Kiss

PARIS, JE TAIME!

No One POV

Seungho open the apartment door slowly. When he come inside, the apartment is empty and still tidy as usual. There’s nobody there. Soyeon maybe already go to work. He go to Soyeon room and open it. It’s empty, so Soyeon is on cafe right now. He feel relieve because nothing happened to Soyeon. And then, he go to the kitchen and found nothing. Soyeon don’t make him any breakfast as usual. Maybe she is thinking that Seungho will have a breakfast outside.

After making sure that nothing happen to Soyeon, Seungho finally go to his bedroom and get some sleep before he go to work as usual.

-0-

Jiyeon walking alone after finish her class. She stop when she saw somebody is standing in front of the information board. It’s Jinwoon. She can’t show in front of him. Jiyeon finally turn back quickly and suddenly,

“KYAA!”

She’s got hit by people in his skate board and make her fall hard on the ground. Her foot is getting twist because of her hells is broken. Everybody is walk to Jiyeon to see her condition.

“I’m sorry! Meet you later.” said him when he already stand up and leave Jiyeon without help her standing.

“Jiyeon, êtes-vous d'accord?” (Jiyeon, are you okay?) ask Annie, one of Jiyeon class friend.

“Mon pied est blessé...” (My foot is hurt.) said Jiyeon .

“Permettez-moi de vous aider à l'infirmière.” (Mari kubantu ke ruang kesehatan.) Annie help Jiyeon to get up. But suddenly, someone is coming and walk to Jiyeon. It’s Jinwoon. Jiyeon look at him in silent.

“Laissez-moi faire, Annie...” (Let me do it, Annie.)

Annie nodd her head and let Jinwoon carried Jiyeon. He take Jiyeon to the medical center and help Jiyeon lay on the bed. He open Jiyeon shoes and look at her foot.

“Where is the part that hurt?” ask Jinwoon and then Jiyeon point the hurt place. Jinwoon push the hurt part make Jiyeon groan in pain.

“Is it hurt?” ask Jinwoon make Jiyeon yells angry at him.

“It is! I’m yelling! Don’t you hear? Baboya!”

Jinwoon look at Jiyeon but keep silent. He don’t yelling at Jiyeon back, or even just answer her a little. He just massage Jiyeon’s foot without saying anything.

“Appayo...” Jiyeon still hurt softly.

“Mianhae...” said Jinwoon make Jiyeon look at him confused.

“For what?”

“Ani... i just want to say that to you.” Said Jinwoon without looking at Jiyeon.

“Wae?” Jinwoon still silent.

“Wae? Why are you help me right now? But you said that we can’t meet each other anymore before?” said Jiyeon to Jinwoon but he still silent. Jiyeon sigh mad.

“Are you making fun of me? Why don’t you answer my question? Why are you saying sorry if there is nothing that i need to forgive?” Jiyeon tone getting higher because her anger. Finally, Jinwoon look at Jiyeon without any expresion and suddenly....

His lips touch Jiyeon’s softly for a second. Make that girl terribly shocked and freeze in her place.

“Mianhae... i love you, but i can’t make you mine.” After saying that, he walk outside. Leaving Jiyeon alone.

She touch her lips softly and she start to cry. Why is it happening to her? Her heart feels so hurt right now. And she’s crying even harder. This is painful. When she’s loving a person too much. And she can’t stay with him, even she know that he want’s too.

Without Jiyeon know, Jinwoon walking to his car and suddenly yelling inside. Everything is complicated right now. He know, Jiyeon and himself just a victim from Joon and Hyomin relationship. And everything is getting harder when that two person need both of them. And both of them need to sacrifice themself, just to keep those two people heart from breaking. Even it’s gonna make their’s.

-0-

“Unnie, someone is wating for you.” Said Eunjung to Soyeon who still making the pancake in the kitchen.

“Ne..”

She go outside and suddenly...

“Happy birthday Soyeonnie...” Soyeon startled when she saw Byunghee with one big and beautiful red rose bouquet in his hand.

“Unnie, today is your birthday?” ask Eunjung. Soyeon nodd her head make Eunjung hug her and say her congratulation to her.

 “This is for you.” Said Byunghee and gave Soyeon the rose bouquet.

“Gomawo...” said Soyeon happy.

“Byunghe, do you want to eat something?” ask Soyeon to Byunghee. Byunghee look at his watch.

“I can’t, Soyeonnie. Sorry. I need to go back to my office. I just came here to say happy birthday to you because yesterday i can’t meet you here . And i need to go back to my office faster. But, you still owe me your cook, Soyeonnie.. Good bye.” Byunghee hug Soyeon and leave the cafe.

Soyeon going back to the kitchen, but suddenly Eunjung calling her.

