Come Back

PARIS, JE TAIME!

 

No One POV

Soyeon wakes up from her sleep and realize, Seungho is sleeping beside her. Hugging her waist. She turn around and face Seungho. Slowly, she touch Seungho face. That cold face is change into a innocent if he’s sleeping. And suddenly, Seungho is open his eyes make Soyeon pull her hand immediately.

“Good morning,” said Soyeon to him.

“Good morning,” Seungho answer his girl in his sleepy voice make Soyeon laugh a little.

“It’s already six a.m. We need to prepare to work. Come on, wake up.” Said Soyeon. Seungho scowled pampered, he hug Soyeon waist even tighter and close his eyes again.

“Seungho-ssi, let’s up. You need to go to work.” Said Soyeon.

“Ani..” answered Seungho.

“Seungho-ssi, I need to go to work. Eunjung is alone in cafe. And i already absent yesterday. She is pregnant, can’t be so tired. Seungho-ssi...” said Soyeon make Seungho open his eyes.

“I will release you, if you start to call me oppa.” Soyeon startled and smile shyly.

“Come on, call me Seungho oppa.”

“Can i just call you Seungho-ssi?” Seungho shoke his head answering that question from Soyeon.

“How about Seungho-a? Oppa is too.... teenagers.” Said Soyeon. Seungho shoke his head again. Soyeon bite her lips.

“Oppa? Ya... we already 26 and 27 years old. Are you not shy if i call you that way?”

“No. I’m really happy if you call me Seungho Oppa. Or, you want to call me yeobo? Jagi? Nampyon?” Soyeon laugh immediately.

“No. Let me call you Seungho oppa rather than that.” Said Soyeon.

“Okay. So, say it again. Say ‘Oppa, get up.’ Again.”

Soyeon smile shyly and start to open , “Oppa, let’s get up.”

“Kaja!” without any words, Seungho wake up immediately. Soyeon following her to stand up and look around. Seungho and her just slept at the living room together. They watched movie and slept there.

“Soyeon-a, let me drive you to cafe. Okay?” said Seungho after he come out from his room with his towell.

“Ne,”

“What?” ask Seungho make Soyeon understand. She speak shyly.

“Ne, op... Ne, oppa.”

Seungho laugh happy and walk to Soyeon. He kiss Soyeon lips and finally go to bathroom. Soyeon smile happy and start to cooking breakfast for them.

-0-

“Jiyeon-a...”

Jiyeon wake up immediately after hearing someone calling her name. It’s Hwayoung. She finally awake.

“Hwayoung-a, are you okay? Is there anything hurt?” ask Jiyeon concerned.

“Where is Mir? Is he okay?” Jiyeon sigh after hearing Hwayoung question, and hold her bestfriend hand.

“He’s okay. He just get a little stitching in his hands and knees. But he’s gonna be okay. How about you? Is there something hurt?” Jiyeon repeating his question and checking Hwayoung bandage in her hands and cheek.

Suddenly, someone coming inside. Jiyeon and Hwayoung look at the person that just come in from the door. It’s Joon and Mir in the wheelchair.

“Mir...” said Hwayoung when she see Mir is come to her. When Mir already beside her, she hug her tighly. Jiyeon step back and standing beside Joon.

“Gwencana? Mianhae.. for making you like this.” Said Mir to Hwayoung. Hwayoung shoke her head.

“It’s fine, really.” Said Hwayoung make Mir kiss her cheek. Jiyeon and Joon smile at them.

“Are you two already in a relationship?” ask Jiyeon make Hwayoung smile shyly and Mir embarassed.

“Ah, you don’t need to answer that question. We already know the answer.” Joon said that to the new couple and hold Jiyeon hands.

“We need to leave that two love birds together Jiyeon-a. Let’s out.” Joon pull Jiyeon outside the room and standing in the hallway.

“They in the relationship? Omo... How cute.” Said Jiyeon to Joon.

“I feel bad to Hwayoung, Mir is so ugly.” Said Joon and laugh together. But, Jiyeon suddenly quite and strained when she look at someone who just came. Joon also turn back to see Jiyeon eyes direction that goes to behind him.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Jiyeon give them a bow and Hyomin reply her bow. Then, her attention goes to Joon.   

“Is Cheolyong okay?” ask Hyomin to Joon. Make his expression changed.

“Yes, he is okay. Just a little stitching here and there, but he’s okay.” Jiyeon replace Joon to answer Hyomin question. Hyomin nod her head.

“Ohya, he is in Hwayoung room. Both of you can go inside to meet him.” Said Jiyeon and point Hwayoung room to Hyomin and... Jinwoon.

“Thankyou, Jiyeon-ssi.” Said Hyomin and walk inside the room with Jinwoon, holding hands.

Joon look so annoyed. Jiyeon hold Joon hands and tap his shoulder.

“Don’t be so rude. They are your friends.” Joon nod his head and cares Jiyeon head.

-0-

Boram touch his belly and try to feel the little person inside it. She already comming home. And now, she sit on the veranda alone. Enjoying the morning atmospher in Paris. When she try to touch her belly, Jangwoo come and bring her milk. He saw what Boram doing before.

