunjung.

“I’m 26 years old. And you? How old are you Eunjung-ssi?” ask Boram.

“I’m 24 years old, Boram-ssi.. Bytheway, what happened to you before? Somebody try to chase you?” ask Eunjung. Boram see Eunjung for a while. Eunjung know why Boram see her like that.

“Gwencana. I don’t have any relation with them.” Said Eunjung make Boram realize, she is a good person. Boram start to speak.

“That’s all because my father. My father is a gambler. And he has a lot of debt with that guy boss. Because of that, i need to pay the debt. If i don’t pay it, they will take me to be the fifth wife of their boss.” Said Boram make Eunjung feel sad.

“Do you have any job to do, Boram-ssi?” ask Eunjung. Boram shook her head.

“I don’t have any job. I really want to work now. Maybe i can installments the bills bit by bit.” Said Boram. Eunjung smile at her.

“I have a little cafe in the Rue Esclangon. Maybe, if you want, you can work with me there.” Said Eunjung. She once again look at Eunjung suspicious. Eunjung once again try to convince her.

“My father-in-law is sick right now, i need to take care of him. I only give my friend, Soyeon unnie, the charge to take care of the cafe. So, maybe it will be great if someone come and helping her. And i think i can trust you to take the job in my cafe.” Said eunjung make Boram think for a while.

“Maybe i need to see your cafe first.” Said Boram. Eunjung nodd her head and smile.

After their finish eating, they go to Eunjung’s cafe. Soyeon wellcome them with her hand full of pan and look busy.

“Annyeong...” said Eunjung to Soyeon.

“Ah... Annyeong Eunjung-a.” said Soyeon. Eunjung take Boram to sit in the table near the cashier place and take her one cup of tea.

“Here. It’s free...” said Eunjung. Boram smile and drink the tea.

“So, what do you think?” ask Eunjung. Boram think for a moment and nodd her head.

“Thankyou Eunjung-ssi..” said Boram. Eunjung smile happy and call Soyeon.

“Soyeon unnie...”

“Ne?” Soyeon come to them and look at them both.

“Here, she is Jeong Boram-ssi. Boram-ssi, she is Park Soyeon. She is one year older than you.” Said Eunjung. Soyeon bow at Boram and Boram reply her bow.

“So, unnie, she will be work here. To help you. Because i need to take care my father in law. Oh, unnie maybe you can help Boram-ssi to take a look at our cafe. I need to go home and cook for my family dinner. Annyeong..” said Eunjung to Boram and Soyeon and leave the cafe.

-0-

She come out from the taxi and pick all of her things out of taxi.

“Merci...” said Eunjung and close the taxi door. She come inside the hospital with her many things in her hands. It’s because she brought many food and clothes for her husband and her mother-in-law.

When Eunjung already in front of the lift, she try to push the button. But she can’t do it because she is holding her things in both hands. Suddenly, someone push the lift button for her.

“S'il vous plaît entrer Mademoiselle..” (Please enter, Miss.) said her to Eunjung with her warm and nice smile. Eunjung look at him and also give him a smile. Eunjung try to enter the lift with her lot of things. When they already inside, he look at Eunjung.

“Ce que je peux vous aider à réaliser vos choses, Mademoiselle?” (Can i help you to carry your things, miss?) ask him to Eunjung.

“Oh, non. Je peux le faire moi-même. Je vous remercie, monsieur.” (Oh, no. I can do it myself. Thank you, mister.) said Eunjung to him.

Suddenly, Eunjung handphone is ringing. She take the phone and answer it.

“Ne.. yeobo? Ne, i already at lift. No. You don’t need to pick me up. Gwencana yeobo-a.. Ne.. Ne.. Saranghae.” Eunjung hang up the phone and put her phone back to her purse.

When the lift already arrive at the floor that eunjung want to go, she come out from the lift and go to the room. And also the guy that help Eunjung before. Eunjung feel awkward when he walk behind her with the same direction. Is he a bad guy? But, if he has a nice face. Ani! Maybe he just want to go to the room that close to her father room.

And before she arrive at the room, Eunjung realise that he turn left. Ah.. he just have the same direction. That’s all. Okay. Eunjung come inside the room and Jangwoo wellcome her.

“Yeobo..” said Jangwoo and take all of Eunjung bringing.

“Are you and eomonie already eat?” ask Eunjung and open the food that she bring.

“No. She didn’t want to eat anything. I already try to buy her food at the cafetaria. But she refuse it. Maybe you can persuade her to eat.” Said Jangwoo. Eunjung nodd her head and take a food from the box. She then come to her mother in law.

“Eomonie.. Let’s eat. Oppa said you still dont want to eat until now?” ask Eunjung. Jangwoo mother shook her head.