“He just came here in the middle of her work just to say you ‘happy birthday’, unnie?” ask Eunjung. Soyeon smile a little and go back to her kitchen to continue her work. But, when she already alone, she sigh so hard. Don’t know why, Byunghee’s surprise can’t make her forget about last night.

-0-

Seungho walk to the kitchen with his sleepy face and take his glass from the cupboard. And then, he take the coffee powder jar to make a hot coffee for himself. After that, he take two slice of bread and make the peanut sandwich.

He walk to the dining table and sit there while enjoying his lunch. When he enjoying his bread, his phone is ringing. He want to take it hastily, but it fall on the ground instead. Seungho take his phone that fall under the table. But suddenly, his eye lock on something. A polaroid photo.

He take it and when he see the picture on that polaroid, he shocked immediately.

It is Soyeon picture with many food on the dining table. And one of the food is a birthday cake with a ‘25’ candle on the top. And something written on the photo, ‘5/10/12. My 25th bday little party w/ Yang Seungho xoxo :)’

He can’t take his eyes from that note under the photo. He walk to the refrigetrator and open it immediately. He found that birthday cake. Soyeon’s birthday cake. And also the bulgogi rice that Soyeon cook last night. The miyeok guk soup is there also.

So, yesterday is Soyeon birthday? And he broke his promise last night on Soyeon’s birthday?

He go outside the apartment and walk to the loby. Suddenly, James, the receptionist, call him.

“Mr. Yang, this is the letter for you.” Said him and give the letter to Seungho.

“Okay. Merci, James.” Said Seungho.

“Bytheway, Ms. Park is siting here alone until midnight last night. Don’t you know?” ask him. Seungho realize something.

“Until midnight? Alone?” James nodd his head to answer Seungho question.

Seungho sigh and walk to his car, leaving the apartment immediately.

-0-

Soyeon open the apartment door and bring the plastic bag from the grocery shop inside. Before she come home, she go to the grocery market to buy many ingredients for the next two weeks. Her apartment look empty and still look tidy like before she left the apartment.

She placed the flower in the vas on the dining table. After that, she go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to put the stuff. When she wants to put the stuff that she bought in to the refrigerator, she confused. Where is the birthday cake and the bulgogi rice? The refrigerator is already empty. She look at the dining table, but nothing there also. So, where is the bulgogi rice and the cake?

“Saengil chukaheyo, Soyeon-ssi.”

Soyeon feel shocked and turn around. She found Seungho already standing behind her. With the birthday cake in his hand. Soyeon startled and speechless to see that.

“Blow the candle, Soyeon-ssi.” Said Seungho. Bu suddenly,

“Waegurae? Why are you crying?” ask Seungho to Soyeon when Soyeon suddenly cry. He put the birthday cake and come near to Soyeon.

“Ani...” said Soyeon in her tears.

He touch Soyeon cheek and remove the tears. Soyeon look at Seungho eyes and Seungho welcome her with his smile.

“Saengil chukaeyo, Soyeon-ssi...” said Seungho make Soyeon finally smile and stop crying.

“Now, close your eyes.” Said Seungho. Soyeon look at him confused.

“Wae? For what?” ask Soyeon. Seungho smile at her.

“You’ll know.”

Soyeon close her eyes at least. Seungho suddenly hold Soyeon hands.

“Here, follow me...” Seungho take the cake and pull Soyeon out from their apartment carefully to make sure Soyeon don’t fall.

“Here we are.” Said Seungho.

“Can i open my eyes?” ask Soyeon.

“Ani... no... keep close it.” Said Seungho while he put the cake on the table. After that, he standing beside Soyeon.

“Now, you can open your eyes.”

When Soyeon open her eyes, suddenly....

“Oh my God...” Soyeon startled and speechless when she open her eyes.

“Saengil chukaeyo again, Soyeon-ssi...”

Soyeon speechless and walk to the dining table. Now, she is on the roof top of their apartment. But, everything on the roof top is now look so beautiful. Candle is everywhere. Lampion and little light make it more beautiful. And the dining table is full of flower and candle. And the food is bulgogi rice and miyeok guk soup, the birthday cake also there.

“Come here.” Seungho take Soyeon to the dining table and help her sit. Soyeon still can’t stop her shocked and speechless. Seungho sit in front of Soyeon and smile at her.

“Blow the candle, Soyeon-ssi.”

Soyeon close her eyes to make a wish and finally blow the candle. Seungho take the polaroid camera and take a photo when Soyeon is blowing the candle.   

“Saengil chukaeyo.” Said Seungho again.

“Gomawoyo, Seungho-ssi...” said Soyeon and feel so affected. She start to slice the cake happily. Seungho look at Soyeon deeply.

“I’m sorry.” Soyeon look at Seungho eyes that look so sorry.