“You still can’t feel the baby before four months. You still pregnant for two months. So, the baby is still small.” Said Jangwoo and sit beside Boram.

“Ah, Jangwoo-ssi.” Boram give him a little bow and start to drink the milk.

“Do you never know anything about pregnancy before, Boram-ssi?” ask Jangwoo to Boram. Boram nod her head.

“I leave here just with my father. My mother left me when i was three years old. And my father is taking charge to raise me. It’s make me never know anything about women things beside menstruation.” Said Boram.

“Do you want me to tell you some information from pregnancy?” ask Jangwoo. Boram nod her head.

“You will feel sick for the first three month. It’s call morning sickness. And you also gonna feel so sensitive and moody in your pregnancy. Your belly gonna be grow in three until nine month. It also change your bed time, your appetite, emotion, your weight. Never eat sour, pinaple, and any other strong food.” Said Jangwoo make Boram surprised.

“Wow... you know everything. It’s cool.”

Jangwoo laugh to hear Boram spontanious compliment.

“Eunjung is the one that told me anything. She really love reading pregnancy book even she’s not pregnant. She really like to go to baby shop even she not gonna have a baby soon. She also like to try and use pregnancy outfit even she know that is the funniest things to do because she never pregnant.” Said Jangwoo with a little laugh. But Boram can see his sorrow eyes.

“Why is she can’t pregnant? Is she sterille?” ask Boram carefully.

“No, she’s not sterille, she had an accident when she was a teenagers. And make her womb really weak. If someday she will pregnant, she will have an hurtfull pregnancy. I can’t rescue her to pregnant and hurt her like that.” Said Jangwoo and sigh harder. Boram suddenly hold Jangwoo hands, try to make him strong.

“Both of you is having a baby soon. Trust me.” Said Boram and take Jangwoo hands to her belly. Jangwoo smile and look at Boram belly. Inside, there is a baby, and that baby is his. The baby is his and Eunjung. Eunjung is pregnant right now. Trough Boram. The angel that God send from above.

-0-

“Bye, Soyeon-a.” Seungho say goodbye to Soyeon from the window.

“Bye oppa...” said Soyeon. His car is leave and Soyeon go inside her cafe. Eunjung is already there, in front of the cashier table.

“Soyeon unnie! You’ve healed?” ask Eunjung to Soyeon and hug her.

“Yes... i’m fine right now. Sorry for leaving you yesterday. Is Boram unnie here with you yesterday?”

Eunjung shoke her head and decided to tell the reason why Boram never come to work again, obviously false reason.

“Boram unnie will never work here again unnie. Since her father passed away, she decided to go back to Korea and leave with her aunty. Jangwoo oppa also start to work at his father company. So, it’s just you and me here.” Said Eunjung. Soyeon smile and hold Eunjung hands.

“It’s okay. I’m here with you.” Eunjung hug Soyeon again happily.

But suddenly,

“Eunjung-ssi, do i need to prepare the table?”

Soyeon look confused to the man that come out from the kitchen. Eunjung look at Soyeon and give her the explanation. It’s Taecyeon, Jangwoo cousin. He help Eunjung yesterday. And now, he help Eunjung before go to his work.

“Eunjung-ssi, i need to go to my office now. Is it okay if i left you two alone?” ask Taecyeon to Eunjung and Soyeon who still cooking behind.

“It’s okay, Taecyeon-ssi. Soyeon unnie is here. We can handle this cafe together.” Said Eunjung. Taecyeon nod his head and then say goodbye to Eunjung, he also give a bow to Soyeon and Soyeon replied him also.

When Taecyeon want to leave, Eujung catch him to the door. Taecyeon stop her immediately.

“Eunjung-a, don’t running. Your pregnancy.” Said Taecyeon concerned. Eunjung realize, she is ‘pregnant’ now.

“Ah, it’s okay. I just affraid you already leave. Here, for your lunch.” Said Eunjung and give Taecyeon the paper bag. Taecyeon look inside it.

“Tuna sandwich and french fries. Have a good lunch.” Said Eunjung to Taecyeon. Taecyeon smile and leave Eunjung cafe, waving at her. Eunjung also waving at him and wait his car leave the cafe.

Taecyeon, he is a nice guy. Her new friend.

-0-

“Oppa... i’m home.” Said Eunjung when she come inside her apartment. But there is no answer. Is Jangwoo go outside? Or, is there anything happened to Boram unnie again? Eunjung start to getting panic. She try to call Jangwoo phone, but suddenly, the ringtone is playing in the house. Eunjung find the phone beside the TV. But, where is Jangwoo oppa?

“Jangwoo oppa? Boram unnie?” Eunjung try to call them again. She open her room, but she don’t find anyone there. She also open Boram room next, but Boram also not even there. Where are they? Is that really something happened to Boram unnie?

She walk to the dining table, and suddenly found a paper in there. From Jangwoo.