“Eomonie.. let’s eat. You have to be healthy to take care aboeji. Eat a little bit, okay?” ask Eunjung. She finally nodd her head and go to the dining table and eat the food.

“Wait eomonie, i will wash the glass for you.” Eunjung go inside the bathroom to wash the glass for her mother-in-law.

Suddenly, someone knock the door. Jangwoo come to the door and open it.

“Annyeonghaseyo,”

Jangwoo startled,

“Lee Taecyeon?!”

“Jangwoo!” said Taecyeon to Jangwoo and they hugging happily.

“Come in.” said Jangwoo and take Taecyeon inside.

“Eomma...” Jangwoo call her mom. His mother turn around and also shocked to see someone behind her.

“Taecyeon-a?”

“Ne gomonim...” said Taecyeon and hug Jangwoo eomma.

“How are you, son?” ask Jangwoo eomma. Taecyeon smile and nodd his head.

“I’m fine gomo.. How about ahjussi?” ask Taecyeon. She take Taecyeon to Jangwoo father’s bed. When Taecyeon see his uncle condition, he embrace his aunt shoulder.

“He will be okay, gomo.” Said Taecyeon make Jangwoo eomma nodd her head.

“Eomonie...” everybody turn around and look at Eunjung. When Eunjung and Taecyeon see each other, they startled.

“Meet my wife. Ham Eunjung. Yeobo, this is Taecyeon. My cousin and also my best friend.” Said Jangwoo and take Eunjung hand. He take Eunjung close to Taecyeon.

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo.” Said Eunjung and bow to Taecyeon. Taecyeon also bow to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Actually Jangwoo-a, we’ve meet before.” Said Taecyeon to Jangwoo. Jangwoo look at Taecyeon confussed.

“Where?”

“In the lift before i arrived here.” Said Taecyeon to Jangwoo.

“Ah.. but you two didn’t know each other. Taecyeon-a, are you already eat?” ask Jangwoo.

“Actually not yet. Hahaha...” they laugh together.

“Okay, let’s eat. Come one.” Said Jangwoo and take Taecyeon to the dining table.

After they eat and Taecyeon tell her story when he in Jerman, they finally sit on the couch and start talking serious.

“You know why i am here, Jangwoo-a?” ask Taecyeon. Jangwoo nodd his head.

“It’s all because your father, right? You want to discuss about my father’s company?” ask Jangwoo. Taecyeon nodd his head.

“Jangwoo, don’t mad at me and my father. The thing is, i already try to tell my father to stop his decission to take over Lee Group. But he still want to do what he wants. I can’t do anything, Jangwoo-a. I just dont want to broke our friendship just because of this problem.” Said Taecyeon. Jangwoo smile and tap Taecyeon shoulder.

“We are best friend, Taecyeon-a. This problem is about company, didn’t have any relation to our friendship. Beside, i will have a child, soon. Me and Eunjung is trying to get a baby from a IVF treatment.” Said Jangwoo, lying the truth about the surrogate mother.

“Is it true? Wah.. i hope it’s work and we can stop this trouble.” Said Taecyeon.

Time is already at ten o’clock. Taecyeon ask permission to go home.

“I need to go home now Jangwoo-a.” said Taecyeon to Jangwoo after he look at his watch.

“Okay then. Come to my house someday. Or you can come to me and my wife cafe.” Said Jangwoo. Taecyeon look at Jangwoo.

“You finally open a cafe?” ask Taecyeon.

“Off course!” said Jangwoo proud and embrace Taecyeon shoulder.

“Woah! I will come to your cafe and you need to cook me your best fettucini.” Said Taecyeon.

“I will! So, don’t forget to come someday.” Said Jangwoo.

Taecyeon come to Jangwoo Eomma.

“Gomoni, i need to come home right now. I will come again and brought you the best orange from Korea.” Said Taecyeon and hug Jangwoo Eomma.

“Yes, Taecyeon-a.. come again.” Said Jangwoo Eomma.

After that, Jangwoo and Eunjung take Taecyeon to the outside. Taecyeon hug Jangwoo once again.

“Come to my cafe!” said Jangwoo.

Taecyeon give Jangwoo his thumbs and then move to Eunjung.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Eunjung-ssi.” Said Taecyeon and bow to Eunjung. Eunjung smile at him and reply his bow.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Taecyeon-ssi.”

After that, Taecyeon leave the hospital. Jangwoo and Eunjung also come back to the room together.

 to be continued 

 

Annyeong readers!

Sorry for the long update. 

I have a hectic schedule lately.

Sorry for the monotone chapter. It's all about the orientation of the story. Hehe..

Sorry for the long update guys. I have many things to do with my study lately.

I hope you still anticipate my fics guys.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo.

Need you comment and subscribe guys!

Gomawoyo ^^

Love,

rashimaa