“I think, you’ll not gonna wait for me. But, i’m wrong. Last night is your birthday. And i already make you sad. When i found your photo under the dining table, i feel so shocked. And when James told me that you sit in the lobby until midnight, i feel more angry to my self. Sorry to make you waiting. I’m not...”

“First cake.” Said Soyeon and put the first silce of the cake in Seungho plate. Seungho startled and look at Soyeon that smile at him cheerfully.

“You are my first cake, Seungho-ssi.” Soyeon smile shyly and cut the cake for herself.

“Let’s eat.” Said Soyeon clumsy and eat her bulgogi rice without looking at Seungho.

Suddenly, something placed in front of Soyeon plate. Soyeon look at that and found that, it’s the polaroid photo of Seungho, in the front of this roof top and the dining table. Something write on that,

‘6/10/12. Soyeon 25th bday little party w/ Yang Seungho ^^’      

Soyeon lift her head and look at Seungho that smile gently on her.

“I asked James help to take the photo when all of the decoration and the food is ready.”

Soyeon can’t help her lips to not smile happily when she look at the polaroid photo.

“That photo is for you. And this,” Soyeon look at her polaroid photo that she took last night in Seungho hands.

“Is for me.” Said Seungho. Soyeon nodd her head happy.

“Thank you...”

They finaly start to eat the food. Start with the bulgogi rice and the miyeok guk soup. All of the food is Seungho bought on the restaurant. Because, he said that he want to make it by himself. But it taste not so good. So, he change the planed to buy it. Soyeon laugh. So, thats why the refrigerator is empty. Because, Seungho make all of the ingredient and end up throwing all of them.

They finally finish celebrate their little part. Soyeon get up and help Seungho clean all of the dining table.

When they already on their apartment, they start to wash the plate together. Soyeon look at Seungho who still soap the dishes. While she take control to rinse the plates. She bite her lips and start to speak.

“Gomawoyo...” said Soyeon softly. Seungho look at her deeply and suddenly...

“Kyaa!” Soyeon yells when Seungho put the foam in Soyeon face. Seungho laugh hard when see his mark on Soyeon’s face.

“Seungho-ssi! You!” Soyeon bulging her eyes on him and suddenly, she splash the water on Seungho, make his cloths all wet.

“Come here!” Seungho laugh harder and pull Soyeon and spill all of the soap from her head.

“Omaya! Seungho-ssi!! It’s dirty! You are so... so... KYAAA!” Soyeon slip on the soap foam and bump Seungho who hold her body, make him also lose his balance because the floor is so slippery and they can’t hold their body to stand up. And they know, they gonna fall, so Seungho hug Soyeon and protect her head quickly before they bumping to the ground. Suddenly....

Soyeon feel something touching her lips. She slowly open her eyes and... her eyes lock on Seungho’s. Suddenly, Soyeon realize something. She start to feel something that touch is warm and gentle. When Soyeon realize what is it, she startled panic, and....

“KYAAAA!!!!” Soyeon panicly try to get up make Seungho yells when Soyeon’s elbow is pushing Seungho chest. That’s make Soyeon shocked and she lose her holding place. Make her fall on Seungho’s body once again.

“Omo! Omo!!” said Soyeon panic. But Seungho just laugh there. Because of Soyeon funny face.

“Get up slowly...” said Seungho help Soyeon get up from his body. When Soyeon already sit there, Seungho get up and look at her. She touching her lips and with a shocked face.

“Mianhae...” said Seungho to Soyeon. Soyeon look at Seungho for a moment and she stand up.

She start to clean the kitchen. But, Seungho hold her hand. And then he stand up. Look at Soyeon deeply. Suddenly....

Soyeon pull Seungho collar and kiss his lips make Seungho shocked. After that, she release her kiss and smile shyly. Seungho look at her.

“Gomawoyo... for the amazing birthday party.” Said Soyeon shyly. Seungho smile also and pull Soyeon to his hug.

And Soyeon suddenly realize, her heart beating faster and faster. She smile, close her eyes and reply Seungho hugs slowly.

“Bytheway...” Seungho look at their kitchen.

“How can we clean our kitchen right now?”

Soyeon also look at their kitchen that full of soap and wet everywhere. And then, they laughing together.

-0-

Boram wakes up from her sleep suddenly and run to the toilet. She open the toilet quickly and throw up there.

When she already stop throw up. She suddenly thinking about something. And then, she go to her room and get something from her drawer. Testpack.

After she do the step, she sit in the toilet. Waiting the result intense.

The result is there. Boram slowly look at the result. And suddenly...

She start to cry.

to be continued

annyeong chingu!

This is my new update. Sorry for the late update guys.

This chapter is dedicate to Soyeon birthday on the last 5th October.

I hope you all like the chapter and give me many comment and also subscribe. 

For the new subscriber, wellcome guys. I hope you all can read my fiction until the end.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo guys. 

Happy reading ^^

Love,

rashimaa