Yeobo, if you come home and i’m still not here, i take Boram-ssi to eat ice cream. She really want to eat that. Maybe she is cravings because her pregnancy. Sorry not to call you before. I left my phone home because Taecyeon’s father call me over and over again. It’s annoyed me. I will bring you vanilla ice cream later. Love.

Eunjung sigh relieve. She think that something happened to Boram. Suddenly, her phone is ringing. Jangwoo’s house.

“Yeoboseyo?” answer Eunjung when she already pick the call.

“Yeoboseyo, Eunjung-a?” Eunjung realized, it’s her mother-in-law.

“Ne, eommonie.” Said Eunjung.

“Do you have anything to do today?”

“No. I just come home from cafe and i don’t have anything to do eommonie. Is there anything that i can help you?” ask Eunjung.

“Ani... today i have a tea party with all of the president of the company. I want you to come. Since Jangwoo is taking charge to the company right now, so they have to meet the new company head president’s wife.” Said her mother.

“Ah... ne. I will come home now. Ne..”

Eunjung hang off the phone and start to prepare herself. Jangwoo eomma already take her to the tea party before. And everyone there is so highclass and rich. So, Eunjung have to be so polite all the time. Eunjung take her white maxi dress and prepare her self. It’s gonna be a boring party.

-0-

Hwayoung eat the poridge that Jiyeon feed her. There just two of them. Joon is going back to her home, because she need to take her mother to the tea party.

“How is it going with you four?” ask Hwayoung to Jiyeon. Jiyeon look at Hwayoung don’t understand.

“Wae? Four of us? Who?”

“You, Jinwoon, Joon, and Hyomin. Your ‘square love’. Four of you look so conected.” Said Hwayoung to Jiyeon. Jiyeon look at Hwayoung with a strange face.

“There is nothing between four of us. It’s just me and Joon, and Jinwoon with Hyomin.” Said Jiyeon.

“We already being friend for three years. I know you a lot. You and Joon, it’s a fake, right?” said Hwayoung make Jiyeon shoke her head.

“Ani. Joon like me. So do i.”

“I know both of you is liking each other. But it doesn’t mean both of you love each other, right?” ask Hwayoung make Jiyeon finally sigh. She think, she need to tell everything to her bestfriend.

“I love Jinwoon. I don’t know why but i do love him. But, he doesn’t love me like i do. So, it’s not a big thing.” Said Jiyeon.

“It is a big thing. Remember, you have a responsible to your heart. You have a right to choose. Your heart is your guide. If you love Jinwoon, love him then.” Said Hwayoung. Jiyeon sigh hard.

“He love Hyomin. He choose to be with Hyomin. He doesn’t love me.”

“He loves you.”

Jiyeon startled to hear that voice that answering her. Hwayoung look at the door shocked, make Jiyeon realized, there is something happened. And it must be really bad. Jiyeon turn back slowly and startled to see who is the person that standing in front of the door.

“Emkr.. emkr.. Hwayoung-a, are you getting better?” Mir try to escape the awkward situation and push his wheel chair to Hwayoung bed. Hwayoung hold Mir hands and nod her head.

“Hwayoung-a, Mir is here. So let me leave you two together, okay. If you need anything, i’m outside.” Said Jiyeon and put Hwayoung plate to the table beside her bed.

She take her bag and walk slowly to the door. But, suddenly someone is hold her hand. Mir and Hwayoung look at that.

“Jinwoon-a, don’t start.” Said Mir.

“I leave you two alone, okay. If you need anything, we’re outside.” Said Jinwoon, also the same sentence as Jiyeon said before. He following Jiyeon outside.

When they already outside, Jiyeon release her hand from Jinwoon grip. She don’t want to look at him.

“Everything you said before. I heard it all.” Said Jinwoon. Jiyeon not answering him, still hide her face from him

“I love you.” Said Jinwoon suddenly make Jiyeon blow up. She pull Jinwoon to Mir room that is across Hwayoung room. And when they already inside, Jiyeon lock the room. She look at Jinwoon angry that also look at her.

“You!” Jiyeon point at Jinwoon. Jinwoon look at that girl that gonna blow up. And Jiyeon start to.

“You are a jerk! I hate you! You always play with my feeling. You come and go. Today you act nice and gentle, but the next time you will cold and arrogant. Do you think i dont have any feeling? You make me like a doll. Play and leave anytime you like. You jerk! You...” Jiyeon can’t finish her sentence and start crying. Jinwoon sigh when he see Jiyeon crying like this.

“Maybe... you right. Maybe, this is the best for us. Live in our own life. Forget that we ever know each other. I’m tired. My heart is so tired. Stop playing with my heart... And live well.” Jiyeon look at Jinwoon for a moment and go outside the room. Leave him alone. Still crying. Maybe is the best that they never know each other. So she never gonna hurt like this. Maybe.

To be contiued

Annyeong readers! It’s been a long time since i post the last chapter.

I’m really really sorry. Many thing that i need to do so i can’t complete it. Sorry for make all of you waiting. Really need you comment and subscribe guys.

Ohya, sorry for the grammar and typo.

Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Happr reading, enjoy!

Love,

rashimaa